|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Candidates successful in the Entrance Examination will be called for couselling the result declaration. Counseling will be done as per schedule mention below. Candidates can check all the information about the BLDEU SSET 2016 Counseling from this page below.
|First Round of Counseling, Interview & Admission||15 July 2016|
|Second round of Counseling, Interview &
Admission of seats subject to vacancies
|01 Aug 2016|
BLDEU SSET 2016 Counseling
BLDE University will conduct Counseling, Interview, Seat allotment and Admission for eligible candidates on 15 th July, 2016, 10.00 am onwards, for the admission to Super Speciality Course for the academic year 2016-2017 as per the merit list based on results of the Super Speciality Entrance Test of BLDE University, Vijayapura.
B.L.D.E. University Building,
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Vijayapura-586103, Karnataka, India.
Counseling shall comprise of the following stages
- Verification and submission of original documents.
- Registration of the candidates.
- Exercising the option of selection to admission as per merit list.
- Remittance of tuition fees.
- Admission process at college office
Documents to be furnished in original at the time of counseling:
- BLDEU-SSET-2016 TAT Card.
- BLDEU-SSET-2016 Rank Card/Call Letter.
- SSLC/SSC/10th class Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority if SSLC/SSC certificate does not contain proof of date of birth.
- PUC-II or 12th Standard or equivalent marks card.
- Marks Cards of MBBS course from 1st year to final year including marks cards of failed examinations, if failed.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Provisional / Permanent Registration of the State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- MS General Surgery marks card
- UG & PG Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate from the University.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institute, from where the candidate has studied last or from a responsible person.
- An affidavit in the format as per APPENDIX – I signed by you and countersigned your Parent/Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-.
- Three Recent passport-size coloured photographs with name and date.
- Certified copy of MCI recognition certificate of the college where the student has completed the M.B.B.S. course and PG course.
- DD’s (of any Nationalized Bank / Scheduled Bank ‘payable at Vijayapura(Bijapur)-586103, Karnataka’) for tuition fees and other fees.
- Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy.
- Domicile Certificate for Karnataka OBC candidates (APPENDIX – II).
- Candidates claiming Admission under Locomotor disability / SC / ST and OBC (Karnataka state only) as declared by Government of India / Karnataka shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority.
- Five set of self attested photocopies of the above mentioned originals arranged in same order.
- Failing to produce any of the above mentioned originals documents will disqualify the candidate from counseling and admission. However, if a candidate has taken admission and submitted original documents with other institution before attending BLDEU counseling, the candidate must produce the “Original Acknowledgement Letter” issued by the concerned authority.
- If selected, the candidate has to give an undertaking on a bond paper of Rs.100/-, that he/she will submit Original Documents within 8 days from the date of admission in our institution or as per the decision of Admission Committee, failing which admission will be cancelled.
- For any reason, if candidate fail to attend the FIRST COUNSELLING in person along with requisite Original documents and fees, he/she shall have no claim / right for the counseling and admission, but he can attend second / further rounds counseling conducted if any.