BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 – Last date to submit the admission fee has been extended to June 05, 2020. BIT Mesra has released 1st Provisional Selection List of candidates for admission. The institute has published the list of candidates shortlisted for PI along with the schedule of interviews. Birla Institute of Technology invited the application form for admission two years full MBA program at Mesra (Main Campus), Jaipur, Lalpur and Noida Campuses. Candidates must have appeared CAT 2019, XAT 2020, CMAT 2020, MAT SEPT – 2019, MAT DEC-2019 & MAT FEB-2020, and have a valid scorecard. Candidates can get all information related to BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 on this page.
- Last date to submit the admission fee has been extended. Also, the second provisional selection list will be released on June 08, 2020.
- 1st Provisional Selection List for BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 has been released.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020
Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance learning programmes (DEC-IGNOU) must carry a proof of pass certificate, mark sheets of graduation and Institute recognition by the DEC-IGNOU. Important schedule regarding the BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020, is given below table:
|Filling of Online Application Form begins||28 Jan 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online|
|Display of Centre-wise list of short-listed candidates to be|
called for PI [ to be notified on the Institute website /
Notice Boards of concerned Centres]
|Dates for PI (Shortlisted Candidates)|
|Declaration of First Selection List||21 May 2020|
|Last date to submit admission fee||05 Jun 2020|
|Declaration of second provisional selection list||08 Jun 2020|
|Admission against 1st provisional selection list||to be announced|
|Admission against 2nd provisional selection list||to be announced|
|Detailed of Vacant Seat after 2nd admission||to be announced|
|Date for Commencement of Classes from||to be announced|
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Important Announcement
Candidates can check the official notification for fee payment and releasing of 2nd selection list from below:
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Selection List
Birla Institute of Technology releases the list of selected candidates for the full-time MBA programme at Mesra (Main Campus), based on their performance in GD & PI. Candidates can check the selection list from the official website OR through the direct link which is provided below.
- Click here to check BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 1st Provisional Selection List.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Personal Interview
Check important details regarding GD and PI rounds below.
- Provisional selection is usually made based on performance of the candidate in Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI) and based on various reservation criteria of State and Central Government. However, candidates must meet the minimum academic requirements. But due to the current situations in the country, GD is not being conducted and Interviews are going to be conducted through video conferencing.
- Selection lists, along with procedures for admissions, are notified only after the GD&PI process at all Campuses is over, on the Institute website http://www.bitmesra.ac.in and Notice Boards of concerned Campus only. No separate intimation is sent to candidates.
- Selected candidates will be required to take admission by the dates given, at the Campus of selection by depositing admission fee and required original certificates. Seats remaining vacant will be allotted to waitlisted candidates. The list of waitlisted candidates will also be announced on the Institute website and Notice Boards of concerned Campuses only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Documents to be submitted before PI
All the shortlisted candidates have to submit the following documents in PDF format alteast 24 hours before the allotted time of interview.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT scorcard
- Proof of passing Graduation with requisite marks.
Only after online verification of documents, candidates are allowed to appear in the interview.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Shortlisted Candidates
Birla Institute of Technology has released the list of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview (PI) for the MBA programme. Candidates can check the shortlisted candidates’ list from the official website OR through the direct link provided below.
Click here to check the list of shortlisted candidates and schedule for PI.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Notice
This is to inform you that in view of the situation arising due to COVID-19, this year there will be no Group Discussion for final selection. Candidates can check the information from below.
Click here to download the notice regarding the information.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application for BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 at the official website of BIT Mesra. Applicants can fill the application form at admission.bitmesra.ac.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before going to apply online.
Application Process Over!!
How to Apply BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Application Form
- To fill online application form, click on the link “Apply Online” to register and create password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody. Click here for important instruction for filling online application form.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) inclusive of GST charges through State Bank Collect -net banking or credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates may select the choice of place for study maximum of three Campuses, in order of preference from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have appeared in one of the following competitive examinations and should have minimum requisite percentile/scores as per the details are given below:
|CAT 2019||XAT 2020||CMAT-2020||MAT Sep-2019 Dec -2019 , Feb -2020|
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India/AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Honours/aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in graduation.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s programme in 2019 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the programme provisionally.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Selection Process
- Provisional selection will be made based on performance of the candidate in Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI) and
- Based on various reservation criteria of State and Central Govt. However, candidates must meet the minimum academic requirements.
Selection lists, along with procedures for admissions, will be notified only after the GD&PI process at all Centres is over, on the Institute website http://www.bitmesra.ac.in and Notice Boards of concerned Centres only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Selected candidates will be required to take admission by the dates given, at the Centre of selection by depositing admission fee and required original certificates. Seats remaining vacant will be allotted to waitlisted candidates. The list of waitlisted candidates will also be announced on the Institute website and Notice Boards of concerned Centres only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Documents required at the time of admission:
If selected, candidates will be required to show originals of the above documents/certificates and submit the following certificates in original along with one set of the photocopies of all above documents/certificates and requisite fees.
- Migration Certificate.
- College leaving certificate.
- Cate/category certificate, if applicable (for one semester only).
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020 Fee Structure:
*Hostel fees are subject to revision in a future additional amount to be paid at the time of admission:
- Admission Fee (One time only) = Rs.15,000.00
- Caution Money (One time only-Refundable) = Rs.10,000.00 = Rs. 25,000.00
- Hostel facilities are available only at the Main Campus at Mesra. Hostel mess charges at Mesra will be approximately Rs.3,000/- per month.
- In addition to all of above, students at Mesra will also be required to deposit Hostel Caution Money* (One Time only – Refundable) of Rs.5,000/-. They will also be required to pay suitable mess advance at the beginning of each semester, which will be adjusted against their mess charges/expenditure. For the session 2019-20, this mess advance will be Rs. 20,000/-.
- For BIT Mesra – Hostel Caution Money (One Time only – Refundable) and Hostel Mess Advance (each semester) are payable by crossed Demand Draft in favor of “BIT Hostels Mess Account” payable at Ranchi.
- All fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft in favor of “Birla Institute of Technology” payable at Ranchi (for admission at Mesra or Lalpur), and payable at Noida (for admission at Noida campus)
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
- For rules regarding refund of fees on withdrawal, please see separate Notice on Notice
Note : The admission fee can also be paid online through State Bank Collect (for details, students are advised to visit Institute website, i.e., bitmesra.ac.in)
Official Website: bitmesra.ac.in
For Complete Details of BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.