BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2019 – Birla Institute of Technology will release the details related to two years full MBA programme on January 25, 2019. So the interested candidates keep a regular tab on this article. The 2-year (4-semester) full-time MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme 2019 offered at the Birla Institute of Technology. The selections of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of performance in GD & PI. Candidates can get all information related to BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2019 on this page.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2019
Candidates can check all the details of BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2019 like vacancies details, application procedure, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
|Filling of Online Application Form begins||To be announced|
|Last date to Apply Online||To be announced|
|Display of Centre-wise list of short-listed candidates to be
called for GD & PI [ to be notified on the Institute website /
Notice Boards of concerned Centres]
|To be announced|
|Dates for GD/PI (Shortlisted Candidates)||To be announced|
|Declaration of First Selection List||To be announced|
|Registration of the admitted Candidates will be done on||To be announced|
|Last date to apply online for 2nd Round||To be announced|
|Date for Commencement of Classes from||To be announced|
Notice: Click Here to check the Admission notification for MBA 2019 program at BIT Jaipur Campus.
- Candidates must have appeared in one of the following competitive examinations and should have minimum requisite percentile/scores as per the details are given below:
|CAT 2018||XAT 2019||CMAT-2019||MAT Sep, Dec -2018 , Feb -2019|
35 (for SC/ST)
35 (for SC/ST)
35 (for SC/ST)
280 (for SC/ST)
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India/AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Honours/aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in graduation.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s programme in 2019 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the programme provisionally.
Candidates can fill their application for BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2019 from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before going to apply online. The direct link to apply online will also provided below for the sake of candidates.
How to Apply
- To start the online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anybody else.
- To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee of Rs.2,950/- [inclusive of GST charges] for General / OBC candidates and Rs.1,770/- [inclusive of GST charges] for SC/ST candidates through State Bank Collect -net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates may use the Online Application Form to apply for the MBA programme at
BIT Mesra (Main Campus) and its Extension Centres at Lalpur Noida in order of preference by selecting the Campus (Centre of Place for Study) from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy
themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Please fill and submit the application form online only, take printout of the same and retain with you as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for GD & PI.
- Registration numbers [different from Form/Application numbers] will be allotted to all eligible candidates to be called for GD&PI.
- Candidates must make a note of their registration numbers carefully, as the same will be required at the time of Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Admission. No individual intimation will be sent to candidates.
Birla Institute of Technology will release the list of shortlisted candidates for GD/PI. Candidates can check the selection list from the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided below.
GD/PI Selection Process
- The Centre-wise list of short-listed candidates to be called for ‘GD & PI’ is notified on the Institute website and Notice Boards of concerned Centres. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates. Candidates can check the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in periodically for any updates or matters pertaining to the admission.
- Candidates are short-listed for ‘Group Discussion and Personal Interview’ on the basis of their Total Percentile/Scores in CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 / CMAT 2019 / MAT Sept-2018 or MAT Dec-2018 or MAT Feb-2019.
- The Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be conducted at Mesra (Main Campus) and Noida Centres. The exact date will be announced along with a list of candidates to be called for GD/PI.
- Candidates, whose names appear in the list of short-listed candidates should come to attend the GD & PI. They are advised to carry the required set of documents/certificates along with online Application Form at the time of reporting for GD/PI.
Documents required at the time of GD/PI Process:
- A print-out of the duly completed online form (original copy)
- One recent colour photograph – [same as uploaded on the form]
- Payment receipt towards application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General/ OBC) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable).
- Original of the following documents/certificates: Candidates must carry the originals of the following documents at the time of reporting for GD & PI, as well as one set of photocopies:
a)-Pass certificate and Marksheet of Class 10
b)- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
c)-Marksheets of Graduation for graduates
d)-Marksheets up to the pre-final year for candidates graduating in 2019. They must also bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
i.He/she will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degree.
ii. He/she has obtained requisite marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance learning programmes (DEC-IGNOU) must carry a proof of pass certificate in addition to marksheets of graduation.
- Printout of Admit Card / Hall Ticket of CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 / CMAT 2019 / MAT Sept-2018 or MAT Dec-2018 or MAT Feb-2019. [as received by e-mail].
- Printout of Score Card of CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 / CMAT 2019 / MAT Sept-2018 or MAT Dec-2018 or MAT Feb-2019.
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special categories mentioned in Sec 5 (Persons with Disability [PwD], Kashmiri Migrant and Ward of BIT employee) must provide photocopy of certificate in proper format from the appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar Card, Employee Identification Card are acceptable).
Without original of above documents/certificates, no candidates will be permitted to appear in the GD/PI.
- Provisional selection will be made based on performance of the candidate in Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI) and
- Based on various reservation criteria of State and Central Govt. However, candidates must meet the minimum academic requirements.
Selection lists, along with procedures for admissions, will be notified only after the GD&PI process at all Centres is over, on the Institute website http://www.bitmesra.ac.in and Notice Boards of concerned Centres only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Selected candidates will be required to take admission by the dates given, at the Centre of selection by depositing admission fee and required original certificates. Seats remaining vacant will be allotted to waitlisted candidates. The list of waitlisted candidates will also be announced on the Institute website and Notice Boards of concerned Centres only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Documents required at the time of admission:
If selected, candidates will be required to show originals of the above documents/certificates and submit the following certificates in original along with one set of the photocopies of all above documents/certificates and requisite fees.
- Migration Certificate.
- College leaving certificate.
- Cate/category certificate, if applicable (for one semester only).
As per last year….!!!
*Hostel fees are subject to revision in future additional amount to be paid at the time of admission:
- Admission Fee (One time only) = Rs.15,000.00
- Caution Money (One time only-Refundable) = Rs.10,000.00 = Rs. 25,000.00
- Hostel facilities are available only at the Main Campus at Mesra. Hostel mess charges at Mesra will be approximately Rs.3,000/- per month.
- In addition to all of above, students at Mesra will also be required to deposit Hostel Caution Money* (One Time only – Refundable) of Rs.5,000/-. They will also be required to pay suitable mess advance at the beginning of each semester, which will be adjusted against their mess charges/expenditure. For the session 2018-19, this mess advance will be Rs. 20,000/-.
- For BIT Mesra – Hostel Caution Money (One Time only – Refundable) and Hostel Mess Advance (each semester) are payable by crossed Demand Draft in favor of “BIT Hostels Mess Account” payable at Ranchi.
- All fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft in favor of “Birla Institute of Technology” payable at Ranchi (for admission at Mesra or Lalpur), and payable at Noida (for admission at Noida campus)
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
- For rules regarding refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice
Note : The admission fee can also be paid online through State Bank Collect (for details, students are advised to visit Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in)
Official Website: bitmesra.ac.in
For Complete Details of BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2018, candidates can check the Information Brochure.
Insofar Official details for BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BIT Mesra will release the BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2019 information will be updated here.