BIT Mesra offers a 3-year (6-Semester) full-time programmes in BBA and BCA programmes for all eligible Class XII pass-outs aspiring for a career in the field of Business Management and IT Industry. These programmes are offered at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur (Ranchi City), BIT Noida and BIT Patna Extension Centres. The above programmes will commence in July 2018. The complete information regarding BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2018 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2018
BIT Mesra has released a notification for admissions to full-time 3-year (6-semester) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) programmes 2018 at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur, BIT Noida and BIT Patna Extension Centres, which will commence in July 2018.
|Date of availability of Application Form||01 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of online form||15 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of FIRST shortlisted candidates for
Documents Verification cum Admission
|18 Jun 2018|
|Classes will commence from at all Campuses||1st & 2nd week of Jul 2018|
Spot Admission against Vacant Seats
Spot admission against vacant seats will be conducted for BBA, BCA & B.Sc. (Animation & Multimedia) programs 2018 at BIT Jaipur & BIT Noida Campuses for the session 2018-19, as per the schedule given below. Interested and eligible candidates may report for counselling cum spot admission.
Reporting Date & Time: August 21 to 24, 2018, at 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Application Form: Click Here to download the application form.
- BBA & BCA programmes
- The provisional selection will be made of merit based on marks obtained by the candidates in Class XII / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination, and as per reservation policy of the Institute.
- The provisionally selected candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria given above, else the offers will be withdrawn. Provisionally selected candidates will be required to deposit the fees and complete the admission formalities by 5:00 pm on the day of counselling.
- B.Sc. (Animation & Multimedia)
- Selection will be made on merit based on marks obtained in the required subject in Class 12/QE and performance in Creative Aptitude Test & Interview. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements
- Weightage of marks considered in merit list is 40% for creativity aptitude test +10% Interview + 50% for Class 12 marks.
- The provisional selection list will be notified by 3:00 pm on the day of counselling and provisionally selected candidates will be required to deposit the fees and complete the admission formalities by 5:00 pm on the day of counselling. It is therefore recommended that candidates should carry the requisite fees to be deposited at the time of admission,
Click Here to check the details.
Selection list of the candidates has been published on the official website of BIT Mesra. The Selection list contains the lists of candidates provisionally selected for admission for the full-time programmes in BBA and BCA programmes for all eligible Class XII pass-outs aspiring for a career in the field of Business Management and IT Industry. The Selection list can also be checked from the link that is provided below.
- Click Here to check the 4th Provisional Selection List of BBA programme.
- Click Here to check the 4th Provisional Selection List of BCA programme.
- Click Here to check the 3rd Provisional Selection List of BBA programme.
- Click Here to check the 3rd Provisional Selection List of BCA programme.
- Click Here to check the 2nd Provisional Selection List of BBA programme.
- Click Here to check the 2nd Provisional Selection List of BCA programme.
- Click Here to check the 1st Provisional Selection List of BBA programme.
- Click Here to check the 1st Provisional Selection List of BCA programme.
For BBA Course
- Candidates must have minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in Class X*.
- Candidates must have passed Class XII* / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English as a subject in the qualifying examination.
For BCA Course
- Candidates must have minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in Class X*.
- Candidates must have passed Class XII* / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English and Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practice as subjects in the qualifying examination.
- [The percentage of marks in Class X and Class XII / equivalent qualifying examination shall be considered on the basis of the Board’s calculation of percentage for the award of Division / Degree / Certificate].
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1993 in case of General category and 1 October 1988 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At the time of document verification, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class X, Marksheets of Class X and Class XII showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by appropriate authority (please see instructions).
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
The provisional selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class XII / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verification cum admission on the basis of their merit and data submitted by the candidates on their application forms for 1st round. The same is intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications.
The waitlisted candidates or candidates not called in 1st round may be called for documents verification cum admission process against the vacant seats, (if any), in successive rounds, as required. The same will also be intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Note: Admission will be offered subject to verification of original documents at the time of admission.
The Campus-wise list of candidates to be called for documents verification cum admission will be
notified on the Institute website on June 18, 2018. No individual intimation will be sent to
- A print-out of the duly completed online form (original copy).
- One recent colour photograph [same as uploaded on the form].
- Original of the following documents / certificates: Candidates must carry the originals of the following documents at the time of reporting for Admission cum Document Verification as well as one set of photocopies:
- Pass certificate of Class X (for age proof).
- Marksheet of Class X.
- Marksheet of Class XII / Intermediate or equivalent.
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special categories mentioned in Sec 5 (Persons with Disability [PwD] / Ward of BIT Employee / Kashmiri Migrant) must provide photocopy of certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School /
College ID, are acceptable).
Without original of above documents / certificates, no candidates will be permitted to appear for the admission cum documents verification. If provisionally admitted, all the above documents in original (except the original Photo ID) together with photocopies will be retained by the Institute for some time.
The number of seats to be offered in 2018 for the following programmes at various Off Campuses as given below:
- For all programmes at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Government.
- For all other programmes the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST – 7.5%)
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (3%).
- Upto 6% of the seats at its all Off Campuses are reserved for candidates who are sons and daughters of serving employees of BIT, who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- Upto 1 seat at its all Off Campuses is reserved for candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- At all Off Campuses 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed / are appearing for their qualifying examination (Class XII) from the state in which Campus is located. (The “State of Eligibility” of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of location of his/her School / College where (s)/he has passed/is appearing for the qualifying examination / Class XII).
[In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group].
- The Institute reserves the right to lower the intake in a programme without showing any reason.
- The Institute also reserves the right not to offer a particular programme in case the number of students found to be eligible / admitted is less than sufficient in number.
Fee payable at the time of admission and in each subsequent semester
- All fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”
Payable at Jaipur (for admission at BIT Jaipur Campus),
Payable at Ranchi (for admission at BIT Lalpur Campus),
Payable at Noida (for admission at BIT Noida Campus) and
Payable at Patna (for admission at BIT Patna Campus)
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
- For rules regarding refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice Boards.
NB: Students may also pay the admission fee online through State Bank Collect. For details, please visit Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in.
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2018: Download Information Brochure.