BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020- BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020 5th Provisional Selection List has been released. Information regarding admission to Undergraduate Programmes like 4 Years (8 semesters) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) on the official website at bitmesra.ac.in. The institute is a deemed university under section- 3 of UGC Act 1956. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. However, this post is particularly dedicated to one of its undergraduate courses i.e B.Pharm, admissions are decided on the basis of merit. There is no entrance examination. Candidates can get complete details on BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020 from this page.
Latest: BIT Mesra has released the Fifth Provisional Selection List for B.Pharm Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020
There are total of 60 number of seats in this course and also reservation policy. Candidates will be tested on the basis of two criteria. The 100% of marks will be divided in a ratio of 60:40. Meaning that 60% of the weight will be given to marks obtained in JEE (Main) 2020 / NEET-UG and 40% of marks weightage will be given to marks scored in 12th class qualifying exam.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission Important Dates
|Filling up of online application forms commenced from||29 Sep 2020|
|Last date to apply||25 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of list of candidates to be called for counseling||02 Nov 2020|
BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020 Selection List
Birla Institute of Technology has been released the list of candidates selected on the basis of merit for the full-time Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) programme. All provisionally selected candidates are required to report in person for admission. Candidates can check the list from the link provided below.
– Click here to download the BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020 Fifth Provisional Selection List.
– Click here to download the BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020 Third Provisional Selection List.
– Click here to download the BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020 Second Provisional Selection List.
– Click here to download the BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020 First Provisional Selection List.
– Click here to download BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020 Provisional Selection for Special Round.
Birla Institute of Technology B.Pharm 2020 Application form
To fill an online application form, click on the link “APPLY ONLINE” to register and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody. Please see the instructions for filling the online application form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for Birla Institute of Technology B.Pharm 2020
Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) inclusive of GST charges through State Bank Collect (net banking/credit card of any nationalized bank) in favor of “Birla Institute of Technology” till the last date of the application process. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria
To know detailed information regarding filling the online application form.
Documents verification cum Admission
Candidates will be called for document verification up next. The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on the official website at accordingly they will have to appear. This will be the admission process. The document verification cum admission process shall require carrying the indicated above certificates. There can be around 60 to 100 seats in this course.
Documents required at the time of Admission
Candidates would be required to have the following original certificates and documents at the time of reporting for admission, as well as one set of photocopies of all these documents:
- Pass Certificate of Class 10 (Age proof)
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / I. Sc. or equivalent
- Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2020 / NEET-UG 2020
- Score Card of JEE (Main) 2020 / NEET-UG 2020
- School / College Leaving Certificate / TC
- Migration Certificate
- Originals of caste certificate (if applicable). Caste certificates must be in a proper format, signed by an appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates applying under the Persons with Disability (PwD) / Kashmiri Migrant category must provide a certificate in proper format from an appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School /College ID are acceptable).
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra B.Pharm
Candidates looking for taking admission in the B.Pharm course will need to satisfy themselves about the eligibility criteria. The criteria has been indicated here as well:-
- Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2020 or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 (NEET-UG)
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 / I.Sc. or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology in Class 12 / I.Sc. or Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD).
- Marks in Class 12 to be computed as an average of the following 4 subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1994 in case of General / OBC category and 1st October 1989 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission 2020 Application Fees
To apply for the program, candidates will need to pay a sum of money to complete their forms. You may have to pay a sum of Rs. 1500/- (General/ OBC) and Rs. 1000/- ( SC/ST). This application is as per last year. Remitted fees will not be refunded.
How to pay BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2020 application fees?
- Click on the link State Bank Collect for the payment towards application fee as mention in the admission notification. A new page/screen will appear. Read the instructions on the screen carefully [candidate may use the net banking or credit card payment through any nationalized bank].
- On clicking the link “State Bank Collect” a disclaimer clause page will appear, where candidates must click on the checkbox to proceed for the payment.
- A new page will appear where the candidate needs to select “Application Fee” from the drop-down box.
- Type / select the following details: Name, Programme, Session, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Caste/Category, Application Number, Candidate Address and Application form fee etc. (while filling form, please do not use special character e.g. % # @ & ^ – * etc. including brackets and commas).
- Take a print out of the payment receipt that is generated after a successful payment transaction.
- Please enter the Transaction Number and date of the transaction as provided on the payment receipt.
- After entering Transaction Number and date of transaction, click on the submit button.
What should be attached with application form while posting it?
- Print out of the application form (duly-completed)
- 1 recent colour photograph
- Payment receipt
- A set of these as well:-
- 10th class passing Certificate
- 10th class Marksheet
- 12th class Marksheet
- JEE (Main) 2020 / NEET-UG 2020 Admit card
- Score Card of JEE (Main) 2020 / NEET-UG 2020
- Caste certificate
- PwD/ Kashmiri Migrant certificate if the candidate is (Persons with Disability / Kashmiri Migrant)
- Photo ID Proof (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School / College ID are acceptable).
- Document Verification
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission 2020 Selection Procedures
Candidates will be given admission on the basis of merit, which will be drawn by dividing 100 marks in the ratio of 60:40. It means that:-
- 60% weightage of total marks will be given to JEE (Main) 2020 / National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 (NEET-UG) Score [total marks obtained] while,
- 40% weightage of marks will be given to academic performance of candidates (marks in Class 12 / equivalent qualifying examination)
- Candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements
Selected Candidates for Admission
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra will release the list of selected candidates for B.Pharm. program 2020 at Mesra. All provisionally selected candidates will be required to report in person for admission at Mesra, failing which their admission offer will liable to be cancelled.
Birla Institute of Technology will be released the list of candidates selected on the basis of merit for the full-time Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) programme. All provisionally selected candidates are required to report in person for admission. Candidates can check the list from the link provided below.
- For all programmes at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Government.
- For all other programmes, the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST – 7.5%)
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (5%).
- Upto 1 seat may be allotted to the candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed their qualifying examination (Class 12) from Jharkhand State. (The “State of Eligibility” of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of the location of his/her School / College where she/he has passed/is appearing for the qualifying examination. [In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group].
- 50% of the seats are reserved for the candidates appeared in the JEE-Main 2020 and the rest of 50% for NEET-UG 2020, who otherwise have qualified for admissions. In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group.
Note: However, the final reservation proportion will depend on notification, if any, issued by a competent authority and as accepted by the Institute.
The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology was established in 1972. It offers the following programs:
Fees payable [in INR] for the full-time B.Pharm. programme for the 2020 Batch at the time of admission and in each subsequent semester, the fees structure is as given below –
*Hostel Caution Money (One Time only – Refundable) and Hostel Mess Advance (each semester) are payable by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “BIT Welfare Society” payable at Ranchi.
2. All other payments must be made online through State Bank Collect. For details, please go through the instructions given on the Institute website. [Candidate may use the net banking or credit card payment through any nationalized bank].
3. Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects
4. The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
5. For rules regarding the refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice Boards.
Official Website: bitmesra.ac.in.
For more details on BIT Mesra B.Pharma Admission 2020, candidates can refer the- Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.