Bihar UGEAC 2021 Counselling – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is conducting counselling for UGEAC 2021. Candidates can check the counselling schedule from bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Bihar UGEAC 2021 Counselling is conducted for admission to B.E. / B.Tech Course on the basis of merit-list / Rank-List of JEE (Main)-2021. Selected candidates get admission to the first year B.E. / B. Tech. Courses at Govt. Engineering Colleges of Bihar and Exalt College of Engg. & Tech. (Private), Vaishali, Bihar. After filling the online registration a seat allotment process will start. Read this article for gathering information like Eligibility criteria, Procedure for Online Submission of Application Form, and Counselling Fee about Bihar UGEAC 2021.
Bihar UGEAC 2021
After the payment of the counseling fee, UGEAC Merit List will be released and after that counseling, process details is announced by the BCECEB.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Important Dates
The important dates regarding Bihar UGEAC 2021 are provided below, candidates can check for the same.
|Online Registration starting date||to be announced|
|Online Registration closing date||to be announced|
|Last date of payment through challan||to be announced|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / |
Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate
|to be announced|
|Online Editing of Application Form||to be announced|
|Publication of Merit list of UGEAC-2021||to be announced|
|Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on website .||to be announced|
|Starting date of Online Registration and Choice filling for Seat Allotment||to be announced|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||to be announced|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||to be announced|
|Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round)||to be announced|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||to be announced|
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Registration Form
Candidates have to fill the online registration form in order to get admission in the B.E. / B.Tech Courses. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 1200/- for Unreserved/ BC / EBC categories and Rs. 600/- for SC / ST / DQ categories. There are two modes of payment for counselling fee which are detailed explained in the Application Form page.
Keep the following thing in hand before filling Form:
- Candidates have a valid Email id and Mobile no for registration.
- Keep the Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Keep your Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card along with you before starting to fill the form.
From below you can check the steps of filling the application form for Bihar UGEAC 2021.
Step 1: Online Registration
Step 2: Fill the Personal Information
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature in a prescribed format.
Step 4: Fill the Educational Information
Step 5: Preview and Final submission of application form
Step 6: Payment of Counselling Fee
Step 7: After the payment of fee download part- A & Part-B
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for Bihar UGEAC 2021 Counselling for Engineering Courses, as per last year, is provided here. Applicants who have cleared their class 12 board exam with physics, chemistry, mathematics or Diploma in engineering and technology are eligible to apply for admission. Seat allotted is done on the basis of merit obtained in the JEE Main 2021.
Native: Candidates should be a citizen of Bihar Sates.
Age Criteria: There is no minimum age limit for Engineering courses.
Medical Test: There will be medical fitness test for the selected candidates, After that they are eligible for admission into engineering colleges.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Merit List/ Result
After the completion of online registration process broad will release the result in the form of merit list. Merit list of candidates is prepared on the basis of JEE (Main)-2021 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Merit list / Rank list will contain information about the rank and name of candidates for admission to B.E. / B. Tech. Courses. Candidates whose names will appear in the rank list on the basis of JEE (Main)-2021 score will be allowed to take part in the Counselling process.
Get here the steps to check the merit list for admission.
- Visit the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Then search link of Merit list for Bihar UGEAC 2021
- Click on Merit list link to get the Rank.
- After getting Rank record candidates are advised to preserve it for further use in the admission process.
The selection procedure for admission to B.E. / B. Tech. Courses will be done on the basis of JEE (Main)-2021 score. In order to get admission in the above mentioned courses candidates have to fill the online application form and after that Board will release the selected candidates list at the official website. On the basis of merit list seat allotment of all rounds of counselling will be done.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
All the certificiates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of his / her counselling / allotment on the scheduled dated.
- Original Admit Card of JEE MAIN 2021
- Original Score Card of JEE MAIN 2021
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric / Equivalent Examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- All the Certificate / Documents in original as per the requirements of admission in Private Engg. Colleges.
- Six copies of passport size photograph which were pasted on the admit card of JEE MAIN 2021
- Downloaded Print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A and Part-B) UGEAC-2021
- Aadhar Card
- Any other document required (if any)
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Cut Off
The 1st round cut off for Bihar UGEAC admission 2021 will be released on the official website, which is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The direct link for the same is also be provided below for the ease of the candidates.
Cut Off Archives
Cut Off: Click here to check the Bihar UGEAC 2021 1st Round Cut Off.
The seat intake for Bihar UGEAC 2021 Counselling for Engineering Courses will be released on the official website as per the schedule. The direct link for the same will also be provided below for the ease of the candidates.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has decided the reservation criteria for Unreserved categories to take admission in above mentioned courses. Candidates can check the reservation policy, as per last year, from below and reserved the seat according to it.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Category: 16%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category: 1%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18%
- Backward Class (BC): 12%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG): 3%
- Hard copy of PART-A & PART-B need not be sent to the Board’s office, but instead, this is to be made available at the time of counselling.
- After completing the above procedure and finally submitting the online application form, there is no provision for any change or modification in the same.
- The candidate must note that after submission of online application form, neither it can be withdrawn nor any request for refunding paid counselling fee will be entertained.
- Board will not be responsible for any interruption in Internet / Postal / Banking system. Therefore the candidates must not wait till the last dates and complete all procedure before the due date.
- Final Merit list will be prepared after scrutinising the data of JEE (MAIN)-2019 provided by Science & Tech. Deptt., Govt. of Bihar.
- No other chance will be given to any candidate for submitting online application after due date for online submission of application.
About the Board
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995 . It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
Ans: The final merit list will be prepared after scrutinisng the data of JEE MAIN 2021 provided by Science & Tech. Department, Government of Bihar.
Ans: Candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate?s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
Ans: Yes, there will be medical fitness test for the selected candidates, After that they are eligible for admission into engineering colleges.
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.inBCECEB
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.