BIT Mesra BSc Animation and Multimedia Admission 2018 (BIT Noida & Jaipur) – The B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia programme is a three year (six semesters) degree course currently offered only at the BIT Jaipur and BIT Noida Campuses. This is a programme of six semesters and on successful completion, the student will be awarded a Degree of B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia for the Academic year 2018-19.
BIT Mesra B.Sc. Admission 2018
Interested candidates can fill their application from the official website www.bitmesra.ac.in as per schedule. Those who fill their application on time will be eligible to attend the counselling, aptitude test and interview for further admission process.
|Filling of online form commences from||05 May 2018|
|Last date of submission of online form||15 Jun 2018 for Jaipur Campus
22 Jun 2018 for Noida Campus
|Display of list of the eligible candidate||16 Jun 2018 for Jaipur Campus
25 Jun 2018 for Noida Campus
|Date of Entrance Test-GD &PI||22 Jun 2018 for Jaipur Campus
30 Jun 2018 for Noida Campus
|Publishing of the merit list of the selected candidates||22 Jun 2018 for Jaipur Campus
30 Jun 2018 for Noida Campus by evening
The 1st Provisonal selection list for BIT Jaipur campus has been released. Candidates who passed now have to report to the Jaipur campus on the dates givene by the conducting body. Failing to do so will result in cancellation of admission. Candidates can check the 1st provisional list from below.
- Click here to check the 1st list of provisionally selected candidates for B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia at BIT Jaipur
- Click here to check the selected candidates list for test and interview for B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia at BIT Jaipur
- Click here to check the selected candidates list for test and interview for B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia at BIT Noida
BIT Mesra B.Sc 2018 Application Form
Eligible Class XII/ Intermediate pass-out candidates aspiring for admission to the 3-year [6-semester) full-time B.Sc. (Animation & Multimedia) the programme at BIT Extension Centres Jaipur & Noida has to fill the online application form. Candidates are strongly advised must read the instruction and check eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online
After filling the complete form, you will be prompted to “Save for Later” before you click on the “Generate Application Number” button. Candidates will have the option to save the form to a maximum of only three times. Please ensure that all fields are correctly filled in before you finally click on the “Final Application Submission” button. Take a printout of application form by clicking on “Print Application” button. Note: Once you click on the “Final Application Submission” button, the Form is set to read-only. You may, however, return to the form to view or print it again.
How to apply?
- To start the online application, click on the link “Apply Online”, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anyone.
- To apply for B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online only [the link is available on Institute websitewww.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay the application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General candidates) or Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect – net banking or credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
- Use separate application form, in case applying for both Campuses and pay the additional application fee.
Note: Candidates, who had applied earlier for any of the programmes but could not appear for the counselling / Test or not selected or made the application fee but name not appeared in the merit list, need not pay the application fee again. However, they must bring the photocopy of their application form along with proof of application fee.
- Candidates must have passed Class12 / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/ PWD) marks (average of 4 core subjects)
- Percentage of marks in Class12 / Equivalent Qualifying Examination to be computed as the average of English + Best 3 other core subjects.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1993 in case of General category and 1 October 1988 in case of SC/ST/PWD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate/applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia programme:
Selection will be made on merit based on marks obtained in the required subject in Class 12/QE and performance in Creative Aptitude Test & Interview. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements (see Eligibility Criteria).
Weightage of marks considered in merit list is 40% for creativity aptitude test +10% Interview + 50% for Class 12 marks.
The provisional selection list will be notified on the day of counseling and provisionally selected candidates will be required to deposit the fees and complete the admission formalities on the day of counseling. It is therefore recommended that candidates should carry the requisite fees to be deposited at the time of admission.
Aptitude Test & Interview for B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia Program 2018
The aptitude test and interview for B.Sc. Animation & Multimedia Programme 2018 will be held at BIT Jaipur and BIT Noida Centres on the notified date. Students’ must report at 10 a.m. Answer sheets will be provided to the students. Students will have to carry their own pencil/colour pencils/crayons with them. The questions will test the drawing skills, creative abilities and writing skills of the students. The interview will be held immediately after the aptitude test. The students are recommended to bring their portfolio (sketches & drawings) if they have it at the time of the interview.
Provisional selection lists, along with procedures for admissions, will be notified the day after the Aptitude Test and Interview, on the Institute website and Notice Board of the Respective BIT Centre only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates. Provisionally selected candidates will be required to take admission by the dates given. Seats remaining vacant will be allotted to waitlisted candidates. The list of waitlisted candidates will also be announced on the Institute website and Notice Board of the respective BIT Centre.
Please note that we may put up more than one notification on our website, to fill up vacancies, if any. Candidates should thus check our website http://www.bitmesra.ac.in regularly for any updates or matters related to the admission procedures. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates. The list of candidates selected for test and interview of both campuses are given below:
Selected Candidates: Click here to check the list of candidates who are selected for test and interview.
List of documents to carry at the time of reporting for Aptitude test and Interview:
- A print-out of the duly completed online form (original copy)
- One recent colour photograph –[same as uploaded on the form]
- Payment receipt towards application fee of Rs.1,500/- (last year) (General) and Rs.1,000/- (last year) (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable)
- Original of the following documents/certificates: Candidates must carry the originals of the following documents at the time of reporting for Admission cum Document Verification as well as one set of photocopies:
- Pass certificate of Class X (for age proof)
- Marksheet of Class X
- Marksheet of Class XII / Intermediate or equivalent
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by the appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special categories (Persons with Disability [PwD] / Ward of BIT Employee / Kashmiri Migrant) must provide a photocopy of the certificate in proper format from the appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School / College ID, are acceptable)
Without original of above documents/certificates, no candidates will be permitted to appear in the Aptitude test and Interview.
If provisionally admitted, all the above documents in original (except the original Photo ID) together with photocopies will be retained by the Institute for some time.
- All fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” Payable at Jaipur (for admission at BIT Jaipur Campus), and Payable at Noida (for admission at BIT Noida Campus)
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
- For rules regarding refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice Boards.
For more information about BIT Mesra BSc Animation and Multimedia Admission 2018 download information brochure
Official website: www.bitmesra.ac.in