BIT Mesra Application Form 2021: Candidates can submit the application form from the official website i.e. bitmesra.ac.in. Fill correct and valid details in the BIT Mesra Application Form 2021 as well as pay requisite fees. BIT Mesra will release admit card for entrance test for that courses like BHMCT, B.Sc Animation & Multimedia, MBA, MCA, Ph.D., etc that have entrance-based admission. BIT Mesra will release merit lists for courses that have merit-based admission. Eligible candidates can fill and submit BIT Mesra Application Form 2021. Check more details regarding application form on this page.
– BIT Mesra has released a tentative academic calendar for B.Tech., B.Tech. Lateral Entry and B.Tech. & B.Arch. [Mesra Campus] for the academic year 2021-21. Scroll down to get dates.
– BIT Mesra has released a tentative academic calendar for Integrated M.Sc and M.Sc Animation Design for the academic year 2021-21. Scroll down to get dates.
– BIT Mesra has started the application form for M.TECH, M.PHARM, MUP and M.Sc. PROGRAMS 2021 at its Mesra and Patna Campus. Scroll down to get the link.
– BIT Mesra has started the application form for admission under NRI / OCI / FS Category to Undergraduate and Postgraduate programme 2021 at its Mesra Campus. Scroll down to get the link.
BIT Mesra Application Form 2021
You can fill BIT Mesra Application Form 2021 Online. Use a computer/desktop connected to the internet to fill the form. Open form in the updated/latest browser. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully. BIT Mesra Application Form 2021 details are given below.
|Event||Date of Availability of Application Form||Application Form|
|NRI / OCI / FS Category for Undergraduate and Postgraduate course||16 Mar 2021||Apply here|
|M.TECH, M.PHARM, MUP and M.Sc. Course||31 Mar 2021||Apply here|
|Integrated M.Sc||12 May 2021||Apply here|
|M.Sc. Animation Design||13 May 2021||Apply here|
|B.Tech. [For Satellite Campuses]||Immediately after|
declaration of JEE-Main
2021 [APRIL/ MAY] Result
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry [Satellite Campus Deoghar]||28 May 2021||Apply here|
|B.Tech. & B.Arch. [Mesra Campus]||As per Schedule of|
BIT Mesra Application Form 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can check the amount of application fee for application form from below:
NRI / OCI / FS Category: USD 250
M.TECH, M.PHARM, MUP and M.Sc. Course
- Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates)
- Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates)
Modes of payment:
- Net banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
How to Fill the BIT Mesra Application Form 2021?
Candidates are advised to follow the steps given below to fill the online application form:
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to go on the official website or click on the above provided link given below the dates table.
Step 2: Secondly, candidates have to register themselves by entering the asked details as shown in the below image.
Step 3: Click on the “Continue” button and login credentials are sent to the email ID.
Step 4: Candidates have to login by using the sent credentials and enter the asked details.
Step 5: Next, candidates have to upload the image and click on submit button.
Step 6: After that, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode.
Step 7: At last, candidates can take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.
General Instruction to Fill BIT Mesra Application Form 2021
Candidate must read the general instructions to fill the application form from below:
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to download the Information Brochure in (pdf format) and read it carefully.
- Fill all items that are relevant to you in capital letters or numbers or tick (✓) the checkbox/radio button as required. All items are mandatory and must be filled in; otherwise, the form may be rejected.
- Please ensure that all information provided is correct and accurate. Admission on false information and certificate will be ipso facto null and void and also punishable under the various provision of Indian Penal Code
BIT Mesra Admit Card 2021
Admit Cards for the written test/ interview are issued to candidates on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and download the admit card. To download the admit card, candidates need their login credentials. Details like candidate’s name, address of the candidate, exam centre address, exam centre details, date and timing of exam, exam day instructions are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates have to carry it along with a valid government ID proof to the exam centre to get an entry in the exam hall.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.