|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
BIT Mesra offered a 3-year (6-Semester) full-time programmes in BBA and BCA programmes for all eligible Class XII pass-outs aspiring for a career in the field of Business Management and IT Industry. These programmes will be offered at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur (Ranchi City), BIT Noida and BIT Patna Extension Centres. The above programmes will commence in July 2017. The complete information regarding BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2017 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest – Result of Spot Admission held at BIT Noida Campus on 14-15 July 2017 has been released. Also SPOT Admission notification for BBA Programme at BIT Patna Campus has been published, Check the same below.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2017
BIT Mesra has released notification for admissions to full-time 3-year (6-semester) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) programmes 2017 at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur, BIT Noida and BIT Patna Extension Centres, which will commence in July 2017.
Schedule of events for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Date of availability of Application Form||30 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of online form||15 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of FIRST shortlisted candidates for
Documents Verification cum Admission
|20 Jun 2017|
|Classes will commence from at all Campuses||13 Jul 2017|
Merit List / Selection List
Merit List and Selection List for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2017 have been declared on the official website. Candidate can check the Merit list/Selection list from the official website OR through the link provided below.
- BBA – Merit List | Selection List 1 | Selection List 2 | SPOT Round Selection
- BCA – Merit List | Selection List 1 | Selection List 2 | SPOT Round Selection
Spot Admission against vacant seats in BBA programme 2017 at BIT Patna Campus for the session 2017-18, will be conducted as per schedule give below. Interested and eligible candidates may report for Spot Admission.
Reporting date & time for SPOT Admission:
On 21st July 2017, Reporting time – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates must report in person and submit the Application Form by 2:00 pm on the day of counselling at Campus with:
- Duly completed application form for Spot admission (The link for downloading application form is given below)
- Originals and a set of photocopies of all documents listed below
- Crossed Demand Draft for Rs 1,500/- (General) and Rs. 1,000/- (SC/ST) candidates in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”, payable at Ranchi.
Click Here to download the Application Form
Note: Candidates, who had applied earlier for any of the programme but could not appear for the counselling / Test or not selected or made the application fee but name not appeared in the merit list, need not to pay the application fee again. However, they must bring photocopy of their application form along with proof of application fee.
The provisional selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class XII / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination, and as per reservation policy of the Institute. The provisionally selected candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria given above, else the offers will be withdrawn.
The provisional selection list will be notified by 3:00 pm on the day of counselling and provisionally selected candidates will be required to deposit the fees and complete the admission formalities by 5:00 pm on the day of counselling. It is therefore recommended that candidates should carry the requisite fees to be deposited at the time of admission.
For more details about SPOT Admission – Click here
The provisional selection has been made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class XII / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination.
The shortlisted candidates has been called for documents verification cum admission on the basis of their merit and data submitted by the candidates on their application forms for 1st round. The same is intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications. No separate intimation has been sent to candidates.
The waitlisted candidates or candidates not called in 1st round may be called for documents verification cum admission process against the vacant seats, (if any), in successive rounds, as required. The same will also be intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Note: Admission will be offered subject to verification of original documents at the time of admission.
For BBA Course
- Candidates must have minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in Class X*.
- Candidates must have passed Class XII* / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English as a subject in the qualifying examination.
For BCA Course
- Candidates must have minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in Class X*.
- Candidates must have passed Class XII* / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English and Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practice as subjects in the qualifying examination.
- [The percentage of marks in Class X and Class XII / equivalent qualifying examination shall be considered on the basis of the Board’s calculation of percentage for the award of Division / Degree / Certificate].
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1992 in case of General category and 1 October 1987 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At the time of document verification, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class X, Marksheets of Class X and Class XII showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by appropriate authority (please see instructions).
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
The number of seats to be offered in 2017 for the following programmes at various Off Campuses as given below:
- For all programmes at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Government.
- For all other programmes the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST – 7.5%)
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (3%).
- Upto 6% of the seats at its all Off Campuses are reserved for candidates who are sons and daughters of serving employees of BIT, who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- Upto 1 seat at its all Off Campuses is reserved for candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- At all Off Campuses 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed / are appearing for their qualifying examination (Class XII) from the state in which Campus is located. (The “State of Eligibility” of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of location of his/her School / College where (s)/he has passed/is appearing for the qualifying examination / Class XII).
[In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group].
- The Institute reserves the right to lower the intake in a programme without showing any reason.
- The Institute also reserves the right not to offer a particular programme in case the number of students found to be eligible / admitted is less than sufficient in number.
Fee payable at the time of admission and in each subsequent semester
- All fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”
Payable at Jaipur (for admission at BIT Jaipur Campus),
Payable at Ranchi (for admission at BIT Lalpur Campus),
Payable at Noida (for admission at BIT Noida Campus) and
Payable at Patna (for admission at BIT Patna Campus)
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
- For rules regarding refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice Boards.
NB: Students may also pay the admission fee online through State Bank Collect. For details, please visit Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in.
For More Details Regarding BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.