|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Admission to Postgraduate programmes in BLDE University will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2017 conducted by NBE.
As per available information for BLDE University PG Admission 2017, Seat Matrix for BLDEU’s SHRI BM Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura is given below.
BLDE University PGET Counselling 2016
Second Casual Counselling Schedule
Candidates eligible under BLDEU-PGET-2016, eligible candidates from Entrance Tests conducted for PG admission on all India basis for 2016 and Karnataka PGCET-2016. The above said candidates can approach for admission to The Registrar, BLDE University. The admission will be on inter-se merit basis on 31-05-2016, 10 am onwards first come first serve basis.
BLDE University Building,
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586103. Karnataka State, India.
Reporting, Counselling & Admission: 10.30 am Onwards
Seat Available for Casual Counselling
Check the complete notice about the Second Casual Counselling HERE
Casual Counselling Schedule
BLDE University will be conducting casual counseling on 17 May 2016 for the Admission to PG Degree / Diploma courses for the academic year 2016-17 as per the merit list based on the BLDE University Post Graduate Entrance Test 2016 (BLDEU-PGET-2016).
Counselling Venue – BLDE University Building, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586103. Karnataka State, India.
The candidates who have not obtained seat in the First & Second round of counseling are only eligible for the CASUAL round of counseling, the candidates who have taken the admission in the First & Second round of counseling are eligible for the CASUAL round of counseling only after surrendering their seat on or before 16 May 2016 by 5:00 PM.
The candidate has to pay First year’s tuition fee, other fee and Eligibility fee at the time of allotment of seat. Demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, BLDE University, Vijayapura’, payable at Vijayapura, Karnataka.
Seat Available for Casual Counselling (as on 16 May 2016)
Check Complete notice about BLDE University Casual Counselling HERE
Second Counselling Schedule
The candidates who have not obtained seat in the First round of counseling are only eligible for the Second round of counseling, the candidates who have taken the admission in the First round of counseling are eligible for the Second round of counseling only after surrendering their seat on or before 20-04-2016
- Click Here to check Seats Available for 2nd Round Counselling. (As on 21 Apr 2016)
Enter TAT card number and date of birth to download PGET 2016 Counselling letter.
- Click here to download BLDE University PGET Counselling Letter.
Seats Available for Second counselling
Documents required in original at the time of BLDE University PGET 2016 Counselling
- BLDEU PGET 2016 TAT Card.
- BLDEU PGET 2016 Rank Card/Call Letter.
- SSLC/SSC/10th class Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority if SSLC/SSC certificate does not contain proof of date of birth.
- PUC-II or 12th Standard or equivalent marks card.
- Marks Cards of MBBS course from 1st year to final year including marks cards of failed examinations, if failed.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate (if not completed provisional completion letter from Dean / Principal as per Appendix – I. Candidate must complete Internship Training on or before 30-4-2016).
- Provisional / Permanent Registration certificate from Karnataka Medical Council, Bangalore. (if the same is not available you can produce the same within 15 days)
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate from the University.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institute, from where the candidate has studied last or from a responsible person.
- An affidavit in the format as per Appendix – II signed by you and countersigned your Parent/Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-.
- Three Recent passport-size coloured photographs with name and date.
- Copy of MCI recognition certificate of the college where the student has completed the M.B.B.S. course.
- DD’s (of any Nationalized Bank / Scheduled Bank ‘payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur)-586103, Karnataka’) for tuition fees. Other fees can be paid in cash, (You can bring split DD’s up to four).
- Candidate and Parents PAN Card Copy.
- Domicile Certificate for Karnataka OBC candidates (Appendix – III).
- Candidates claiming Admission under Locomotor disability / SC / ST and OBC (Karnataka state only) as declared by Government of India / Karnataka shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority.
- Five set of self attested photocopies of the above mentioned originals arranged in same order.
- Failing to produce any of the above mentioned originals documents will disqualify the candidate from counseling and admission. However, if a candidate has taken admission and submitted original documents with other institution before attending BLDEU counseling, the candidate must produce the “Original Acknowledgement Letter” issued by the concerned authority.
- If selected, the candidate has to give an undertaking on a bond paper of Rs.100/-, that he/she will submit Original Documents within 8 days from the date of admission in our institution or as per the decision of Admission Committee, failing which admission will be cancelled.
- For any reason, if candidate fail to attend the counseling in person along with requisite Original documents and fees, he/she shall have no claim / right for the counseling and admission. Candidate must attend with either of parents only. “No third person will be allowed to accompany”
- If candidate fail to comply with the requirements He / She will not be allowed to attend the counseling.
Revised Cancellation and Refund Policy
If the student seeks to cancel his/her admission, the refund of tuition fees and deposit paid by the student at the time of admission shall be regulated as follows:
- If the student cancels the admission before the second round of counseling: i.e. 21st April 2016, the college shall deduct 5% from the tuition fees paid and refund the balance fees along with entire amount of deposit.
- If the student cancels the admission after the second round of counseling but before 15th May 2016, 5.30 pm, the college shall deduct 20% from the tuition fees paid and refund the balance fees along with the entire deposit.
- If the student cancels the admission on or after 15th May 2016, and that seat remains vacant the student will have to pay the tuition fee for the entire course. If the seat gets filled up then the same policy as per clause (b) above, will be applicable for refund of the fees.
Refund of the balance amount will be subject to the encashment of the Demand Draft submitted by the candidate.