BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020 – BIT Mesra offers admission to 3-year full-time programmes in BBA and BCA programmes for 2020 session. The application form of BIT Mesra BBA and BCA courses is available online at bitmesra.ac.in. These programmes are offered at BIT Deoghar, Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida and Patna Off Campuses. Selection of candidates is done on the basis marks obtained in Class 12 / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination. To know more about BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. go through this article.
Latest: The application form of BBA and BCA courses is extended up to July 30, 2020. Click here to apply.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020
BIT Mesra has released a notification for admissions to full-time 3-year (6-semester) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) programmes. Check the schedule of BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020 from below table.
|BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020||Dates|
|Date of availability of Application Form||20 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of online form|
|Declaration of FIRST shortlisted candidates for Documents Verification cum Admission|
|Classes will commence from at all Campuses|
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Courses 2020 Application Form
The Application Form of BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020 is now available at bitmesra.ac.in. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. Candidates can apply for the BBA or BCA program of the institute at maximum of three campuses, as per their choice of preference. Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programme as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the following mentioned application fee and it is not non-refundable.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee through ICICI payment Gateway or they can use the net banking / debit card / credit card of any nationalized bank.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For BBA Course
- Candidates must have passed Class XII* / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English as a subject in the qualifying examination.
For BCA Course
- Candidates must have passed Class XII* / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English and Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practice as subjects in the qualifying examination.
- [The percentage of marks in Class X and Class XII / equivalent qualifying examination shall be considered on the basis of the Board’s calculation of percentage for the award of Division / Degree / Certificate].
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1995 in the case of General category and 1 October 1989 in case of SC/ST/PWD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At the time of document verification, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class X, Marksheets of Class X and Class XII showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by an appropriate authority.
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate/applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020 Selection Process
Candidates must ensure the eligibility conditions and selection procedure before applying for admission to BBA and BCA courses. Check the same from below.
- The provisional selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class XII / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verification cum admission on the basis of their merit and data submitted by the candidates on their application forms for 1st round. The same is intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications.
- The waitlisted candidates or candidates not called in 1st round may be called for documents verification cum admission process against the vacant seats, (if any), in successive rounds, as required. The same will also be intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Note: Admission will be offered subject to verification of original documents at the time of admission.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020 Merit List
The merit list for BBA and BCA will be released on the official website. Candidates are eligible to check the same. In order to check the merit list of BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020, direct link will be provided below.
The Campus-wise list of candidates to be called for document verification cum admission will be notified on the Institute website. No individual intimation will be sent to candidates.
- A print-out of the duly completed online form (original copy).
- One recent color photograph [same as uploaded on the form].
- Original of the following documents/certificates: Candidates must carry the originals of the following documents at the time of reporting for Admission cum Document Verification as well as one set of photocopies:
- Pass certificate of Class X (for age proof).
- Marksheet of Class X.
- Marksheet of Class XII / Intermediate or equivalent.
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by an appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special categories mentioned in Sec 5 (Persons with Disability [PwD] / Ward of BIT Employee / Kashmiri Migrant) must provide the photocopy of certificate in proper format from an appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School / College ID, are acceptable).
Without the original of the above documents/certificates, no candidates will be permitted to appear for the admission cum documents verification. If provisionally admitted, all the above documents in original (except the original Photo ID) together with photocopies will be retained by the Institute for some time.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The number of seats to be offered in 2020 for the following programmes at Off Campuses as given below:
- For all programmes at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Government.
- For all other programmes the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST – 7.5%)
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (5%).
- Upto 6% of the seats at its all Off Campuses are reserved for candidates who are sons and daughters of serving employees of BIT, who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- Upto 1 seat at its all Off Campuses is reserved for candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- At all Off Campuses 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed / are appearing for their qualifying examination (Class XII) from the state in which Campus is located. (The “State of Eligibility” of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of location of his/her School / College where (s)/he has passed/is appearing for the qualifying examination / Class XII).
[In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group].
- The Institute reserves the right to lower the intake in a programme without showing any reason.
- The Institute also reserves the right not to offer a particular programme in case the number of students found to be eligible / admitted is less than sufficient in number.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Fee payable at the time of admission and in each subsequent semester.
- All fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” payable at Ranchi (for admission at Lalpur), payable at Deoghar (for admission at Deoghar Campus), payable at Jaipur (for admission at Jaipur Campus), payable at Noida (for admission at Noida Campus) and payable at Patna (for admission at Patna Campus)
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
- For rules regarding a refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice Boards.
Official Website: bitmesra.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.