BIT Mesra Result 2021: Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra declares the result for entrance exam and interview on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and check their result. For programs where admission is through other qualifying exams (not through entrance exam), the result declaration is reflected merit determination for admission. For M.Sc programme, selected candidates list has been released after the interview. Scroll down to get more information about BIT Mesra Result 2021 from this page.
Latest – BIT Mesra has released the selected candidate’s list for M.Sc Animation Design admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
BIT Mesra Result 2021
BIT Mesra Result 2021 will be declared on the official website of Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra for various entrance exams / Admission. Candidates can check the BIT Mesra Result 2021 from the Entrance Test/Admission Portal bitmesra.ac.in, Candidates can check the schedule and get the link to check the BIT Mesra Result 2021 from the table given below:
|Programme||Date of Entrance Test / GD & PI|
(If any) / Aptitude Test
|M.Tech. Programs at Patna course||03 Dec 2021||Click here|
|MBA||3 – 4 May 2021 ( GD & PI )||Click here|
|Ph.D. (Session Monsoon 2021)||11 May 2021 [Written Test]|
12 May 2021 [Interview]
|NRI/PIO/SFFS/OCI||Based on Academic Carrier Record||Click here|
|BHMCT||27 Jun 2021 (Entrance Test)||Click here|
|M.Tech/M.Pharm/MUP /M.Sc||Click here|
|Integrated M.Sc||Will be available|
|M.Sc Animation Design||12 Jul 2021 (Jaipur Campus)||Click here|
|B.Pharm||Based on NEET/JEE Main Score + Class 12th Marks||Click here|
|BBA & BCA||–||Click here|
|B.Sc Animation & Multimedia||22 Jun 2021 (Jaipur campus)|
24 Jun 2021 (Noida Campus)
|B.Tech. at Off Campuses||Admission based on AIR in JEE-Main 2021||Click here|
|B.Tech. & B.Arch. at Main Campus||As per schedule of JoSAA 2021 / CSAB 2021||Click here|
|Ph.D. (Session Spring 2022)||13 Dec 2021 [Written Test]|
14 Dec 2021 [Interview]
also check BIT Mesra Admit Card 2021
How to Check the BIT Mesra Result 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check their result:
Step 1: Go to the official website or click on the links given above.
Step 2: After that, candidates are redirected to the result page or web portal.
Step 3: Candidates can search for their course result by pressing ctrl+f.
Step 4: After that, candidates have to click on the relevant link of result.
Step 5: Result appears on the screen. Candidates can check their names in the result.
Documents Required for BIT Mesra Admission 2021
For Integrated M.Sc
Candidates have to carry following set of original documents along with a photocopy of each for verification.
- Print out of completed application form
- 1 recent coloured photo
- Class 10 Certificate and Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- PWD Certificate, if applicable
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate, if applicable
- Photo ID proof
Candidates must bring original of the following documents at the time of interview and admission along with one set of photocopies of the same:
- Pass certificate and Marksheet of Class 10 (bearing date of birth)
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Certificate and Marksheets of Graduation
- Certificate and Marksheets of Post-graduation
- College Leaving Certificate 6. Migration Certificate
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes are eligible only if
- (a) they acquired such qualifications as working professionals/while in employment,
- (b) the programmes are recognized by the DEC-UGC-AICTE or MHRD,
- (c) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks.
- They must enclose photocopies of
- (i) work experience certificate
- (ii) pass certificate and mark sheets of qualifying examination
- (iii) proof of the programme recognized by the DEC-UGC-AICTE or MHRD in the letterhead of the Institute/College /University, with their application.
- UGC-CSIR/DBT/BINC/ICMR JRF and all other similar all India fellowships based on a written test for pursuing Ph.D. Admit card and Scorecard (if applicable)
- Caste certificate / special category certificate (if applicable) in a proper format, signed by the appropriate authority.
- Sponsorship letter, NOC, Experience Certificate and Facilities available to carry out the research work at their place of working (if applicable) for Sponsored / Part-Time candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.