BRAOU ET Application Form 2018 is issued by Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University. Online application for Eligibility Test 2018 is to be filled by candidates as per schedule date and pay the requisite fee. Candidates have to fill the online application form for BRAOU ET 2018 from the link given below. Get here complete details of the Application process and other relevant information.
BRAOU ET Application Form 2018
Candidates have to enter correct and valid details only in the application form of BRAOU ET 2018. Candidates can fill their application online only from the official website www.braouonline.in as per scheduled date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the online application form. Candidates can also fill their application for the test from the direct link provided below.
Schedule for the BRAOU Eligibility Test 2018 is given below:
|Commencement of Registration||10 Jan 2018|
|Last date for Registration||28 Feb 2018|
- Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by Debit/Credit Card through University online.
- Rs.310/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only) at the On-Line Franchisee Centre.
How to Register / Apply for Eligibility Test?
- Candidates who wish to appear for Eligibility Test shall register through “On-line” from official website i.e., www.braouonline.in or from the direct link provided above.
- Choose the Regional Coordination Centre where you want to appear for ET. Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2018 (Free of Cost) either from the RCC / Study Centre and read it carefully.
- Pay Rs.300/- (Rs.Three Hundred only) by Debit/Credit card through university website OR for Rs.310/- (Three hundred and ten only) at the A.P Online Franchise Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain Challan.
- The Candidate shall be allowed Tatkal Registration by collecting the fee of Rs.500/-.
- Collect a print out the Registration Form from the Franchise Centre and keep it for your reference.