Admission to Postgraduate programmes in BLDE University will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2017 conducted by NBE.
As per available information for BLDE University PG Admission 2017, Seat Matrix for BLDEU’s SHRI BM Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura is given below.
BLDE PGET Result 2016
The results have been published on the website www.bldeuniversity.ac.in. BLDE PGET 2016 merit / rank list is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same is published on 21st February 2016.
Enter TAT card number and date of birth to check result.
- Click here to check your result.
Important: After checking your result, download your counselling call letter (click here).
Inter-se Merit: Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved on the basis of the Inter Se Merit as defined and in the order specified below:
- Total aggregate percentage scored in the M.B.B.S. exams of all the three phases
- Number of additional attempts during the M.B.B.S. course
- The age of the candidate, the elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
Issue of Allotment Letter by the BLDE University is provisional, which enables the candidate to join BLDE University’s Shri. B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Vijayapura (Bijapur) and is subject to his/her meeting all the eligibility requirements as prescribed by MCI as well as BLDE University, Vijayapura (Bijapur), Karnataka. Hence, all the original documents will be once again verified at the college, before final admission; beside biometric, photo and signature verification, if necessary.
For the academic year 2016-2017, selection of seats for the Post Graduate courses at BLDE University will be based on merit, taking into account the performance of the candidate in BLDEU PGET 2016. Entrance test publication of BLDE University PGET Result 2016 and rank list will be followed by central counseling (Single window system).
Please note that the PGET 2016 held by BLDE University is open to all the candidates of this country, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
Grounds for Disqualification
The BLDE PGET 2016 Chief Superintendent is authorized to disqualify a candidate from the test session for one or more of the following reasons.
- Attempting to take the test for someone else (Impersonation).
- Failing to provide acceptable identification when asked for or creating disturbance at the test venue.
- Giving or receiving unauthorized help.
- Using any forbidden / unauthorized testing aids, such as personal computational devices, pagers, cell phones etc.
- Leaving the test centre in the first 15 minutes after commencement of the test.
- Failing to adhere to any of the other procedures and regulations cited.
- Refusing to follow directions as stipulated by the invigilators etc. requests like use of toilet during the test are not entertained. Failure to comply with the test procedures & regulations or with the Chief Superintendent’s directions, can result in the University taking action/s that include, but are not limited to, canceling the candidates’ test scores, forfeiture of test fees and barring candidate from appearing future test of BLDE University.