BIT Mesra Admit Card 2018 will be issued the hall ticket for BIT Mesra Entrance Test 2018. Candidates can download the admit card from official website of Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra i.e. www.bitmesra.ac.in Candidates who have submitted the online form on or before date will be eligible to download the admit card for BIT Mesra Admission 2018. Admit Card will be issued only for entrance exam based courses offered by BIT Mesra. Get here complete details of BIT Mesra Admit Card 2018 here.
BIT Mesra Admit Card 2018
BIT Mesra Admit Card 2018 releases on the official website of Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra for various entrance exams. Candidates can download the BIT Mesra Admit Card 2018 from the Entrance Test Portal www.bitmesra.ac.in, link for the same will be given on this page.
|Programme||Date of Entrance Test / GD & PI (If any) / Aptitude Test||Download Admit Card|
|MBA||25 & 26 Apr 2018 (GD & PI)||Click here|
|BBA & BCA||–||Click here|
|BHMCT||08 Jul 2018 (Entrance Test)||Click here|
|MCA||03 Jun 2018 (Online Test)||Click here|
|M.E. / M.Pharm
/ MUP / M.Tech / M.Sc
|Integrated M.Sc||–||Click here|
|B.Sc Animation & Multimedia||1st / 2nd Week of Jul 2018 (Entrance Test)||Click here|
|M.Sc Animation Design||1st/2nd week of Jul 2018 (Entrance Test)||Click here|
|Ph.D. (Session Monsoon 2018)||16 May 2018||Click here|
- It is important to carry the officially issued BIT Mesra Admit Card 2018 to the examination hall on the exam day. The document indicates important details such as following.
- Name, roll number, examination center, venue address, photograph, signature, exam time, reporting time, bell schedule, exam instructions.
- It is necessary for candidates to obtain the admit card in order to get entry in exam hall.
- If a candidate is unable to download the BIT Mesra Hall Ticket he/she should contact the exam conducting body authorities.
- The candidate should carefully examine the BIT Mesra Admit Card received by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No consideration will be given, if discrepancies are not pointed out timely.