|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2017 – Birla Institute of Technology has released notification for admissions to the 2-year (4-semester) full-time MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme 2017 offered at the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, and at Lalpur, Noida Off campuses. The programme will commence in July 2017. The selections of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of performance in GD & PI. Candidates can get all related information related to BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2017 on this page.
Latest: – 2nd & 3rd List of selected candidates has been published. Check it through the link provided below.
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2017
Candidates can check all the details of BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2017 like vacancies details, application procedure, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Students are offered dual Functional Specialisation in the following areas:
- System Management
Schedule for BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Filling of Online Form begins||23 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of online Application Form||23 Mar 2017|
|Last date for receipt of printouts of duly completed forms at Mesra||31 Mar 2017|
|Display of Centre-wise list of short-listed candidates to be called for GD & PI||
|Dates for GD & PI (short-listed candidates)||12 May 2017|
|Tentative date for Commencement of Classes from||17 July 2017|
Birla Institute of Technology has published the 1st, 2nd & 3rd provisional Selection list for MBA Programme 2017. Check the detailed information by the links provided below.
- Check Third List of Selected Candidates
- Check Second List of Selected Candidates
- Check First List of Selected Candidates
Birla Institute of Technology has published the list of candidates called for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) for the MBA programme 2017.The selection will be made on the basis of performance in GD & PI.
Candidates can fill their application for BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2017 from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before going apply online. The direct link to apply online is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
- Application process is over…!!!
Candidates who have submitted their hard copies of completed application form for 2-year (4- semester) full-time MBA programme 2017 of the institute at BIT Mesra are hereby informed that the MBA programme 2017 will be offered only at the following Centres:
- BIT Mesra (Main Campus)
- BIT Extension Centre, Lalpur and
- BIT Extension Centre, Noida
- Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates)
- Rs.1,500/- (for SC/ST candidates)
How to Apply
- To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted. Do not share the username and password with any body else.
- To apply for the programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online. Pay application fee through State Bank Collect (any nationalized bank) of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (for SC/ST candidates). Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in a A4 size envelope by Speedpost / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, to reach positively by the due date.
- Write “Application for MBA-2017 on top of the envelope”.
- Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- You can use the Online Application Form to apply for the MBA programme 2017 of the Institute at BIT Lalpur, BIT Mesra and BIT Noida Campuses, in order of your preference. Please do not make any corrections or add any preference of Centre by hand on the printout of the form, as these will not be saved to the database.
- Please do not print a blank form and fill it by hand as this will not be accepted.
Check Detailed Instructions for filling Online Application Form HERE
Candidates who have appeared / are appearing in CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 / CMAT 2017 / MAT Sept-2016 or MAT Dec-2016 or MAT Feb 2017 and having minimum requisite total percentile / scores as given below may apply for the programme.
|CAT 2016||XAT 2017||CMAT 2017||MAT Sept, Dec 2016 & Feb 2017|
|40 (35 for SC/ST) Total percentile||40 (35 for SC/ST) Total percentile||40 (35 for SC/ST) Overall Percentile||320 (280 for SC/ST) score|
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
Candidates must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Honours / aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in graduation. [The percentage of marks obtained by a candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtain the degree]
Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s programme in 2017 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item 3 above) based on latest available grades / marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the programme provisionally.
At the time of reporting for the ‘GD & PI’ such an applicant must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- by 30th June 2017, s/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- S/he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item (3) above), based on latest available grades / marks.
Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes are eligible only if (a) the programmes are recognized by the DECIGNOU (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks in average calculated.
Selections to MBA programme 2017 will be made based on performance of the candidate in GD/PI and Based on various reservation criteria of State and Central Govt. However, candidates must meet the minimum academic requirements.
Selection lists, along with procedures for admissions, will be notified only after the GD&PI process at all Campuses is over, on the Institute website http://www.bitmesra.ac.in and Notice Boards of the Institute / concerned Campus only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Selected candidates will be required to take admission by the dates given at the Campus of selection by depositing fee and required original certificates. Seats remaining vacant will be allotted to waitlisted candidates. The list of waitlisted candidates will also be announced on the Institute website and Notice Boards of the Institute / concerned campus only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
Fee payable at a glance at the time of admission and in each subsequent semester is given below:
*Hostel fees are subject to revision in future
Additional amount to be paid at the time of admission:
- Admission Fee (One time only) = Rs.15,000.00
- Caution Money (One time only-Refundable) = Rs.10,000.00 = Rs. 25,000.00
- Hostel facilities are available only at the Main Campus at Mesra. Hostel mess charges at Mesra will be approximately Rs.3,000/- per month.
- In addition to all of above, students at Mesra will also be required to deposit Hostel Caution Money* (One Time only – Refundable) of Rs.5,000/-. They will also be required to pay suitable mess advance at the beginning of each semester, which will be adjusted against their mess charges / expenditure. For the session 2017-18, this mess advance will be Rs. 20,000/-.
- For BIT Mesra – Hostel Caution Money (One Time only – Refundable) and Hostel Mess Advance (each semester) are payable by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “BIT Hostels Mess Account” payable at Ranchi.
- All fees must be paid by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” payable at Ranchi (for admission at Mesra or Lalpur), and payable at Noida (for admission at Noida campus)
- Students will be expected to provide themselves with stationery and textbooks, etc, as prescribed for different subjects.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees and other charges at any stage.
For Complete Details of BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure