BITS 2018 Admission Application Form is available for candidates on May 01, 2018. It is important for those candidates who register and appear for BITSAT 2018. In the admission form, candidates have to give details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered at three Indian campuses of BITS, i.e., BITS Pilani, BITS Goa, BITS Hyderabad campuses. BITS Pilani is looked forward to providing a period of more than one month to complete and submit admission application form. Only such students are eligible for admission who have scored minimum qualifying marks in class 12th. The seat allotment is on the basis of BITSAT 2018 Result (Score) subject to eligibility fulfillment of applicant and availability of seat. Check more details about BITS 2018 Admission Form in the article below.
BITS 2018 Admission Application Form (after exam)
A candidate who has appeared in BITSAT will be eligible for admission only if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 12th examination as per the eligibility criteria. All candidates who have appeared in BITSAT and are interested in admission will be required to submit Admission application with 12th marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered, on or before the last date. Check the schedule for BITS Admission Form 2018 in the table below.
|Start of application for admission with 12th marks and preferences||01 May 2018|
|End of admission forms||18 Jun 2018 (5:00 pm)|
- Click Here to fill the Admission form of Integrated First Degree Programmes (except B. Pharm).
- Click Here to fill the Admission form of B. Pharm.
- For Integrated First Degree Programmes (except B. Pharm), the candidates those who will appear in BITSAT-2018 with Mathematics are eligible to apply for these programmes.
- For B. Pharm, the candidates those who will appear in BITSAT-2018 with Biology/Mathematics are eligible to apply for this program.
Official Website: bitsadmission.com
How to fill up BITS 2018 Admission Application Form?
- Click on the link which is given on this page as the online application form for admission is available.
- Next, the candidate need to log in using BITSAT 2018 login credentials, BITSAT Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter class 12th marks. Also select preferences for the programme. We advise you to once again check eligibility for programmes prior to doing this.
- Submit details after cross-checking all data.
Key Highlights of BITS Admission Application Form 2018
The online test for admission in First Degree programme for the academic year 2018-19 will be held from May 16 to 31 2018. Immediately after the exam, you will get to know scores. Simultaneously, all school and state boards will be announcing class 12th marks. Armed with both information of your BITSAT 2018 result scores as well as class 12th marks, decide whether you want to apply for admission in BITS or not. If yes, then proceed to fill BITS Admission 2018 Application Form.
You will get an offer of admission to First Degree programmes purely on merit position on the basis of BITSAT 2018 scores.
Direct Admission to Board Toppers
In the past, admission process of the Institute always ensured guaranteed admission to all the students who obtained first ranks in their respective board examinations. This has given a very vital input of highly meritorious students from all over India. First rank students of all the central and state boards in India for the year 2018 will be given direct admission to the program of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2018 score.
- Last year application fee was Rs 400
If you have any queries regarding BITSAT 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.