BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 – BIT Mesra has released the Special Round result on its official website. 3rd provisional selection list for admission to BBA and BCA courses on September 07, 2021, at bitmesra.ac.in. The result of Special Round for BBA & BCA has been released. BIT Mesra offers admission to 3-year full-time programmes in BBA and BCA programmes for 2021 session. These programmes are offered at BIT Jaipur, Lalpur, and Noida Campuses. Selection of candidates is done on the basis marks obtained in Class 12 / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination. To know more about BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. go through this article.
Latest – BIT Mesra has released the result of Special Round for BBA & BCA. Scroll down to check it.
Latest – BIT Mesra has released the 3rd provisional selection list for BBA and BCA admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021
BIT Mesra has released a notification for admissions to full-time 3-year (6-semester) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) programmes. Check the schedule of BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 from the below table.
|BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021||Dates|
|Date of availability of Application Form||30 Jun 2021|
|Last date for submission of online form||15 Aug 2021|
|Release of 1st provisional selection list||18 Aug 2021|
|Release of 2nd provisional selection list||27 Aug 2021|
|Release of 3rd provisional selection list||07 Sep 2021|
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 Result
BIT Mesra has released the result of Special Round for BBA AND BCA programmes. Candidates can check the result by logging in to the official website of BIT Mesra. Candidates need to enter their application number and password to check the result of the special round. Click on the given below link to check the result.
Check here: Click here to check the result of Special Round.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 Selection List
BIT Mesra has released 3rd provisional selection list for admission to BBA and BCA courses. It has been released in PDF format at bitmesra.ac.in. This provisional selection list is prepared for admission on merit for full-time BBA and BCA Programs of the Institute at its Off Campuses Jaipur, Lalpur, and Noida [based on their marks in Class 12 (10+2) or equivalent examination]. The direct link to check the same is provided below.
– Click here to check the BIT Mesra BBA Admission 2021 Third Provisional Selection List.
– Click here to check the BIT Mesra BCA Admission 2021 Third Provisional Selection List.
– Click here to check the BIT Mesra BBA Admission 2021 2nd Provisional Selection List.
– Click here to check the BIT Mesra BCA Admission 2021 2nd Provisional Selection List.
– Click here to check the BIT Mesra BCA Admission 2021 1st Provisional Selection List.
– Click here to check the BIT Mesra BBA Admission 2021 1st Provisional Selection List.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Courses 2021 Application Form
The Application Form of BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 is now available at bitmesra.ac.in. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. Candidates can apply for the BBA or BCA program of the institute at maximum of three campuses, as per their choice of preference. Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programme as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the following mentioned application fee and it is not non-refundable.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee through ICICI payment Gateway or they can use the net banking / debit card / credit card of any nationalized bank.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For BBA Course
- Candidates must have passed Class XII* / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English as a subject in the qualifying examination.
For BCA Course
- Candidates must have passed Class XII* / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English and Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practice / Info. Tech & Programme as subjects in the qualifying examination.
- [The percentage of marks in Class X and Class XII / equivalent qualifying examination shall be considered on the basis of the Board’s calculation of percentage for the award of Division / Degree / Certificate].
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1996 in case of General category and 1 October 1991 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At the time of document verification, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class X, Marksheets of Class X and Class XII showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by an appropriate authority.
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate/applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
Guidelines for the applicants who have got seat allotment
Candidates may please note the following:
- All applicants are advised to check their seat allotment / result online by clicking on the admission application link given on the website.
- Please enter your application number and password created during filling the online application form.
- Click on the “Notification(s)” tab and see your seat allotment status.
- Applicants who have been allotted seats will have to pay the admission fee through Online Payment Gateway (URL given below) by 20th September 2021, failing which your admission offer will be liable to be cancelled.
Login and password will be shared in your registered email id and mobile number.
FEES PAYABLE: Applicants will be required to pay admission fee (1st semester) i.e. Rs.86,000/- using Online Payment Gateway in our ERP through debit / credit card and net banking of any nationalized bank by the due date.
ENROLLMENT NUMBERS: Institute enrollment numbers will be issued after receiving the admission fee and will be intimated through their registered mobile number/email id.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 1ST SEMESTER: Separate notice for registration process (1st Semester) will be issued on the Institute website. Same ERP portal can be used for the registration. Instead of application number, the allotted Institute Roll Number will be the user id.
ONLINE CLASSES: In view of the prevailing situation due to pandemic, mode of conduct of classes and
other academic activities will be online till the normalcy returns and as per directives from the Govt.
Exact date of commencement of classes will be notified on the Institute website.
VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS: Physical verification of documents will be conducted at a later stage after physical classes resume and students report on campus. In case if any information/document provided by the applicant online is found to be incorrect / inaccurate / false, the admission of such applicants is liable to be cancelled and all fees paid by the applicant shall be forfeited. Decision of the Vice Chancellor, BIT Mesra will be final in such matters.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 Selection Process
Candidates must ensure the eligibility conditions and selection procedure before applying for admission to BBA and BCA courses. Check the same from below.
- The provisional selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class XII / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verification cum admission on the basis of their merit and data submitted by the candidates on their application forms for 1st round. The same is intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications.
- The waitlisted candidates or candidates not called in 1st round may be called for documents verification cum admission process against the vacant seats, (if any), in successive rounds, as required. The same will also be intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Note: Admission will be offered subject to verification of original documents at the time of admission.
Physical verification of documents will be conducted at a later stage after physical classes resume and students report on campus. In case if any information/document provided by the applicant online is found to be incorrect / inaccurate / false, the admission of such applicants is liable to be cancelled and all fees paid by the applicant shall be forfeited. Decision of the Vice Chancellor, BIT Mesra will be final in such matters.
Candidates will be required to furnish the following documents/certificates in original as well as one set of photocopies during verification of documents at a later stage.
- A print-out of the duly completed online form
- One recent colour photograph
- Following original documents / certificates
- Pass certificate of Class X (for age proof)
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special categories (Persons with Disability [PwD] / Ward of BIT Employee / Kashmiri Migrant / Economically Weaker Section [EWS]) must provide photocopy of certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School / College ID, are acceptable)
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 Seat Intake
The number of seats to be offered in 2020 for the following programmes at Off Campuses as given below:
- For all programmes at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Government.
- For all other programmes the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST – 7.5%)
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (5%).
- Upto 6% of the seats at its all Off Campuses are reserved for candidates who are sons and daughters of serving employees of BIT, who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- Upto 1 seat at its all Off Campuses is reserved for candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- At all Off Campuses 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed / are appearing for their qualifying examination (Class XII) from the state in which Campus is located. (The “State of Eligibility” of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of location of his/her School / College where (s)/he has passed/is appearing for the qualifying examination / Class XII).
[In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group].
- The Institute reserves the right to lower the intake in a programme without showing any reason.
- The Institute also reserves the right not to offer a particular programme in case the number of students found to be eligible / admitted is less than sufficient in number.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Fee payable at the time of admission and in each subsequent semester.
- Pay Institute fee (for 1st semester), using ICICI Payment Gateway through debit / credit card and net banking of any nationalized bank. [URL of payment gateway will be shared in applicant email ids during admission].
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
- For rules regarding refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice Boards.
Official Website: bitmesra.ac.in
For more information about BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2021:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.