BIT Mesra Result 2020 will be declared by the Birla Institute of Technology for every entrance exam courses. Check BIT Mesra Result 2020 to know scores and marks. For programs where admission is through other qualifying exams (not through entrance exam), the result declaration is reflected merit determination for admission. Get here complete details of BIT Mesra Result 2020.
BIT Mesra Result 2020
BIT Mesra Result 2020 will be declared on the official website of Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra for various entrance exams / Admission. Candidates can check the BIT Mesra Result 2020 from the Entrance Test/Admission Portal www.bitmesra.ac.in, The link for the same is given on this page.
Courses Based on Entrance Exam
|Programme||Date of Entrance Test / GD & PI|
(If any) / Aptitude Test
|MBA||Last week of Mar 2020(GD & PI)|
Last week of June 2020 (GD & PI)
|MCA||2nd week of Jun 2020 (Online Test)||Click here|
|Ph.D. (Session Monsoon 2019)||3rd week of May 2020||Click here | Selection List|
|BHMCT||1st week of Jul 2020 (Entrance Test)||Click here|
|M.Tech/M.Pharm/MUP /M.Sc||3rd week of May 2020||Click here|
|M.Sc||3rd week fo May 2020||Click here|
|BBA & BCA||–||Click here|
|B.Sc Animation & Multimedia||Last week of Jun 2020 (Entrance Test)||Click here|
|Integrated M.Sc||Last week of Jun 2020||will be available|
|M.Sc Animation Design||Last week of June 2020 (Entrance Test)||Click here|
|B.Tech. at Off Campuses||Same as JEE-Main 2019(Admission based on AIR in JEE-Main 2020)||Click here|
|B.Tech. & B.Arch. at Main Campus||As per schedule of JoSAA 2020/CSAB 2020||Click here|
BIT Mesra Result 2020 can be checked here. The result of BIT Mesra Result 2020 entrance exams will be announced by the Birla Institute of Technology after the exam is conducted. The performance of candidates in the entrance exam determines their position in the BIT Mesra Merit List, on the basis of which they are offered admission. Entrance examination held by the Institute is designed to test a candidate’s aptitude in the relevant subjects.
For programs where admission is through other qualifying exams (not through entrance exam), the result declaration will reflect merit determination for admission.
Documents Required During Ph.D. Admission
Candidates must bring original of the following documents at the time of interview and admission along with one set of photocopies of the same:
- Pass certificate and Marksheet of Class 10 (bearing date of birth)
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Certificate and Marksheets of Graduation
- Certificate and Marksheets of Post-graduation
- College Leaving Certificate 6. Migration Certificate
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes are eligible only if
- (a) they acquired such qualifications as working professionals/while in employment,
- (b) the programmes are recognized by the DEC-UGC-AICTE or MHRD,
- (c) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks.
- They must enclose photocopies of
- (i) work experience certificate
- (ii) pass certificate and mark sheets of qualifying examination
- (iii) proof of the programme recognized by the DEC-UGC-AICTE or MHRD in the letterhead of the Institute/College /University, with their application.
- UGC-CSIR/DBT/BINC/ICMR JRF and all other similar all India fellowships based on a written test for pursuing Ph.D. Admit card and Scorecard (if applicable)
- Caste certificate / special category certificate (if applicable) in a proper format, signed by the appropriate authority.
- Sponsorship letter, NOC, Experience Certificate and Facilities available to carry out the research work at their place of working (if applicable) for Sponsored / Part-Time candidates.