BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 – The application form is available for BHMCT 2021 at bitmesra.ac.in. Eligible candidates can fill the form online mode only. Last date to submit the form till June 20, 2021. Birla Institute of Technology conducts the BIT Mesra Hotel Management Entrance Test (BHMCT). This entrance exam will be held on July 05, 2021, for the students to take admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT). After the forms are submitted successfully the students will have the entrance exam and later the qualifying candidates will be called for the interview. Candidates can check more details about the BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021, from this page.
Latest: Application form is out for BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2021
The candidates have to submit the application form online and have to take a print out of the same as it is supposed to be carried on the day of the exam and the day of the interview. For the candidates to have the track of the exam dates and its sequences can check the schedule table below:
|Filling of online application form||26 Mar 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||20 Jun 2021|
|Entrance Test||05 Jul 2021 (10:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
|Date of Interview||05 Jul 2021|
|Declaration of Result||06 Jul 2021|
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Application Form
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Application Form is released online mode on the official website. Applicants can apply for the application form at bitmesra.ac.in. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the online application form at the official website of BIT Mesra. Read the all-important instruction then proceed to fill the form.
How to Apply BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Application Form?
The students have to follow certain guidelines to fill the application form, that is provided down.The application form is the first step taken in the admission process. The steps are:
Step 1- The candidates have first visit the official website to fill the application form there they are supposed to click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
Step 2- The students are then supposed to get themselves registered and have to create their password.
Step 3- Now the candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria.
Step 4- Then as the application form is completed the students have to make payments.
Step 5- Now the application form is to be submitted.
Step 6- After the submission, the student has to take a print out as this copy will be required during the day of examination and the interview.
- For General/ OBC Rs. 1500/-
- For reserved category (SSC/ST) Rs. 1000/-
Mode of payment : Through ICICI payment Gateway (candidates may use net banking / debit card / credit card of any nationalized bank) till the last date of application process. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
There are certain documents required as the candidates should have them all at the time of filling the application form and while the interview :
- A print-out of the duly completed online form (original copy)
- One recent color photograph – [same as uploaded on the form]
- Payment receipt towards application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General/ OBC) and Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable)
- Original of the following documents/certificates:
- Pass certificate of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by the appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special categories [Person with Disability / Kashmiri Migrant] must provide a photocopy of certificate in proper format from the appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar Card, Employee Identification Card are acceptable).
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before the students fill in the application form they should have an idea of the eligibility criteria needed by the conducting body. As the application form submitted not in the order of the criteria required will be simply canceled.
- Candidates must have passed Class 10+2/ Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in Class 10+2/ Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject.
- Appearing candidates can also apply the same,
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1995, in case of General / OBC category and October 01, 1990, in case of SC/ST are eligible. Date of Birth as recorded in Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website aiuweb.org).
- In case any Board awards grades instead of the marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At the time of reporting for admission and document verification, selected candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class 10, Marksheets of Class 10 and Class 12 showing minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by the appropriate authority.
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate/applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Syllabus
The candidates should have detailed information on what the syllabus is supposed to be as to prepare well with adequate time for revision. The syllabus for the entrance exam is given below :
English Language – Sequence of Sentences, Comprehension, Synonyms, Fillers, Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution & Common Errors.
Numerical and Data Analysis – HCF and LCM, Number System, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Time, Speed and Distance, Average, Simple Interest, Plane Geometry, Ratio and Proportion, Data Sufficiency & Data Interpretation.
Reasoning and Intelligence – Classification, Analogy Test, Coding-Decoding Test, Series Test, Alphabet Test, Direction Test, Comprehension of Ranks, Blood Relations Test, Image Test, Cube and Dice, Counting of Figures Test, & Miscellaneous Test.
General Knowledge – Geography, Indian History, Indian Economy, Indian Polity, General awareness, General Science, Business Awareness.
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern again is an important factor that the candidates should be aware of hence can check down below:
Duration: The exam is going to be for 3 hours.
Number of question: There are going to be 100 questions
Below is the table to show the number of questions and their division:
|Numerical and Data Analysis||25|
|Logical Reasoning and Intelligence||25|
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Admit Card
BIT releases the admit card for the entrance exam BHMCT. The admit card will be released online on the official website. The admit card is the important document to carry to the examination center as a candidate is not allowed to sit for the exam without it. Candidates who successfully submitted the application form will be able to access the admit card. Admit card carries details like time of the exam, venue of the examination, candidate’s roll number and other details.
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2021 Eligible Candidate List for Interview
Birla Institute of Technology will be the list of applicants selected for admission to the Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Program 2021 at Mesra Campus. Check the shortlisted candidate’s list for an interview is given below link.
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Result
After the successful commencement of the entrance exam and the interview round the BIT releases the result. Qualified candidates of the entrance exam are called for the interview round. While those who clear all the rounds like entrance exam, as well as the interview round, are selected for the admission to the course. The result releases on the official website of the BIT.
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate that they have done in the Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the Institute. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements.
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Seats and Reservations
The total number of seats that were offered in Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) is 60. Up to 1 seat may be allotted to the candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant and who have qualified for admissions. 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed their qualifying examination (Class 12) from Jharkhand State.
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates check the fees payable for the full-time Hotel Management (BHMCT) Program at Mesra Campus for 2021 Batch.
About BIT BHMCT
The Department of Hotel Management & Catering Technology was established at BIT Mesra in
2003, in keeping with the scope of hoteleering as culinary art, guest services, accommodation management and adding value to a meaningful hospitality environment. It is a department with a lot of faculties from academics and industry. The Department offers a Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) program and it is a 4 – year course. And which is approved by AICTE. This course is a balanced combination of all core operational areas in the Hotel Industry and management substance.
Official Website: bitmesra.ac.in.
For more details about BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.