Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra has released the application form for BBA and BCA Admission 2019. The application form has been released online at the official website. Candidates interested in applying online for admission 2019 are able to apply now. While filling the application form candidates will have to provide their genuine details only otherwise their candidature can be canceled. Applicants can check more details for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Application Form 2019 from here.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Application Form 2019
Online Application Form for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2019 is now available on the official website as per the schedule. Interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the direct link, which will be given below.
|Filling of online form commences from||03 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||15 Jun 2019|
- Click here to register for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA admission 2019.
- Click here to log in for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2019
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- General candidates: Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST candidates : Rs.1,000/-
How to Apply?
- To fill an online application form, click on the link “APPLY ONLINE” to register and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody. Please see the instructions for filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) inclusive of GST charges through State Bank Collect (net banking/credit card of any nationalized bank) in favor of “Birla Institute of Technology” till the last date of the application process. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates may use the Online Application Form to apply for the BBA or BCA programme of the Institute at MAXIMUM OF THREE CAMPUSES, in order of preference by selecting the Campus of Place for Study from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
- Use a separate application form, in case applying for both BBA and BCA programmes and pay additional application fee.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programme as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
- Please fill and submit the application online only, take the printout of the same and retain with you as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for documents verification cum admission.
- The Form / Application numbers on each online application form may be noted and cited in correspondence if required. No individual intimation will be sent to candidates.
Notice Regarding Instructions For Filling Application Form
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.