The BLDE (Deemed to be University), Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura, was established in 1986 by the BLDE Association (Bijapur Lingayat District Educational Association). Shri B. M. Patil Medical College has been offering UG Programme-MBBS (with an intake of 150 students), PG Programmes in 18 disciplines, PG Super Specialty Programme in Urology (M.Ch.), Ph.D. Programme in 12 disciplines and Innovative courses like Fellowship, Diploma and Certificate Courses in Medical and Allied Sciences. After, the successfully conducted of NEET 2019, the result or cut off for the exam “NEET 2019” is declared on January 31, 2019. Candidates can view their result on the official website of National Board of Examinations (NBE) i.e https://nbe.edu.in . The eligible and qualified students can participate in counselling for the PG admission 2019. BLDE University will accept admission on the basis of NEET 2019 entrance exam.
BLDEU PG Admission 2019
The university had decided to give admission to the students who will qualify for the NEET 2019 exam. Shri B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Center will be going to provide Medical PG Degree Seat Matrix – 2019 (MCC). The candidates who applied and appeared for NEET 2019, also score the minimum qualifying criteria will be able to attend the counselling session in order to get admission in the university. The BLDE University is offering MBBS at UG level, MD, MS and M.SC. Medical (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Microbiology) Degree courses.
Course Offered by the BLDEU
- MD- The duration, of course, is 3 year. Candidate who wants to apply for MD needs to ensure that he/she is eligible for it. Candidate need to score 50% marks in MBBS.
- MS- The duration of course is 3 years. Eligibility for MS is MBBS.
- Diploma courses- The duration of diploma courses is 2 years.
- M.Sc. Medical (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Microbiology) – The duration for this course is 3 years. The eligibility for M.Sc Medical candidate must have passed B.Sc at least with one subject of biological science.
Notice: Click here to check the notice for not upgraded candidates.
Candidates need to fill the application form for BLDEU PG Admission 2019. Application Form will be available on the official website or from the link provided below. Candidates will be able to fill the application form after the candidates have successfully qualified the NEET 2019.
Bijapur Liberal District Educational (BLDE) University will declare their exam result. The qualified applicants they should attend the counselling process which will be held at their University campus. Candidates need to download their call letter of invitation for the counselling 2019 and carry all the required certificates and documents during the process of counselling.
The Eligibility and selection process for all the degree program in BLDE University is merit in qualifying NEET 2019.
- All the candidate who appeared in the exam NEET 2019 will be able to see their result on official website of university i.e nbe.edu.in.
- The merit list will be the base of admission, all the qualified students will get admission for the degree course they had applied.
- Applicants need to download the APPLICATION FORM from the official website of BLDE.
- Candidate needs to submit the Application Form before the last date of submission.
- After filling the form candidate need to verify the documents.
PG Degree Seat Matrix – 2019 (MCC)
The university is providing seats in different medical PG courses to the qualified candidates on the basis of available seats for Indian and NRI students. The candidates can check the available seats here in the given table:-
|S.No||Subjects||Total Intake||85% All India Category||15% NRI Category|
The qualified students will get their seats for the PG Medical 2019 in Bijapur Liberal District Educational (BLDE) University. The fees structure both Indian and NRI students will be different. To know in detail about the fees structure of particular courses candidates can go through the table given below:
All India Category Fees in INR (Rs)
NRI Category Fees USD $ Equivalent to INR (Rs)
Official Website: blde.ac.in