BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2019- Information regarding admission to Undergraduate Programmes like 4 Years (8 semesters) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra will going to be released soon on the official website at bitmesra.ac.in. The institute is a deemed university under section- 3 of UGC Act 1956. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. However, this post is particularly dedicated to one of its undergraduate course i.e B.Pharm, admissions are decided on the basis of merit. There will be no entrance examination. Application Form for the same will be available at the official website. Candidates can get complete details on BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2019 from this page.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2019
There are total 60 number of seats in this course and also reservation policy. Candidates will be tested on the basis of two criteria. The 100% of marks will be divided in a ratio of 60:40. Meaning that 60% of weight will be given to marks obtained in JEE (Main) 2019 / NEET-UG and 40% of marks weightage will be given to marks scored in 12th class qualifying exam.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission Important Dates
|Filling up of online application forms commenced from||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of printouts of duly completed online forms||To be announced|
|Declaration of list of candidates to be called for counselling||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra B.Pharm
Candidates looking for taking admission in the B.Pharm course will need to satisfy themselves about the eligibility criteria. The criteria has been indicated here as well:-
- Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2019 or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 (NEET-UG)
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 / I.Sc. or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology in Class 12 / I.Sc. or Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD).
- Marks in Class 12 to be computed as average of following 4 subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1994 in case of General / OBC category and 1st October 1989 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
Birla Institute of Technology B.Pharm 2019 Application form filling procedure
Applications will be available for eligible Class XII pass-out aspiring for admission to 4-year (8-semester) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) programme of the Institute at Mesra (Main Campus) for the academic session 2019-20.
To start making the applications in online mode, you shall need to visit the official website at bitmesra.ac.in and select “ Apply Online”. First of all create a Username and Password when prompted. Also see whether you are eligible or not. Complete the form afterwards and submit it via online.
Also Send a printout of the completed Application Form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in a A4 size envelope by Speed Post / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, to reach positively by the due date. Write “B.Pharm” on top of the envelope.
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission 2019 Application Fees
To apply for the program, candidates will need to pay a sum of money to complete their forms. You may have to pay a sum of Rs. 1500/- (General/ OBC) and Rs. 1000/- ( SC/ST). Remitted fees will not be refunded. The application fee is given as per the last year Information brochure.
How to pay BIT Mesra B.Pharm 2019 application fees?
This amount would be acceptable using multiple mediums of options. The institute has facilitated the mode of State Bank Collect/ Net Banking/ Debit Card of any nationalized bank. The amount would be drawn in favor of Birla Institute of Technology.
What should be attached with application form while posting it?
- Print out of the application form (duly-completed)
- 1 recent colour photograph
- Payment receipt
- A set of these as well:-
- 10th class passing Certificate
- 10th class Marksheet
- 12th class Marksheet
- JEE (Main) 2019 / NEET-UG 2019 Admit card
- Score Card of JEE (Main) 2019 / NEET-UG 2019
- Caste certificate
- PwD/ Kashmiri Migrant certificate if the candidate is (Persons with Disability / Kashmiri Migrant)
- Photo ID Proof (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School / College ID are acceptable).
- Document Verification
BIT Mesra B.Pharm Admission 2019 Selection Procedures
Candidates will be given admission on the basis of merit, which will be drawn by dividing 100 marks in the ratio of 60:40. It means that:-
- 60% weightage of total marks will be given to JEE (Main) 2019 / National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 (NEET-UG) Score [total marks obtained] while,
- 40% weightage of marks will be given to academic performance of candidates (marks in Class 12 / equivalent qualifying examination)
Selected Candidates for Admission
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra will release the list of selected candidates for B.Pharm. program 2019 at Mesra. All provisionally selected candidates will be required to report in person for admission at Mesra, failing which their admission offer will liable to be cancelled.
- For all programmes at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Government.
- For all other programmes the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST – 7.5%)
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (5%).
- Upto 1 seat may be allotted to the candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed their qualifying examination (Class 12) from Jharkhand State. (The “State of Eligibility” of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of location of his/her School / College where she/he has passed/is appearing for the qualifying examination. [In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group].
50% of the seats are reserved for the candidates appeared in the JEE-Main 2019 and rest of 50% for NEET-UG 2019, who otherwise have qualified for admissions. In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group.
Note: However, the final reservation proportion will depend on notification, if any, issued by competent authority and as accepted by the Institute.
Documents verification cum Admission
Candidates will be called for document verification up next. The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on the official website at accordingly they will have to appear. This will be the admission process. The document verification cum admission process shall require carrying the indicated above certificates. There can be around 60 to 100 seats in this course.
Documents required at the time of Admission
Candidates would be required to have the following original certificates and documents at the time of reporting for admission, as well as one set of photocopies of all these documents:
- Pass Certificate of Class 10 (Age proof)
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / I. Sc. or equivalent
- Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2019 / NEET-UG 2019
- Score Card of JEE (Main) 2019 / NEET-UG 2019
- School / College Leaving Certificate / TC
- Migration Certificate
- Originals of caste certificate (if applicable). Caste certificates must be in proper format, signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates applying under the Persons with Disability (PwD) / Kashmiri Migrant category must provide a certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School /College ID are acceptable).
Fees payable [in INR] for the full-time B.Pharm. programme for the 2019 Batch at the time of admission and in each subsequent semester is given below. The given fee structure is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only.
Official Website: www.bitmesra.ac.in.
For more details on BIT Mesra B.Pharma Admission 2019, refer to 2018’s information brochure.
Insofar, Official details for BIT Mesra B.Pharma 2019 has not been announced yet only the application form date has been released. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Birla Institute of Technology will release the information it will be updated here.