BRABU M.Ed Admission 2020 – The admit card for BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam has released online, at brabu.net. Candidates can download the BRABU M.Ed 2020 Admit Card by using Username and Password. Whereas, BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam is going to be held on February 21, 2021. Applicants will seek admission in M.Ed course session 2020-22 in L.N Mishra College of Business Management, Muzaffarpur and V.R.T.T College Bhagwanpur, Vaishali. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University has invited the applicants for entrance test to take admission in BRABU M.Ed course. Applicants who have Bachelor Degree in B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed., D.El.Ed courses with 50% minimum qualifying marks, they are eligible. All the information regarding the admit card, the result will be available on its official website. To know more details regarding the BRABU M.Ed Admission 2020, scroll down the page.
– BRABU M.Ed Entrance Admit Card is available now. Scroll down to get it.
– BRABU M.Ed entrance exam date is February 21, 2021. Stay here for the latest updates.
BRABU M.Ed Admission 2020
There is the total number of seats available in the 2020-22 session is 150 seats. Candidates who hold Bachelor Degree in B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed., D.El.Ed courses with 50% minimum qualifying marks are eligible to take part in BRABU M.Ed admission process 2020.
BRABU M.Ed. Admit Card 2020 – Available!
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University has released the admit card for the M.Ed entrance exam 2020. Candidates can download it from the official website by using the username and password. Candidates must bring the downloaded admit card at the time of the examination. If any candidate will have no printed admit card, then you will not be allowed at the examination center.
Admit Card: Click here to download the BRABU M.Ed. Admit Card 2020.
BRABU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Date
Candidates can keep a track of BRABU M.Ed. related events from the below tentative dates:
|Submission of Application form starts from||06 Feb 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||15 Feb 2021|
|Admit Card is available from||18 Feb 2021|
|Date of Examination||21 Feb 2021|
|Result||to be announced|
BRABU M.Ed Application Form 2020
Application Form for admission into M. Ed Course has been available from the official website of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates are required to download that application form and take a print out of it and fill that form manually. There are various details are there which should be filled by the candidate. These are as follows:
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for M.Ed Combined Entrance Test.
Details To Be Filled Over BRABU M.Ed Application Form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s/Mother’s/Husband’s Name
- Address for Correspondence
- Pin Code
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Physically Challenged or not
- Email Address
- Aadhar Number
- Payment Details
- Educational Qualification Details (Name of University, Year of Passing, Subject and Percentage of Marks)
- Photograph and Signature
Application Fee: The application fee is mentioned here is according to the last year information. If any change in the fee will be made, we will let you know. Candidates will have to pay Rs 1000/- in offline mode. Last year, the mode of payment will be demand draft.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email Id
- Mobile No
- Scanned photo ( 150px x 185 px) : under 100 KB
- Scanned signature (150 px x 45 px) : under 50 KB
- Payment Details
BRABU M.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria, as laid by the university to give the entrance examination. Check from the below:
Minimum Marks Requirement – 50% marks
Course Pursued Considered Eligible – Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed., D.El.Ed.)
BRABU M.ED. Syllabus 2020
Candidates can check the BRABU Combined Entrance Test for M.Ed. admission from the below:
Basics of Education
- Understanding Education: Education as a process
- Aims of Education
- Ideas of Educational thinkers (Gandhi, Tagore, Dewey, Rousseau)
- Education in socio cultural context of India: Role of education in social control & social charge.
- Education as an instrument for promoting national integration
- Education for Democracy & Education for Globalization
- Education for National Development: Education and national development
- Education as an investment for Human Resource and Economic development
- Education Policy imperatives: Constitutional provisions, NPE(1986,1992), RCFTE 2009, NCF-2005
Understanding the learner & learning process
- Understanding the child & Adolescent: Developmental tasks and role of teacher
- Understanding differences between learners: Areas of differences, factors affecting differences
- Understanding differently-abled learners
- Methods of studying learner behavior Test, Observation, Case study
- Understanding learning process – Relevance and applicability of theoretical
- Perspectives of learning –Skinner, Piaget, Vygotsky
- Understanding higher mental processes of learning: Intelligence – Measurement of Intelligence, Creativity
- Characteristics & process, Role of teacher in promoting creativity
- Organising learning – Paradigms for organising learning , modes of learning, Organising learning in heterogeneous classrooms
Curriculum and curriculum transaction
- Curriculum: Concept, types, bases of curriculum, principles & process of curriculum development
- Understanding teaching: Major shift in teacher education as per NCF-2005
- Teaching as a profession, professional ethics & accountability of teacher
- Phases of teaching: Pre -active, interactive & post-active phase, teacher activities in different phases
Contemporary issues in School Education
- Equality & Equity in Education: Nature & forms of inequalities, inclusive education, provision for addressing inequalities – SSA, RTE Act, RMSA.
- Quality in Education: Strategies for enhancement of quality in School Education, Functions of NCERT, NCTE, NUEPA, for quality improvement. Role of teacher for quality education.
- Education for conservation of Environment: Protection and conservation of environment. Strategies for sensitising learners towards protection of environment and its conservation.
Assessing the learner; Planning and management of school
- Learning Assessment: CCE, Assessment of learning, Assessment for learning, Assessment as learning – its tool & techniques.
- Test construction: Characteristics of a good test.
- Statistics: Measures of variability, Correlation, Standard scores – Z score, T score, percentile.
- School Development plan & management, management of material, financial and human resources.
- Monitoring and Action Research: Mechanism of monitoring, conducting, reporting action research & follow up.
- Classroom Management: Components of class room environment and its management, types of learning resources in the class room and their management
BRABU M.Ed. Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of M.Ed. BRABU from here. This exam pattern is according to the previous year information. Check from the below about the exam pattern:
- Mode – Offline
- Duration – 2 hours
- Total Marks – 100
- Total Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – +1 for every correct answer; 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer
- Sections Covered – Basics of Education, Understanding the learner & learning process, Curriculum and curriculum transaction, Contemporary issues in school Education and Assessing the learner; Planning and management of school.
BRABU M.Ed. Admission 2020 Result
BRABU M.Ed Admission 2020 result will be declared by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University on its website. Candidates can check result from the official website. The result for entrance exam will be released in the pdf format according to the last year information. In the pdf, Candidate ID, Candidate name, Father’s name and Test rank will be mentioned.
List of Member M.Ed. Colleges
As per the official data, available on official website, by qualifying for this M.Ed. entrance test, a candidate becomes eligible to pursue the course from L.N Mishra College of Business Management, Muzaffarpur. Check its contact details from below:
|College name & Postal Address||Contact, Website & Emails|
|L.N. MISHRA COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT Bhagwanpur Chowk, Muzaffarpur – 842001||0621-2250905|
|VISHUN RAJDEO TEACHER’S TRAINING COLLEGE, VAISHALI||8789946386|
|Total No. of M.Ed. Seats in both collegs||66|
Fee Structure – Below, we have provided the fee structure of M.Ed. admission in L.N Mishra College of Business Management as per the last year. The candidate will seek admission in L.N Mishra College of Business Management, Muzaffarpur and V.R.T.T College Bhagwanpur, Vaishali. In future, if fee structure will be changed, we will let you know. Look at the below table:
|Details||Amount (in Rs.)|
Official Website: brabu.net
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.