Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, has released the admit card for the registered candidates only. Only the Date of Birth and Form Number is required to download the hall ticket. The candidates must carry the admit card on the exam day. Without it, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Candidates may read the article below to download the BIT Mesra MCA Admit Card 2018 and to check more details about it.
BIT Mesra MCA Admit Card 2018
BIT, Mesra will release the admit card on the official website once the application process is complete. The important dates related to the BIT Mesra 2018 Admit Card for MCA exam are as below:
|Availability of Admit card||26 May 2018|
|Date for Online Entrance Test||03 Jun 2018|
If a candidate is unable to download the admit card, candidates should contact the Admissions Office at BIT Mesra, Ranchi by telephone or fax.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit Card for BIT Mesra MCA 2018.
Official Website: www.bitmesra.ac.in
How to get BIT Mesra MCA Admit Card 2018 online
To download the admit card, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- Click the official link for BIT Mesra MCA Admit Card 2018 given above.
- It will lead to the window below.
- Enter the Form No and Date of Birth as mentioned on the Application Form.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and the Admit Card will appear.
- Verify the details and save the admit card.
- Take a Print out and carry it to appear in the BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test 2018.
The admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a punishable offense under the law. No applicant will be allowed to appear for the Test without a valid admit card. The admit card will be required to be produced at the time of admission also. Therefore, all candidates are required to preserve the admit card until the admission process is complete.
Candidates should visit our Institute website http://www.bitmesra.ac.in periodically for any updates or any other matter related to the Online Entrance Test.
- The Institute reserves the right not to conduct the Test at a particular Center if the number of candidates for that Center is less than a certain minimum.
- Once a Test Center is allotted to a candidate, it will not be changed under any circumstances.