BRAOU ET Application Form 2019: The application form for BRAOU ET 2019 has been released by the University on its official website www.braouonline.in. The registration closes on May 18, 2019. Candidates who wish to pursue their undergraduate in B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.A. from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Open University, Telangana, Hyderabad can fill the form and appear in the entrance test. Candidates can fill the BRAOU Eligibility Test (ET) form only through the online mode. After filling the form, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 300/- through Debit or Credit card and those who are going to pay from TS/AP online, they have to pay Rs 310/- to the University. Candidates whose age are 18 years till 1 July 2019 can apply for the same. For more details on BRAOU ET Application Form 2019, candidates must scroll down below.
BRAOU ET Application Form 2019
Candidates have to enter correct and valid details only in the application form of BRAOU ET 2019. Candidates can fill their application online only from the official website www.braouonline.in as per the scheduled date. It is advised that candidates must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the online application form. Candidates can also fill their application for the test from the direct link provided below.
|Commencement of Registration||24 Jan 2019|
|Last date for Registration and payment of registration fee|
|Date of Eligibility Test|
Application Form: Click Here to fill the BRAOU ET Application Form 2019.
Candidates have to make the payment through Debit/Credit Card or TS/AP online. Also, candidates should note that the application fee is non-refundable in all the cases.
- Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by Debit/Credit Card through University online.
- Rs.310/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only) at the On-Line Franchisee Centre.
How to fill the BRAOU Eligibility Test Application Form 2019?
Candidates must go through the steps enlisted below to get to know the procedure of filling the BRAOU Eligibility Test 2019. These steps are being constructed step-by-step for a better understanding of the candidates.
- Click on the link provided above to fill the application form.
- The link will take you directly to the application form page.
- Fill the asked credentials diligently such as personal detail, address correspondence and many more.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature image under the prescribed format and sizes.
- Click on the option “Submit”.
- After the submission, candidates can see the preview of their application form on the tour screen.
- Print the Application Form for future references.
- Click on the option “Pay Online”.
- Write the Application Number allotted and proceed further to pay the application fee.
Candidates must check out the image specification prescribed by the University. While filling the application form, candidates have to upload the images such as photograph and signature. We have constructed the table given below to make the candidates aware about the format and sizes of the images.
|Photograph||JPEG||Less than 60 KB|
|Signature||JPEG||Less Than 20 KB|
Details Required To Fill In The Application Form
As the application form opens, candidates have to fill the following details accurately. It is mandatory to fill each and every section in the application form else candidates would not be able to proceed further to pay the fee and register themselves successfully. Candidates must know that the details provided in the form will be mentioned in the Admit Card as well so be careful while submitting it.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- House Number
- District or Colony
- Pin code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Exam Centre
Before applying for the BRAOU ET 2019, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below.
- Formal Stream: Candidates who have passed Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Examination are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. UG Foundation Course (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2019-20.
- Non-Formal Stream: Candidates who have not have the above educational qualifications but they have reached the age of 18 years of age as on 01-07-2019 and qualified in the Eligibility Test (ET) for the following academic year conducted by the University.
About the Exam
BRAOU ET stands for Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test which is conducted for the purpose of granting admission in the undergraduate courses such as B.Com / B.Sc. / B.A. It is a state level entrance test where candidates have to choose their study centre from which they have to pursue their bachelors from. The University sends the Marks Memos to the qualified candidates at their residential addresses. At the time of counselling, candidates have to bring that memos along with other documents and pay the first year tuition fee for the concerned programme.