BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020: BIT Mesra has released the 5th provisional selection list for Integrated M.Sc. Candidates can submit the Integrated M.Sc Application Form till August 05, 2020. 10+2 passed candidates are eligible for integrated M.Sc admissions while appearing and passed candidates in B.Sc/ BA with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for M.Sc admission. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website i.e. bitmesra.ac.in. Scroll down to get more information about BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 from this page.
– BIT Mesra has released the 5th provisional selection list for Int. M.Sc Program. Get it from below.
– BIT Mesra has released Special Round Provisional Selection List for Integrated M.Sc. Scroll down to check.
– Shortlisted Candidates List for Interview has been released for BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020. Scroll down to get the same.
BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in M.Sc and Integrated M.Sc programme will have to fill their application form from here. Those candidates who will get selected will be called for documents verification cum admission for the above programmes as per the schedule mentioned below.
Schedule for Integrated M.Sc Admission 2020
|Online Applications start||24 Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply|
Last date for applying online (Special Round)
|05 Aug 2020|
29 Aug 2020
|Declaration of 1st shortlist||07 Aug 2020|
|Classes commence||Sep 2020|
Schedule for M.Sc Admission 2020
|Filling of online form commences from||04 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||25 May 2020|
|Dates for Online Test/Interview|
10 Aug 2020
|Provisionally selected applicants need to pay fees|
|Vacant seat notified at the institutes before|
|Commencement of classes|
Selection For Interview: Click here to download the list of the candidates shortlisted for counselling / interview
BIT Mesra M.Sc Selection list
Provisional selection lists for various M.Sc courses has been released for the M.Tech courses by the BIT Mersa. Candidates can check the same from the official website as well as a direct link for the same is available.
- Click here to check the 5th provisional selection list for Int. M.Sc
- Click here to check the Special Round Provisional Selection List for Integrated M.Sc.
- Click here to check the 4th Provisional Selection List for Integrated M.Sc.
- Click here to check the 3rd Provisional Selection List for Integrated M.Sc.
- Click here to check the 2nd Provisional Selection List for Integrated M.Sc.
- Click here to check the Provisional Selection List for M.Sc. in Animation Design.
- Click here to check the Provisional Selection List for Integrated M.Sc.
- Click here to check the Selected Candidates List for the M.Sc Animation Design program.
- Click here to check the 2nd Provisional Selection Lists for M.Tech. & MUP Programs.
- Click here to check the Provisional Selection Lists for M.Tech. & MUP Programs.
- Click here to check the list of candidates shortlisted for Counselling/ Interview for M.Tech Admission 2020.
BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 – Special Round
Click here to check the more details for Special Round of Admission against vacant seats in M.Sc. (Animation Design) Program 2020
BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 Disciplines
Admission to the M.Sc programme is done for the following disciplines:
For Integrated M.Sc
- Food Technology
- Mathematics & Computing
BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 Application Form in online mode from the official website only. To fill the application form, candidates have to go on the official website and register themselves to generate login credentials. After that, candidates have to login and enter the asked details. At last, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode. After paying the application fee, candidates have to generate the confirmation page for further use.
Modes of payment:
- Net banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before starting to fill the application form. Check the BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 eligibility criteria from below:
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc/ BA degree with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST categories).
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates can check the department wise minimum eligibility criteria from below:
Eligibility for BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc Admission 2020
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Also, a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PwD) marks are required in average of these 4 subjects.
BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Check the seat matrix for M.Sc Programme from the table given below:
|Department||Number of Seats|
|M.Sc. in Biotechnology||30|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry||15|
|M.Sc. in Geoinformatics||20|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||15|
|M.Sc. in Physics||15|
|Integrated M.Sc in Chemistry||30|
|Integrated M.Sc in Food Technology||30|
|Integrated M.Sc in Math & Computing||30|
|Integrated M.Sc in Physics||30|
BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
After submission of applications, candidates are shortlisted for interview on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Candidates who have filled the application forms, their applications will be scrutinized and shortlisted for interview. Candidates who will be shortlisted are issued call letter. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Written Test and/ or interview. The final selection of the candidate is done on the basis of academic record and performance in the written test/ interview round.
For Integrated M.Sc
Provisional selection of candidates is done based on marks on class 12th/equivalent exam. The provisional selection list is published on the institute website after the application submission window closes. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for document verification.
Documents to be Produced for BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc Admission 2020
Candidates have to carry following set of original documents along with a photocopy of each for verification.
- Print out of completed application form
- 1 recent coloured photo
- Class 10 Certificate and Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- PWD Certificate, if applicable
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate, if applicable
- Photo ID proof
BIT Mesra M.Sc Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for M.Sc Programme from below:
For Integrated M.Sc
Official Website: bitmesra.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.