BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Application Form 2021: BIT Mesra has extended the last date to submit the special round registration for BBA and BCA admission till November 25, 2021. Candidates can fill the application form for BBA and BCA admission 2021 from the official website, which is bitmesra.ac.in. Candidates interested in applying online for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 can apply now. While filling the application form candidates will have to provide their genuine details only otherwise their candidature can be cancelled. Applicants can check more details for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Application Form 2021 from here.
Latest – BIT Mesra has extended the last date to submit the special round registration for BBA and BCA admission till November 25, 2021. Scroll down to apply online.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Application Form 2021
Apply online: Click here to apply for BIT Mesra Special Round BBA and BCA Admission 2021.
Online Application Form for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 is now available on the official website as per the schedule. Interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the direct link, which will be given below.
Schedule for Special Round BBA and BCA Admission for Jaipur and Noida Campuses
|Application Form Starts||Released!|
|Application Form Last Date||25 Nov 2021|
Schedule for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021
|Filling of online form commences from||30 Jun 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||15 Aug 2021|
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission Procedure Notification
BIT Mesra has released the admission procedure notification on the official website. The Details are provided below –
- Click here to download the Above notice.
Applicants may please note the following:
- All applicants are advised to check their seat allotment / result online by clicking on the admission application link given on the website.
- Please enter your application number and password created during filling the online application form.
- Click on the “Notification(s)” tab and see your seat allotment status.
- Applicants who have been allotted seats will have to pay the admission fee through Online Payment Gateway (URL given below) by 21.10.2021, failing which your admission offer will be liable to be cancelled.
Login and password will be shared in your registered email id and mobile number.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA 2021 Application Fee
The candidate should note that the fees is nonrefundable.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST candidates : Rs.1,000/-
How to Apply for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA 2021 ?
- To fill an online application form, click on the link “APPLY ONLINE” to register and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody. Please see the instructions for filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) inclusive of GST charges through State Bank Collect (net banking/credit card of any nationalized bank) in favor of “Birla Institute of Technology” till the last date of the application process. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates may use the Online Application Form to apply for the BBA or BCA programme of the Institute at MAXIMUM OF THREE CAMPUSES, in order of preference by selecting the Campus of Place for Study from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
- Use a separate application form, in case applying for both BBA and BCA programmes and pay additional application fee.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programme as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
- Please fill and submit the application online only, take the printout of the same and retain with you as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for documents verification cum admission.
- The Form / Application numbers on each online application form may be noted and cited in correspondence if required. No individual intimation will be sent to candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.