Bilaspur University will conduct the Entrance Examination for admission to various courses for the session 2020-21. Bilaspur University Admit Card 2020 will be released by Bilaspur University on the official website. Those who filled their application form on time are eligible to get the Bilaspur University Admit Card 2020 for the entrance examination. The admission test for graduate admission will be conducted in the University Department of Education. Get here complete information regarding Bilaspur University Admit card 2020.
Bilaspur University Admit Card 2020
Applicants can print out the admit card’s online for the entrance examination and will be not be dispatched through post. Those who will appear in the Entrance Test can download the admit card for Bilaspur University Entrance Test from the official website or from the direct link will be provided below.
Schedule for Bilaspur University Admit Card 2020 is given below:
|Issue / Downloading of admit card||To be announced!|
|Date of the written examination for admission in University Education Department (UTD)||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Admit Card: Candidates can download Bilaspur University Admit Card 2020 from official Website: www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in.
How to download the Admit Card
Those candidates who submitted the application form along with the application fee payment will be available to download the admit card only. Candidates can check the following steps to download the hall ticket for the examination.
- First, visit the official website or use direct link which is provided above.
- Then enter the details such as Login ID or Password.
- Click on the “Submit” button to download the admit card.
- Before downloading the admit card cross-check all information given in it, then take a print out.
- Take a hard copy of admit card on the day of Examination at the centre.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The Bilaspur University Admit Card 2019 will contain some important information regarding the entrance exam such as date, timings, venue, etc. All the candidates must bring the Bilaspur University Admit Card on the day of examination. The following details will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Address of the Venue
- Date and timings of the entrance test
- Important instruction regarding exam
Examination venue for University Education Department (UTD) entrance test is University Department of Education, Old High Court Bhawan, Gandhi Chowk, Bilaspur.
- Admit Card will be issued based upon the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of the application form. The admit card will be issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
- Since the admit card is an important document, candidates must not tamper with the same or make any changes in the entries made. The Admit Card must be produced at the time of entering the Examination Hall at the centre and later, when necessary, and also at the time of counselling. The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person.
- Admit card will be issued on the official website and will be not be dispatched through post.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.