BLDE University has published notification from the eligible candidates for admission into M.Ch in Urology through All India Entrance Test for the academic year 2016-2017. The Entrance Test for Super Specialty is also known as SSET 2016. Details like Application form process, admit card, result and other are given below.
Latest – BLDE University has announced the SSET 2016 Result. Check the ‘Result’ link below.
BLDEU SSET 2016
Admission will be made in accordance with the admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines laid down by MCI and UGC.
Admission will be based on BLDEU-SSET-2016 merit. In determining the merit and the entrance test for super specialty admission weightage may be given for candidates who have served in remote or difficult areas, as per MCI norms.
Schedule for the BLDEU SSET 2016 is given below.
|Last date to download application from web||25 June 2016|
|Last date to receive duly completed application along with enclosures||29 June 2016|
|Test Admission Ticket (TAT) cards will be issued||30 June 2016 onwards|
|BLDEU-SSET-2016 Entrance Examination Date||03 July 2016 (10.00 am to 11.30 am)|
|Result and Rank list Announcement||10 July 2016|
|First Round of Counseling, Interview & Admission||15 July 2016|
|Second round of Counseling, Interview &
Admission of seats subject to vacancies
|01 Aug 2016|
BLDEU SSET 2016 Quick Links
BLDEU SSET 2016 Eligibility
The candidates who satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to Super speciality course will be considered eligible to appear for the BLDEU-SSET-2016 and subsequently for admission to the course.
Eligibility requirements to appear for BLDEU-SSET-2016 and admission to the medical super speciality course
- M.S. in General Surgery / or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Permanent registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council is mandatory.
- As specified by Medical Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate courses shall be:
- General category 50 percent
- SC / ST & OBC (OBC as declared by Government of Karnataka from time to time) Category 40 percent
- Candidates with 40 to 70% locomotor disability of lower limbs (as certified by competent issuing authority) category 45 percent.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he/she will not be considered eligible for admission for Medical Super Speciality Degree Course even if he/she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU-SSET-2016.
The candidates are advised not to submit their applications for BLDEU-SSET 2016, if they do not fulfill any one or all the relevant eligibility criteria.
Rank list/ Rank Card will be prepared only for those candidates who are eligible for Super Speciality Course as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.
BLDEU SSET 2016 Entrance Exam Pattern
- There will be only one paper having 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of single best response type with four options.
- The time allotted for the test shall be 90 minutes.
- The test will begin at 10:00 am and end at 11.30 am.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in space provided in Question Paper Booklet.
- Each correct answer is awarded with one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No mark/s will be awarded to multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
Entrance Test Center: Vijayapura
Venue: BLDE University Building, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Solapur Road, Vijayapura-586103.
BLDEU SSET 2016 Entrance Exam – Syllabus
.The scope of the syllabus for the Post Graduate Medical Entrance is based on the M.S. Surgery syllabus as prescribed by MCI. The percentage of questions related to each category in BLDEUSSET-2016 is as given below
- Questions on basic science: 35%
- Questions on clinical science: 50%
- Questions on recent advances: 15%
BLDEU SSET 2016 Fee Structure
|Sl. No.||Course||Tuition Fees|
The fees are as per the Fee Fixation Committee, constituted as per UGC norms and will remain in force for entire period of the course.
The above fees does not include caution money of Rs.5,000/-, Eligibility fee of Rs. 2,000/- and Miscellaneous fee of Rs. 6,500/- at Medical College Office.
Caution money will be refunded after completion of the course after adjustment of all dues and damages, if any.
For more detail of BLDEU SSET 2016 – Download Information Brochure.