BML Munjal University (BMU) has been founded by the Hero Group, a USD 5 billion conglomerate that includes Hero MotoCorp., the world’s largest manufacturer of two wheelers. BMU is a not-for-profit initiative offering undergraduate and post-graduate courses in management (MBA & BBA) and undergraduate courses in Engineering (BTech) and Commerce (BCom (Hons)). The University has been founded with the objective of transforming higher education in India by creating a world-class teaching and learning environment.
BML Munjal University Engineering Admission 2018
BML Munjal University (BMU) offers undergraduate courses in engineering (BTech Programme) for the session 2018-22. Candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Tech Programme can all the details of Poornima University Admission 2018 like, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
At BMU, Engineering should be a field where you enjoy designing and making products. Therefore – we ensure that 45% of the contact hours – one of the highest in the world – are spent on hands-on, experiential learning through labs, projects, industry visits and supervised internships (Practice School). We even have a course called “Joy of Engineering” where students work in teams to identify a problem, work out a solution and fabricate the product. Our entire curriculum is geared towards making Engineering engaging and interesting.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
|Early Cycle||29 Mar 2018|
Interested candidates can apply online from BMU official website. Last date for applying online is March 29, 2018. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully. Link to apply & to download the application form is provided below.
How to Apply?
Application forms for the B.Tech undergraduate programmes are available free of cost. It can be downloaded from the BMU’s website or can be obtained from:
- BML Munjal University Delhi Office
- BMU campus
- Online application
- Book stores
As part of an application, applicants are required to provide the following:
- Completed application form with relevant enclosures
- A completed statement of purpose
- Application fee of Rs. 1500 (online payment)
Courier completed application form along-with relevant enclosures & application fee to BML Munjal University, 2nd floor, tower-2, NBCC plaza, sector-5, pushp vihar, New Delhi-110017.
Applicants appearing for their class XII final board examinations from any of the following boards:
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
- Minimum aggregate score of 80% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class XII final board results.
- Valid score for JEE, any State-Government conducted engineering entrance test, SAT or ACT.
Applicants from all other Indian boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Minimum aggregate score of 70% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class XII
- Valid score for JEE, any State-Government conducted engineering entrance test, SAT or ACT
International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the Class 12 level and have a valid score for JEE, any State-Government conducted engineering entrance test, SAT or ACT.
Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels, studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the Class 12 level and have a valid score for JEE, any State-Government conducted engineering entrance test, SAT or ACT.
The students who will appear in the entrance examination of BML Munjal University Engineering Admission 2018 and will qualify will be offered the following courses according to their scores.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
|Year||Tuition Fee (in Lac Rs.)|
|1st Year||2.15 lac|
|2nd Year||2.25 lac|
|3rd Year||2.35 lac|
|4th Year||2.75 lac|
|Merit Plan1||Merit Plan2||Merit Plan3- AP /Haryana/Kerala/ Tamil Nadu/ Telangana Board|
|96% PCME & Above in class XII CBSE or ICSE Board.
Net Benefit: 60% tuition fee or Rs 5.7 Lakhs
|JEE (Main) rank/ Advanced Rank up to 25000:
Net Benefit: 100% tuition fee + 100% accommodation or Rs 12.1 Lakhs
|98% PCME & above in Class XII:
Net benefit: 60% of tuition fee or Rs 5.7 Lakhs
|91% to 95.9% PCME in class XII CBSE or ICSE Board.
Net Benefit: 40% tuition fee or Rs 3.8 Lakhs
|JEE (Main) rank/Advanced Rank from 25001 to 50000:
Net Benefit: 75% tuition fee + 75% Accommodation or Rs 9.1 lakhs
|96 – 97.9% PCME in Class XII:
Net benefit: 40% of tuition fee or Rs 3.8 Lakhs
|89% to 90.9% PCME in class XII CBSE or ICSE Board.
Net Benefit: 20% Tuition fee or Rs 1.9 Lakhs
|JEE (Main) rank/Advanced Rank from 50001 to 75000:
Net Benefit : 50% tuition fee + 50% Accommodation or Rs 6.05 lakhs
|94 – 95.9% PCME in Class XII:
Net benefit: 20% of tuition fee or Rs 1.9 Lakhs
|JEE (Main) rank/Advanced Rank from 75001 to 100000:
Net Benefit : 50% tuition fee or Rs 4.25 Lakhs
|JEE (Main) rank/Advanced Rank from 100001 to 115000:
Net Benefit : 25% tuition fee or Rs 2.37 Lakhs
Please note that lab or practical marks will be included while calculating scholarship for BTech students
|IB Score range (out of 45)||B.Tech|
|40 and above||100% Tuition Fee INR. 9.5 lacs|
|37-39||75% Tuition Fee INR 7.13 lacs|
|34-36||50% Tuition Fee INR 4.75 lacs|
- Terms and conditions would apply for all Merit Plans.
- Practical marks in PCME subjects will be included for scholarship calculation. This applies to all boards.
- Limited scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the above criteria, interview performance at the sole discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Scholarships are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling the criteria
- There are a limited number of scholarships which will be served on a first come first served basis.
- All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the selection committee only after a final offer of admission is made and accepted
- Terms and conditions apply – to maintain scholarship, students will have to a) maintain a CGPA above 7.5, b) attain above 80% attendance, and c) face no disciplinary action throughout the entirety of the programme
- Scholarships will not be awarded to candidates who do not meet the minimum application eligibility criteria of a 70% aggregate in the PCM subjects in class XII.
Official website: www.bml.edu.in