|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
BIT Mesra BE/B.Arch Admission 2017 – Birla Institute of Technology has published the notification from the eligible candidates for admission to the B.E. programme 2017 at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna Campuses and B.Arch programme at BIT Patna Campus to fill the seats through Institutional Counselling for the session 2017-18. Candidates can their application for above mention courses from here. Candidates can check the complete information of BIT Mesra B.Tech Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other important information through this page below.
Latest – 2nd Round Seat allotment for BIT Mesra BE 2017 admission has been published, Check it through the link provided below.
Candidates seeking admission in B.E and B.Arch Course at BIT Mesra have to fill the application form from here as per schedule mention below. Candidates selected for the courses on the basis of merit.
Schedule for the BIT Mesra BE/B.Arch Admission 2017 is given below.
|Filling of online form commences from||29 Jul 2017|
|Filling of online form closes at 7:00 pm on||05 Jul 2017|
|Display of Merit List||06 Jul 2017|
|First round of seat allotment||07 Jul 2017|
|Reporting for admission & documents verification against 1st round of seat allotment at any of the Campus (BIT Jaipur or BIT Deoghar or BIT Patna)||08 Jul to 11 Jul 2017|
|Second round of seat allotment||12 Jul 2017|
|Reporting for admission & documents verification against 2nd round of seat allotment at any of the Campus (BIT Jaipur or BIT Deoghar or BIT Patna)||13 Jul to 17 Jul 2017|
|Third round of seat allotment||18 Jul 2017|
|Reporting for admission & documents verification against 3rd round of seat allotment at any of the Campus (BIT Jaipur or BIT Deoghar or BIT Patna)||19 Jul to 22 Jul 2017|
|Fourth round of seat allotment||23 Jul 2017|
|Reporting for admission & documents verification against 4th round of seat allotment at any of the Campus
(BIT Jaipur or BIT Deoghar or BIT Patna)
|24 Jul to 27 Jul 2017|
|Fifth round of seat allotment||28 Jul 2017|
|Reporting for admission & documents verification against 5 th round of seat allotment at the Campus of selection only||28 Jul to 30 Jul 2017|
|Internal Sliding||31 Jul 2017|
|Classes will commence from 01 Aug 2017 at all Campuses|
Seat Allotment – 2nd Round
2nd Round of Seat Allotment for B.E. programme at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna Campuses has been published. Candidates can check their individual seat allotment by entering Application Number and Date of Birth on the Institute website.
BIT Mesra has released Merit list of candidates for BE Programme 2017 at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur And BIT Patna Campuses. Those Candidates who have registered successfully within last date and are meeting all the eligibility criteria can check the Merit list from the official website OR through the link provided below.
- To check BIT Mesra BE 2017 Merit List – Click here
Application Form 2017
Candidates are required to apply online for admission into BE/B.Arch courses at BIT Mesra at various centres from the official website www.bitmesra.ac.in on or before the last date of applicaiton. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
- Apply Online Here – Process Over….!!
- Rs.2,500/- for General / OBC candidates
- Rs.1,500/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment – Payment of application fee will be made through State Bank Collect – net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
How to Apply?
- To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted. Do not share the username and password with any body else.
- To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only. [The link is given below]. Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) or Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect – net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
- Candidates can use the Online Application Form to apply for the B.E. programme 2017 of the Institute at BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna Campuses, in order of preference by selecting the Campus (choice of place for study) and branches from the prompt. However, you must select your wanted preference before you submit the form online.
- The choices must be filled-in carefully in prudential order since choices, once filled-in, and cannot be modified after submission of application form throughout the counselling.
- Candidates are requested to see Institute website for status of their application and other details by using their ‘username’ and ‘password’, as created at the time of filling the online application form.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- For queries about any Campus, please contact Director of respective Campus.
- Candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII), or its equivalent, referred to as the qualifying examination
- Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E. programme
1. Language, 2-Physics, 3-Mathematics, 4- Any one of (Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject), 5- Any other Subject [Physics and Mathematics are as compulsory and one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.] With at least 45% marks and 40% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates in each of the subjects.
- The candidate must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2017 and should have secured a valid overall AIR (CRL Rank) in JEE (Main) 2017
Seat Matrix of BIT Deoghar Campus
Seat Matrix of BIT Jaipur Campus
Seat Matrix for B.E. programme at BIT Patna Campus
Provisional selections to B.E. programme will be made on merit:
- Based on CRL Rank in JEE (MAIN) 2017
- Based on various reservation criteria of State and Central Government.
- However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements
- Candidates will be required to produce all the relevant certificates / documents in original along with a printout of online application form when they report for verification.
- Proof of payment of application fee of Rs. 2,500/- (for General/BC) candidates) / Rs.1,500/- (for SC/ ST candidates) paid through State Bank Collect is to be produced at the time of reporting.
- Candidates will be required to deposit the initial fee by crossed Demand Draft of Rs.1,14,500/- in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at that city where Campus is located [Campus where the student is reporting].
- A fee receipt will be issued to the candidates at the reporting Campus after the fees are paid, and all certificates / documents are found in order.
Fee payable at the time of admission and in each subsequent semester
- Hostel facilities are available only at BIT Deoghar and BIT Patna Campus only. Hostel mess charges may range from approximately Rs.2,000/- to Rs.3,000/- per month.
- In addition to all of above, students at BIT Deoghar & BIT Patna Campuses will also be required to deposit Hostel Caution Money* (One Time only – Refundable) of Rs.5,000/-. They will also be required to pay suitable mess advance at the beginning of each semester, which will be adjusted against their mess charges / expenditure. For the session July 2017, this mess advance will be Rs. 15,000/- (Rs. 10,000/- for Girls at BIT Patna Campus only).
- All fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” payable at Deoghar (for admission at Deoghar), payable at Jaipur (for admission at Jaipur) and payable at Patna (for admission at Patna). Note: Except at the time of reporting, payable at the city where you are reporting for.
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
- For rules regarding refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice Boards.
For more detail of BIT Mesra BE/B.Arch Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure