BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021 – Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, offers 2 year MBA program. Admission in BITS MBA is granted on the basis of CAT, XAT, and GMAT score. Candidates will be able to fill the BITS Pilani MBA 2021 Application form soon. Candidates first need to apply for the course and following it, they are shortlisted for GD / PI / WAT round. Based on the score in the national entrance examination and GD / PI/ WAT candidates get admission. Check BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021 dates, selection process, fee structure, and more details from this page.
– BITS Pilani will active the application form link for MBA in Business Analytics program in the 3rd week of January 2021. Stay here for the latest updates.
– BITS Pilani has launched a new MBA course in Business Analytics for Academic Year 2021- 2022. Candidates can check the further details after January 15, 2021. Stay here for the latest updates.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021
BITS, Pilani, offers on-campus programs to around 16,000 students across its campuses in Pilani, Hyderabad, Goa, and Dubai. The MBA program is offered by BITS Pilani, Hyderabad, and Goa only. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to BITS Pilani MBA admission 2021 below.
|BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021||Important Date|
|Release of online application form||3rd week of Jan 2021|
|Last date to register||3rd week of Feb 2021|
|Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT)||3rd or last week of Mar 2021|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates for personal interview||Within a week of BAAT|
|Personal interview (online)||Within 10-12 days of BAAT|
|Announcement of admission offers||Within a week of personal interview|
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for BITS Pilani MBA admission 2021 below.
- Students are required to have B.Tech / B.E / B.Pharm / B.Arch degree / MCA / M.Sc. from any recognized university or
- Candidates must have passed any first degree of BITS Pilani
- Candidates are required to have an aggregate of 60% of marks in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have taken mathematics/statistics as a subject in 12th standard with at least 60% marks in either of these subjects.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their Qualifying Degree program are also eligible to apply, provided they can submit the original copies of the results till October 01, 2021, and fulfil other criteria.
The MBA program offered by BITS Pilani is of 2 years with 4 semesters, out of which 3 semesters are for the course work and last semester is for the practice school / dissertation of the candidates.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
BITS releases the registration form for admission to its MBA courses. Candidates are required to click on the link given on this page then the registration page appears. After registration candidates need to enter OTP and then the application form appears and candidates can enter all the details and upload the required documents to submit it along with the asked amount of the application fee. Candidates can check the process of submission of the application form below.
Step 1: Firstly, candidates can click on the link given above and enter all the details to complete registration.
Step 2: Next candidates gets an OTP on their registered mail and number then they may enter that after which a new page with the application form appears.
Step 3: Candidates can enter all the asked details in the form and upload all the required documents to submit it along with the required amount of fees.
Application Fee: Rs. 3,150/- (As per last year record)
Mode of fee payment: Candidates must submit the application fee online by credit card/debit card or by net banking.
Documents required for BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates can can check the below details for reference purpose only because it is of last year record.
- Photograph of the candidate (Minimum 50KB and Maximum 100KB)
- Signature of the candidate (Minimum 50KB and Maximum 100KB)
- Proof of date of birth of the candidate (Minimum 250KB and Maximum 500KB)
- Qualifying Degree Marksheet (Minimum 250KB and Maximum 500KB)
- Qualifying Degree Certificate (Minimum 250KB and Maximum 500KB)
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021 Admission Process
The selection process of BITS Pilani MBA admission included:
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of the Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT) conducted by BITS Pilan followed by the Personal Interview.
- The final selection of candidates is based on overall performance in BAAT and Personal Interview.
- CAT* / XAT / GMAT (if available), along with prior work experience, and previous academic history.
The details of these are as follows: –
1. National Level Examinations – BITS is very particular about the selection of the candidates. It only allows candidates to be fill the form if they have cleared any of the following:
CAT 2020 – Common Aptitude Test (CAT) 2020 is conducted by any of the conducted by IIM Khozikhode. It is conducted for admission to MBA / PGDM courses of top business schools of the nation.
XAT 2021 – Xavier School of Management conducts Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2021. It is conducted at national level to offer admission to qualified candidates in postgraduate management courses.
GMAT 2020 – The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) conducts the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). It is a national level computer based test conducted for admission to MBA programmes in top business schools throughout the world.
2. GD / PI / WAT – This round may held in Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pilani, and Pune.
Group Discussion – Freedom of press, Smartphones, Merit or Seniority – Better criterion for promotion, GST – Pros and Cons, etc are a few topics on which candidates are required to perform GD for BITS MBA admission.
Personal Interview (PI) – “Tell me a bit about yourself”, “Can you describe yourself using 3/5 words”, etc are a few questions which can be asked to the candidates at PI round.
Writing Ability Test (WAT) – The questions asked to the candidates at the time of WAT can be based upon the current affairs and abstract topics.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021 Result
After the completion of BITS Pilani MBA admission BITS releases a merit list with the names of all the qualified candidates. Candidates can check their result online at bitsadmission.com/mba. All the qualified candidates are required to download and print their results for future references. After checking the result all the qualified candidates are required to be present for the Group Discussion (GD) Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test on the given date and time.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the last year fee details for BITS Pilani MBA admission for reference from here.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 39,800|
|Students union fee||Rs. 450 p.a.|
|Students Aid fund||Rs. 225 p.a.|
|Semester Fee for First Semester||Rs. 1,78,000|
|Semester Fee for Second Semester||Rs. 1,78,000|
|Semester Fee for Summer Term||Rs. 62,300|
|Hostel Fee for First Semester||Rs. 12,900|
|Hostel Fee for Second Semester||Rs. 12,900|
|Hostel Fee for Summer Term||Rs. 6,450|
|Mess and Electricity Fee for First Semester||Rs. 10,000|
|Mess and Electricity Fee for Second Semester||Rs. 10,000|
|Mess and Electricity Fee for Summer Term||Rs. 5,000|
|Other advance fee for 1st semester||Rs. 12,000|
|Other advance fee for 2nd semester||Rs. 12,000|
|Institute Caution Deposit||Rs. 3,000|
|Health Insurance||Rs. 500 p.a..|
BITS Pilani MBA Placement
Candidates can check the details of BITS Pilani placement below.
- No. of companies: In last three years a total of 40 companies have recruited students.
- No. of companies offered recruitment after internship: 17 companies directly offered the placement to the student interns of BITS Pilani.
- Name of the companies: KMPG, CISCO, ZOMATO, TATA, INDIAMART, TIME INC, HDFC BANK, AMITY SOFTWARE , ACCENTURE, GENPACT, etc.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2021 details of Programme
The course requirements of the MBA programme are spelt out in terms of courses belonging to different categories in the table below.
|Category||No. of Units||No. of Courses|
|Named Courses||40-60||15- 20|
|Elective(s) 12-18 4-6||12- 18||4- 6|
|Subtotal 55 (Min.) 20 (Min.)||55 (Min.)||20 (Min.)|
|PS or Dissertation||20 or 16||1|
|Total||70 (Min.)||21 (Min.)|
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Birla Institute of Technology and Science was established in the year 1956. It is a deemed to be University. It has its campuses in Hyderabad, Goa, Pilani, and Dubai. It offers various courses in its 15 academic departments. The primary focus of BITS is on higher education in engineering and sciences and on its management program. Its headquarter is set up in its Pilani campus. It is the first international deemed university offering engineering and sciences programs in India. The vision of BITS is to advance management knowledge and develop impactful leaders.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani conducts BITS Pilani MBA admission.
Ans : Candidates can register for BITS Pilani MBA admission online at bitsadmission.com.
Ans : Candidates must have B.E. / B. Tech. degree in an Engineering discipline or a Master’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any Integrafirst degree of BITS Pilani with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in their qualifying degree.
Ans : BITS Pilani uses the score of CAT, XAT or GMAT scores for shortlisting of candidates as part of its admission procedure after which the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT).
Ans : Candidates must submit the application fee for BITS MBA admission online by credit card/debit card or by net banking
To check the information brochure for BITS Pilani MBA admission 2021 candidates can download last year information brochure.
Official Website: www.bitsadmission.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.