BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2019 – Birla Institute of Technology has announced the admission into its one of the most effective programmes i.e BHMCT for the academic year 2019. Therefore, we are bringing to you some of the important information related to this event as we believe that you should be ready for it. Well! To start with, the BHMCT is a course known as Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. This course is offered at the Institute at Mesra. Usually, there are around 40 seats reserved for this course. A candidate who has passed 12th class with 45% (General/ OBC) and 40% (SC/ST) is usually considered eligible to apply. The programme can commence from July 2019.
All the eligible candidates will be required to apply in online mode at bitmesra.ac.in and confirm the registration by paying the fees. The portal bitmesra.ac.in will remain active for these events. There will be an entrance examination and based on the performance in it, you will be selected.
Latest: Application Form availability and exam date has been released. Scroll down to check the same
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2019
According to the schedule, the applications will be asked to be made starting from March 2019. These online filled application forms will be available as per schedule. Then the exam may be conducted in July 07, 2019. Afterward, results will be displayed in form of a merit list in July 2019.
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Filling of Online Form begins||1st & 2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online Application Form||Mar 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printouts of duly completed forms at Mesra||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Document verification||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Date for Entrance Test||07 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of 1st Provisional Selection List||Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classes from||3rd week of Jul 201|
BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission 2019 Application Procedure
In order to apply, the candidates are required to reach the link which is provided below. Then observing the “ Apply Online” link, create their credentials like- Username and Password when prompted. The online portal will be bitmesra.ac.in for applying. Then you have to complete all the application formalities and submit it right there.
The Form / Application numbers on each online application form may be noted and cited in correspondence if required. No individual intimation will be sent to candidates.
To apply for the program, candidates will need to pay a sum of money to complete their forms. The fee is as per last year and will be updated as soon as the official information is released. You may have to pay the sum of Rs. 1500/- (General/ OBC) and Rs. 1000/- ( SC/ST) through State Bank Collect -net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
BIT Mesra BHMCT Eligibility Criteria
Appearing candidates may check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Academic requirement- 12th class qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates may also apply, subject to production of mark sheet with requisite percentage of marks at the time of Entrance Test and Interview.
- Minimum marks requirement- 45% 45% (General/ OBC) and 40% (SC/ST).
- Subject requirement- English.
BIT Mesra BHMCT Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern
The paper is held on July 07, 2019 which is of 3 hours duration. You will get 100 questions from English Language, Numerical and Data Analysis, Reasoning and Intelligence and GK.
|Numerical and Data Analysis||25|
|Logical Reasoning and Intelligence||25|
Syllabus for BIT Mesra BHMCT entrance test
- English Language – Sequence of Sentences, Comprehension, Synonyms, Fillers, Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution & Common Errors.
- Numerical and Data Analysis – HCF and LCM, Number System, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Time, Speed and Distance, Average, Simple Interest, Plane Geometry, Ratio and Proportion, Data Sufficiency & Data Interpretation.
- Reasoning and Intelligence – Classification, Analogy Test, Coding-Decoding Test, Series Test, Alphabet Test, Direction Test, Comprehension of Ranks, Blood Relations Test, Image Test, Cube and Dice, Counting of Figures Test, & Miscellaneous Test.
- General Knowledge – Geography, Indian History, Indian Economy, Indian Polity, General awareness, General Science, Business Awareness.
- Document verification – Candidates will be called for document verification up next. The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on the official website at accordingly they will have to appear. All the candidates who appear for document verification, their list will be displayed online and only those candidates will be called for the Entrance test.
- Shortlisted Candidates for admissions – The shortlisted candidate’s list after going through verification of documents and then entrance is available now. The institute will not send any individual intimation for list availability. Interested candidates can check the Mesra BHMCT 2019 shortlisted candidates list from the link which will be provided on this page.
- Shortlist Candidates for Test & Interview – The list of candidates being called for Entrance Test and Interview for Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology program at BIT Mesra, Ranchi will be provided on this page. Candidates are requested to report for Entrance Test and Interview at the Centre as per the schedule.
Fee provided below is as per last year.
Official Website: www.bitmesra.ac.in.
For more details about BIT Mesra BHMCT – Download 2018 Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details for BIT Mesra BHMCT 2019 has not been announced yet only the application form and exam date has been released. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Birla Institute of Technology will release the information it will be updated here.