Bishop Heber College Admission 2021 – Bishop Heber College Admission application procedure will start from June 12, 2021. Candidates can submit Bishop Heber College application form 2021 through bhc.edu.in. As of now, the conducting body has not announced the last date to apply for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Aspirants who have passed 12th class/ graduation can apply for UG and PG courses respectively. To apply for MCA/ MBA courses should have appeared for the Entrance Test conducted by Anna University (TANCET). Get complete details on Bishop Heber College Admission 2021, eligibility, admission procedure from this article.
Bishop Heber College Admission 2021
Check all the important dates regarding Bishop Heber college admission below.
|Start date for registrations||12 Jun 2021|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Release of merit list||To be announced|
|Start of admission process||To be announced|
Bishop Heber College Available Programmes
Currently, the admissions, for the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are open. This year, Bishop Heber College has introduced 04 new Bachelors and Masters courses. Check out the list of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
|B.A. History||B.A. English|
|B.A. Tamil||B.A. Economics|
|B.Com||B.Com. Computer Applications|
|B.Com. International Accounting(ACCA,UK)||B.Com. Professional Accounting|
|B.Com.(Strategic Finance)(US CMA) ||B.Com. Data Science|
|B.Com. Business Process Management||B.B.A.|
|B.B.A.(Aviation & Ground Handling)||B.S.W. – Social Work|
|B.Voc.Accounting & Taxation||B..Sc. Actuarial Mathematical Science|
|B.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. Mathematics|
|B.Sc. Chemistry||B.Sc. Zoology|
|B.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics||B.Sc. Environmental Sciences|
|B.Voc. Information Technology||B.Voc. Visual Communication|
|M.Sc. Bioinformatics (5 Year Integrated Programme)|
|M.A. Economics||M.A. English|
|M.A. History||M.A. Tamil|
|M.S.W.||M.Sc. Actuarial Science|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||M.Sc. Botany|
|M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||M.Sc. Chemistry|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||M.Sc. Information Technology|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||M.Sc. Physics|
|M.Sc. Zoology||M.Sc. Data Sciences|
|M.Sc. Food Science and Nutrition||M.Sc. Supply Chain Management|
Admission to MCA/ MBA courses should have appeared for the Entrance Test conducted by Anna University (TANCET), Chennai or any other entrance test. TANCET Counselling Code for Bishop Heber College Admission is 314.
Bishop Heber College Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates are suggested to check the minimum eligibility criteria before they start applying for Bishop Heer College admissions 2021. The eligibility criteria for the available programmes are based on the norms prescribed by Bharathidasan University from time to time. Check out the detailed Bishop Heber College eligibility criteria 2021 below.
- For Undergraduate programmes: Candidates must have passed the +2 exam to be eligible to apply for undergraduate programmes. As soon as the result is out, candidates need to provide the marks.
- For Postgraduate programmes: Aspirants must have completed graduation. While applying, graduates have to enter 5th Semester marks and Engineering graduates must fill up to their 7th-semester marks. Soon after the result is out they need to provide the marks.
Bishop Heber College Application Form 2021
The application form for Bishop Heber College admission is available online at admission.bhc.edu.in. Eligible candidates can apply for UG/ PG course as per their eligibility. Check the step by step procedure to submit Bishop Heber College application form below.
Click here to submit Bishop Heber College Application Form 2021
1st step: Go to the official website, admission.bhc.edu.in.
2nd step: Now, click on the ‘apply online’ button.
3rd step: Next, candidates have to register themselves for admission.
4th step: On successful registration, candidates will receive a confirmation email/SMS. It will contain the application number and register number.
5th step: Start entering the details in the Bishop Heber college application form
6th step: Pay the requisite application fee and take a printout of the submitted application.
- For UG Application – Rs. 100/-
- for PG Application – Rs. 200/-
Note: For each programme, candidates have to submit separate application fee.
Bishop Heber College Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for the undergraduate, postgraduate courses below.
Fee Structure for Aided College fees
Fee Structure for Self-Financed College fees
Bishop Heber College Admission Process 2021
The admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses is based on the merit list. Check the important guidelines for Bishop Heber College Admission 2021-22 below.
- Admissions are done online for the academic year 2021-22.
- Selected candidates for the admissions will be intimated through email/SMS. They can also check the result through login.
- For clarification regarding admission can be asked through the college official landline number – 0431-2770136 [Extension Number: 527, 528] Whatsapp:+91 9677444776 from 9 AM to 5 PM on all working days.
- Provisional admission will be based only after receiving payment of the admission fee within the given duration.
- Original documents should be handed over to the college office on a specified date by the college.
- After document verification, the result will be confirmed.
- Candidates who are found providing false information will be rejected.
- Hostel accommodations will be based on first come first serve basis.
Ans. Candidates can get all the information for Bishop Heber College admission is bhc.edu.in.
Ans. Candidates who have passed +2 can apply for the undergraduate courses.
Ans. Aspirants have to pay Rs. 200/- each postgraduate programme.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.