BRABU M.Ed Admission 2019 – Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University conducts an offline combined entrance test to fill its 50 seats. Candidates securing a minimum of 50% in average while pursuing either B.Ed., B.A B.Ed., B.El.Ed and D.El.Ed. are eligible to apply online at brabu.net. BRABU M.Ed Admission process starts in the month of September, every year and is wrapped up by mid June. Candidates are selected on the basis of their merit scores in the M.Ed. entrance test and thereby, qualifying for counselling round. To know more about BRABU M.Ed. Admission 2019, candidate can keep reading!
BRABU M.Ed Admission 2019
Interested candidates can download the BRABU M.Ed. Admission Application form, fill it in offline mode and submit it, along with the specified amount of BRABU M.Ed. application fee. Candidates can keep a track of BRABU M.Ed. related events from the table provided below.
|Submission of Application form starts from||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Admit Card is available from||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Result||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Date of Starting and Ending of Entrance Counselling||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Date of Starting of Academic Session||2nd week of Oct 2019|
BRABU M.Ed Admission 2019 Eligibility
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria, as laid Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University for M.Ed. Admission.
Minimum Marks Requirement – 50% marks
Course Pursued Considered Eligible – Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed., D.El.Ed.)
BRABU M.Ed Application Form 2019
Application Form for admission into M.Ed Course will be downloaded from the official website of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University as per scheduled date. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Details To Be Filled Over BRABU M.Ed Application Form
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s/Mother’s/Husband’s Name
- Address for Correspondence
- Pin Code
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Physically Challenged or not
- Email Address
- Aadhar Number
- Payment Details
- Educational Qualification Details (Name of University, Year of Passing, Subject and Percentage of Marks)
- Photograph and Signature
Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- in offline mode. Last year, the mode of payment was demand draft.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying:
- Email Id
- Mobile No
- Scanned photo ( 150px x 185 px) : under 100 KB
- Scanned signature (150 px x 45 px) : under 50 KB
- Payment Details
BRABU M.Ed. Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of M.Ed. BRABU, from below.
- Mode – Offline
- Duration – 2 hours
- Total Marks – 100
- Total Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – +1 for every correct answer; 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer
- Sections Covered – Basics of Education, Understanding the learner & learning process, Curriculum and curriculum transaction, Contemporary issues in school Education and Assessing the learner; Planning and management of school.
BRABU M.ED. Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the BRABU Combined Entrance Test for M.Ed. admission, from below.
Basics of Education
- Understanding Education: Education as a process
- Aims of Education
- Ideas of Educational thinkers (Gandhi, Tagore, Dewey, Rousseau)
- Education in socio cultural context of India: Role of education in social control & social charge.
- Education as an instrument for promoting national integration
- Education for Democracy & Education for Globalization
- Education for National Development: Education and national development
- Education as an investment for Human Resource and Economic development
- Education Policy imperatives: Constitutional provisions, NPE(1986,1992), RCFTE 2009, NCF-2005
Understanding the learner & learning process
- Understanding the child & Adolescent: Developmental tasks and role of teacher
- Understanding differences between learners: Areas of differences, factors affecting differences
- Understanding differently-abled learners
- Methods of studying learner behavior Test, Observation, Case study
- Understanding learning process – Relevance and applicability of theoretical
- Perspectives of learning –Skinner, Piaget, Vygotsky
- Understanding higher mental processes of learning: Intelligence – Measurement of Intelligence, Creativity
- Characteristics & process, Role of teacher in promoting creativity
- Organising learning – Paradigms for organising learning , modes of learning, Organising learning in heterogeneous classrooms
Curriculum and curriculum transaction
- Curriculum: Concept, types, bases of curriculum, principles & process of curriculum development
- Understanding teaching: Major shift in teacher education as per NCF-2005
- Teaching as a profession, professional ethics & accountability of teacher
- Phases of teaching: Pre -active, interactive & post-active phase, teacher activities in different phases
Contemporary issues in School Education
- Equality & Equity in Education: Nature & forms of inequalities, inclusive education, provision for addressing inequalities – SSA, RTE Act, RMSA.
- Quality in Education: Strategies for enhancement of quality in School Education, Functions of NCERT, NCTE, NUEPA, for quality improvement. Role of teacher for quality education.
- Education for conservation of Environment: Protection and conservation of environment. Strategies for sensitising learners towards protection of environment and its conservation.
Assessing the learner; Planning and management of school
- Learning Assessment: CCE, Assessment of learning, Assessment for learning, Assessment as learning – its tool & techniques.
- Test construction: Characteristics of a good test.
- Statistics: Measures of variability, Correlation, Standard scores – Z score, T score, percentile.
- School Development plan & management, management of material, financial and human resources.
- Monitoring and Action Research: Mechanism of monitoring, conducting, reporting action research & follow up.
- Classroom Management: Components of class room environment and its management, types of learning resources in the class room and their management
BRABU M.Ed. Admit Card 2019
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University will release admit card for the exam. Candidates can download it from the official website either through Application No. & Date of Birth OR through Your Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth. Candidates must bring the downloaded admit card at the time of the exam. With Admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examinations.
BRABU M.Ed. Result 2019
M.Ed Admission 2018 result will be declared by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University. Candidates can check there result from the official website. Candidates have to use there roll number and date of birth to check there result. The direct link to check result will also be provided below.
List of Member M.Ed. Colleges
As per the official data, available on official website, by qualifying for this M.Ed. entrance test, a candidate becomes eligible to pursue the course from L.N Mishra College of Business Management, Muzaffarpur. Check its contact details from below!
|College name & Postal Address||College code||No. of M.Ed. Seats||Contact, Website & Emails
|L.N. MISHRA COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT Bhagwanpur Chowk, Muzaffarpur – 842001||APP3317||50||0621-2250905
Fee Structure – Below, we have provided the fee structure of M.Ed. admission in L.N Mishra College of Business Management. By chance, if this fee structure gets changed, this year, we will update this page accordingly!
|Details||Amount (in Rs.)|
Official Website: www.brabu.net
For more detail about BRABU M.Ed Admission, Download Previous Year Information Brochure.