Bihar UGEAC 2021 Registration- Bihar UGEAC 2021 Registration has started and the last date of submitting the application form is extended up to November 16, 2021 (11:59 pm). Candidates can do counselling registration at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The online counseling registration form has been started for the eligible candidates of Bihar state for admission into BE/B.Tech courses. BCECEB will also provide the online editing facility for the correction of the application form and the online editing window will open from November 18 to November 19, 2021. All the candidates who qualify for the Joint Entrance Examination are also eligible for Bihar UGEAC 2021 Registration. To know more about the Bihar UGEAC 2021 Registration read this article.
Latest – Bihar UGEAC 2021 registration is opened till November 16, 2021 (11:59 pm). Scroll down to check it.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Registration
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the Bihar UGEAC Registration of year 2021. The important dates & events regarding Bihar UGEAC Registration 2021 are given in the below-given schedule.
|Online Registration Starting date||22 Oct 2021|
|Online Registration Ending date||16 Nov 2021 (11:59 pm)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||17 Nov 2021 (11:59 pm)|
|Online editing of application form||18 – 19 Nov 2021|
|Publication of Merit list of UGEAC-2021|
20 Nov 2021 (8:00 pm)
|Proposed date of Online Counselling||To be announced!|
Registration: Click here to fill the Bihar UGEAC Registration Form 2021.
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
also check, Bihar UGEAC 2021 Merit List
Application Fee/Counselling Fee
Candidates who belong to Unreserved/BC/EBC categories have to pay the amount of Rs. 1200/- and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/DQ Categories.
Mode of Payment: There is only one mode for the payment of counselling fee. Candidates can pay the fee according to mode of payment.
Online Payment: If the candidate choice Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he / she should select online option from payment mode and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
How to Fill the Online Registration Form?
The candidates have to follow the following steps to fill the application form correctly and completely. Firstly Visit the home page of the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Step 1: Online Registration: In this step candidates is required to fill the information like JEE (Main)-2020 Application No. and Date of Birth. While registration candidates have to submit their valid email id and mobile, because “ACTIVATION CODE” will be send on email and mobile. This code will be used to activate his/her account for filling the form. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential, otherwise BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complication. The email id given by the candidate will be his user name.
- Step 2: Personal Information: After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature: In this step candidates have to upload the passport size photograph of high contrast. (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After that click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
- Step 4: Educational Information: Add the Educational details in the form and and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5: Preview your application: Before proceed onward candidates must the check their filled application form once. If any
information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated.
- Step 6: Payment of Counselling Fee: After completion of the form, the candidates need to pay the application fee in the prescribed mode only.
- Step 7: Download part- A & Part-B: Lastly, the candidates need to download the filled up application form after the status for payment is displayed as ‘Paid Successfully’. Keep the Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) form safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGEAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
Note: The candidates are required to fill up the reservation category very carefully taking into consideration the reservation policy/ rules / category as specified and applicable in the State of Bihar on or before the date of starting the process of online submission of the prescribed application form for JEE (MAIN)-2020.
Details to be filled in Bihar UGEAC 2021 Registration Form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Address for Correspondence
- Pin Code
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Physically Challenged or not
- Email Address
- Aadhar Number
- Payment Details
- Educational Qualification Details (Name of University, Year of Passing, Subject and Percentage of Marks)
- Photograph and Signature
- After completing the above procedure and finally submitting the online application form, there is no provision for any change or modification in the same.
- The candidate must note that after submission of online application form, neither it can be withdrawn nor any request for refunding paid counselling fee will be entertained.
- Board will not be responsible for any interruption in Internet / Postal / Banking system. Therefore the candidates must not wait till the last dates and complete all procedure before the due date.
- Final Merit list will be prepared after scrutinising the data of JEE (MAIN)-2020 provided by Science & Tech. Deptt., Govt. of Bihar.
- No other chance will be given to any candidate for submitting online application after due date for online submission of application.
BCECEB conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. This board governs all the major entrance & combined competitive examinations for the state of Bihar. Some of the major entrance & competitive examinations are: PGMAC, UGMAC, BCECE, ITICAT, etc.,
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: No, there is no any such option or offline facility for Bihar UGEAC 2021 Registration.
Ans: In the Bihar UGEAC candidates need to pay the registration/application fee & counselling fee, which are same, which need to be paid via online mode only.
Ans: Yes! the BCECEB provides the facility to edit or make changes in the Bihar UGEAC 2021 registration or application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.