Bihar ITI Counselling 2019 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released third counselling vacant seat for ITICAT 2019 (SCVT) courses held on December 01, 2019. The 3rd offline counselling is for filling up the vacant seats in the SCVT courses after the end of the online counselling rounds. To take part in the offling counselling the candidates have to give online willingness within November 12, 2019 online on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. To do so, the students have to enter their ITICAT 2019 roll number and date of birth. For more details on Bihar ITI Counselling 2019 check this page below.
Latest: ITICAT 2019 (SCVT) courses third counselling vacant seat held on December 01, 2019 has been released. Scroll down to check.
Bihar ITI Counselling 2019
Students can check below the dates of Bihar ITI Counselling 2019
|Bihar ITI Counselling 2019||Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||14 Aug 2019|
|last date of registration||19 Aug 2019|
|1st allotment result||26 Aug 2019|
|allotment letter download after 1st round||16 – 29 Aug 2019|
|documnet verification after round 1||31 Aug to 6 sep 2019|
|2nd allotment result||10 Sep 2019|
|allotment letter download after 2nd round||10 – 14 Sep 2019|
|documnet verification after round 2||15 – 20 Sep 2019|
|3rd allotment result||22 Sep 2019|
|allotment letter download after 3rd round||22 – 24 Sep 2019|
|documnet verification after round 3||25 – 28 Sep 2019|
|Online willingness submisison for counselling for vacant seat||05 – 12 Nov 2019|
|Third Offline Counselling Date||23 Nov – 02 Dec 2019|
- Submit online willingness for offline counselling: Click here to submit online willingness to appear for 3rd offline counselling.
- Counselling allotments result: Click here to check counselling allotment result after each round.
Counselling notices of ITICAT 2019:
– Click here to check the ITICAT 2019 (SCVT) courses third counselling vacant seat held on December 01, 2019.
– Click here to check the detailed Third Offline Counselling Schedule.
– Click here to check the notice regarding Third Offline Counselling.
– Click here to check the counselling notice for offline admission against the vacant seats.
– Click here to read ITICAT 2019 counselling notice.
How to submit ITICAT 2019 Online Willingness for 3rd offline counselling
The candidates can check below the process of ITICAT 2019 online willingness submisison process from the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page above. The below window opens:
Step 2: Here the students have to enter the ITICAT 2019 roll number and date of birth
Step 3: Under the log in the students can submit the online willingness for 3rd offline counselling.
Bihar ITI Counselling 2019 process
The Bihar ITI Counselling 2019 process includes the following stages:
- Register for online counselling
- To choice filling after registration and locking
- Check the allotment result
- Download allotment letter
- Appear for the document verification
Bihar ITI Counselling 2019 Registration
To register for the online counselling the candidates have to follow the steps below:
Registration Form, enter the following details:
- 7 digits Roll-No and 6 digitapplication form number as printed on the Entrance Admit Card
- Also create your own password
- Then enter the captcha code that appears on the screen.
Thus the candidates are registered for the Bihar ITI Counselling 2019
Bihar ITI Counselling 2019 Choice Filling
After the registraton is done, the candidates have to fill in their choices of colleges and courses. Once teh choice filling is to be done in the order of preference only. The candidates then must submit their choices before the deadline. If the candidates is sure of their choice they have to lock their choices and take a print of their submitted choices.
Bihar ITI Counselling 2019 Seat Allotment Result
To check the result of the seat allotment the candidates have to login and check their allotment letter is available or not. If they have the allotment letter inside their login then that means they have been allotted the seat. The candidates need to take print of the allotment etter and carry it on the day of the document verification.
ITICAT 2019 Document Verification
The candidates have to appear for the documentverification round in person. On the day of docuement verification candidates have to carry the following things in 2 sets. In original and in photocopy format:
- Final BCECE 2019 Seat Allotment Letter
- ITICAT 2019 Admit Card
- 6 photographs
- Counselling allottment Letter
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificate of 10th standard or equivalent examination (as proof of age and identity)
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of ISC or equivalent examination (only Admit Card in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- A certificate mentioning the subjects and clearly stating that result of this examination has not been announced by the Principal of the Institution Concerned. (in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- Caste Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence (if applicable)
- Self attested latest photographs of the candidate
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar. (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is a Govt. of Bihar employee (if applicable)
- Refugee Registration Certificate to be obtained from Concerned DM or ADM authorized by DM or Refugee Registration Officer
- Character Certificate to be obtained from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
- Annual Income Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence (if applicable)
- Certificate for Serviceman’s Quota (SMQ) mentioning the relationship with the candidate (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate’s parent is an employee of UNO and is posted at present in Bihar. (if applicable)
- Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years or more in respect of their parents from the Principal of the Institution from where they are studying for the qualifying examination indicating the Permanent Address as recorded in the Admission Register of that institute
- Medical Certificate as specified
Other rounds of ITICAT 2019 Counselling
Unless all the seats have been allotted the rounds of counselling is continued. Generally 3 counsellimg rounds are held and then an offline counselling is held for any vacant seats left. Each counselling round follow the same process, that includes registration, choice filling and locking and appearing in the document verification process.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) offers admission to various ITI courses through an entrance exam. All the candidates who wish to get admission into any of the ITI course across the state need to appear in the ITICAT exam. The ITICAT Exam takes place in offline mode only and consists of multiple-choice type questions. The selection for admission is done on the basis of the score of the entrance exam followed by online counselling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.