BIT Mesra BE/B.Arch Admission 2018 – Birla Institute of Technology has published the notification for the eligible candidates for admission to the B.E. programme 2018 at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna Campuses and B.Arch programme at BIT Patna Campus to fill the seats through Institutional Counselling for the session 2018-19. Candidates can fill their application for above mention courses from here. Candidates can check the complete information of BIT Mesra B.Tech Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other important information through this page below.
BIT Mesra B.Tech Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in B.E and B.Arch Course at BIT Mesra have to fill the application form from here as per schedule mention below. Candidates selected for the courses on the basis of merit. Schedule for the BIT Mesra BE/B. Arch Admission 2018 is given below.
|Filling of online form commences from||07 May 2018|
|Filling of online form closes at 7:00 pm on||31 May 2018|
|Display of Merit List||01 Jun 2018|
|First round of seat allotment||02 Jun 2018|
|Reporting for admission & documents verification against the 1st round of seat allotment at any of the Campus (BIT Jaipur or BIT Deoghar or BIT Patna)||02-05 Jun 2018|
|Second round of seat allotment||06 Jun 2018|
|Reporting for admission & documents verification against the 2nd round of seat allotment at any of the Campus (BIT Jaipur or BIT Deoghar or BIT Patna)||06-09 Jun 2018|
|Third round of seat allotment||10 Jun 2018|
|Reporting for admission & documents verification against 3rd round of seat allotment at any of the Campus (BIT Jaipur or BIT Deoghar or BIT Patna)||10-13 Jun 2018|
|Fourth round of seat allotment||14 Jun 2018|
|Reporting for admission & documents verification against 4th round of seat allotment at any of the Campus
(BIT Jaipur or BIT Deoghar or BIT Patna)
|14-17 Jun 2018|
|Internal Sliding||18 Jun 2018|
|Classes will commence from at all Campuses||22 Jun 2018|
Application Form 2018
Interested Candidates can apply online for admission into BE/B.Arch courses at BIT Mesra at various centres from the official website www.bitmesra.ac.in on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link which will be provided below.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for the BE/B.Arch courses at BIT Mersa.
- Rs.1,000/- for General / OBC candidates
- Rs.750/- for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply?
- To start the online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anybody else.
- To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only. [The link is given below]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,000/- (General / OBC candidates) or Rs.750/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect – net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
- Candidates can use the Online Application Form to apply for the B.E. programme 2018 of the Institute at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna Campuses, in order of preference by selecting the Campus (choice of place for study) and branches from the prompt. However, you must select your wanted preference before you submit the form online.
- The choices must be filled-in carefully in prudential order since choices, once filled-in, and cannot be modified after submission of application form throughout the counselling.
- Candidates are requested to see Institute website for the status of their application and other details by using their ‘username’ and ‘password’, as created at the time of filling the online application form.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- For queries about any Campus, please contact Director of respective Campus.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1993 are eligible for admission. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates who were born on or after 1 October 1988 are eligible for admission.
- Candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII), or its equivalent, referred to as the qualifying examination
- Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E. programme
1. Language, 2-Physics, 3-Mathematics, 4- Any one of (Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject), 5- Any other Subject [Physics and Mathematics are as compulsory and one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.] With at least 45% marks and 40% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates in each of the subjects.
- The candidate must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2018 and should have secured a valid overall AIR (CRL Rank) in JEE (Main) 2018.
BIT Mesra will release Merit list of candidates for BE Programme 2018 at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur And BIT Patna Campuses. Those Candidates who will be registered successfully within the last date and are meeting all the eligibility criteria can check the Merit list from the official website.
Seat Matrix of BIT Deoghar Campus
Seat Matrix of BIT Jaipur Campus
Seat Matrix for B.E. programme at BIT Patna Campus
Provisional selections to B.E. programme will be made on merit:
- Based on CRL Rank in JEE (MAIN) 2018
- Based on various reservation criteria of State and Central Government.
- However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements
- Candidates will be required to produce all the relevant certificates/documents in original along with a printout of online application form when they report for verification.
- Proof of payment of application fee of Rs. 2,500/- (for General/BC) candidates) / Rs.1,500/- (for SC/ ST candidates) paid through State Bank Collect is to be produced at the time of reporting.
- Candidates will be required to deposit the initial fee by crossed Demand Draft of Rs.1,14,500/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at that city where Campus is located [Campus where the student is reporting].
- A fee receipt will be issued to the candidates at the reporting Campus after the fees are paid, and all certificates/documents are found in order.
Fee payable at the time of admission and in each subsequent semester
- Hostel facilities are available only at BIT Deoghar and BIT Patna Campus only. Hostel mess charges may range from approximately Rs.2,500/- to Rs.3,000/- per month.
- In addition to all of above, students at BIT Deoghar & BIT Patna Campuses will also be required to deposit Hostel Caution Money* (One Time only – Refundable) of Rs.5,000/-. They will also be required to pay suitable mess advance at the beginning of each semester, which will be adjusted against their mess charges/expenditure. For the session July 2018, this mess advance will be Rs. 15,000/- (Rs. 10,000/- for Girls at BIT Patna Campus only).
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
- For rules regarding refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice Boards.
For more details of BIT Mesra BE/B.Arch Admission – Download BIT Mesra BE/B.Arch Admission 2018.