Application Form for Bioinformatics National Certification Exam 2017 is to be filled online. Application forms for BINC 2017 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. To appear in the BioInformatics National Certification (BINC) examination conducted by Pondicherry University candidate must apply and pay the application fees. Get here complete details of BINC Application Form 2017 such as BINC application form 2017 dates, instructions on how to apply, and fees details.
About BINC 2017 Application Form – Pondicherry University is issued for BioInformatics National Certification (BINC) examination. The objective of this examination is to identify bioinformatics professionals for further studies as well as to help potential employers in recruitment of candidates having exceptionally good Bioinformatics skills.
BINC Application Form 2017
The online application can be filled online as per schedule from official website of through the direct link given below. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and other details carefully.
Schedule for BINC Application Form 2017 is given below.
|BINC online registration starts from||January 29, 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||February 28, 2017|
Before you register, Kindly follow the instructions below:
- Check your eligibility for BINC 2017
- Ensure you have a valid email id and mobile number.
- “*” (asterisk) indicates a mandatory field. The boxes marked with this symbol are mandatory.
- Keep following information ready for filling the form:
- Personal details
- Qualifying Exam Mark sheets
- Applicable Certificates to upload
- Scanned images of your passport photo and signature (as per guidelines)
Apply Online here – Click here to apply online for BINC 2017.
For FAQ’s, Click here.
Examination Fees – The examination fee is Rs. 600/- for General candidates, Rs. 400/- for Women/OBC candidates and Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates and no fee for physically challenged candidates.
How to Apply for BINC 2017
Steps for Registration for BINC 2017 are as follows:
- Register to create a Profile
- Login with system generated User ID and Password
Submit Application, process payment (if applicable).
- Rs. 600 for General category, Rs. 400 for Women/OBC and Rs.200 for SC/ST candidates. Examination fee is waived for Physical Challenged candidates.
Upon creating a profile, you will receive a User ID and Password on your registered email ID and mobile number. Using these credentials you can login as Registered Applicant to fill the Application form. The application may be saved at any stage and can be re-visited to complete later. Once the form is submitted, you will not be allowed to edit any details in the Application form.