BRAOU MBA Entrance Test Application Form 2018 has been issued by Apollo Institute Of Health Care Management M.B.A (Hospital and Healthcare Management). The application form are made available in the online and offline mode. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University conducts an annual entrance exam to grant admission to candidates in the 2 years Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Hospital & Health Care Management i.e. MBA(HHCM).
To appear in this entrance exam you will have to register yourself for the examination. The registration process link for the BRAOU MBA entrance test is available now. Candidates register and submit application fees til the before the last date. You can get complete details about the BRAOU MBA Entrance Test Application Form 2018 on this page below.
BRAOU MBA Entrance Test Application Form 2018
You can purchase your application form for the registration of the BRAOU MBA Entrance Test from the Director, AIHCM. The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of BRAOU. You will have to submit your form in the offline mode. You can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about all the important events and their expected schedules for BRAOU MBA admission process 2018.
|Commencement of Registration process||21 Jun 2018|
|Last date without Late Fee||09 Aug 2018|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs. 200||12 Sep 2018|
- Click Here for PG first-year admission registration
- Click Here to update PG first year registration details
- Click Here to print PG first-year application form of BRAOU MBA 2018.
Official Website: www.braou.ac.in
How To Fill The Online Admission Registration Form
To Fill the online admission registration form candidates need to enter into the portal of BRAOU i.e., www.braouonline.in.
- Click on PG I Year / PG Diploma / Certificate Programmes Online Admission Registration Form – 2018 – 19.
- As you click, all the programmes will display on the screen. Then click on MBA Programme. Once you select or click on the Programme of Study, the window opens (the blank Registration form appears on the monitor).
- Start filling the Application Online by typing in some of the columns and selecting correct option in others.
The stepwise process of filling application is as follows:
- Type your name as per SSC Certificate. If you have not studied SSC, then type your name as shown in the Bachelor’s Degree Certificate.
- Type your Father’s name as per SSC or if not studied SSC, type it as recorded in Bachelor’s Degree Certificate. Similarly, type your Mother’s name.
- Enter your Date of Birth as per SSC Certificate or other valid Certificate (Date of Birth once entered will not be changed.)
- Similarly, click on the Gender, Marital Status to which you belong and fill up your Aadhar number in the column.
- Type your Address and enter your Mobile Number. Filling E-mail ID is optional.
- Click on Programme of Study and select the Programme which you intend to study keeping in view the eligibility criteria.
- Medium is automatically displayed on the monitor.
- As you click on this column, the list of study centres offering the chosen programme will appear on the screen. Select the study centre by clicking, where you wish to study.
- Click on the Religion to which you belong out of the religions displaying on the monitor.
- Click on the Social Status and select the Social Status to which you belong from the list provided i.e., SC, ST, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E and OC.
- Select the employment status from among the categories viz., Employed, SelfEmployed and Un-employed.
- Click on Occupation and select the option to which you are associated with viz., House Wife, Agricultural Labourer, Labourer, Skilled Worker, Teacher, Businessman, Ministerial Service, Nurse, Defence and others.
- Enter Bachelor’s Degree with marks obtained against total maximum marks. On clicking this Column, the qualification(s) relevant to pursue the programme of study will display on the monitor. Select the qualification which you possess.
- Select either ‘Regular Mode’ or ‘Distance Mode’ through which you obtained Bachelor Degree. In the same column, you find sub-columns for State of Study, University Studied and Marks Secured against the total marks. If you click on State of Study, you get a list of States on the monitor. Select the State in which you have studied your Bachelor Degree. Similarly, click on the ‘University Studied’. As you click it, you get a list of Universities. Select the University where you have studied your Bachelor’s Degree.
- Then type the marks secured out of the maximum marks. Fill the TS/ AP ICET2018 Hall Ticket number and rank obtained in TS/ AP ICET – 2018 in appropriate columns. 9
- In respect of Photo and Signature, put your passport size colour photograph on a white paper and sign below the photo and scan it. Both of them shall be uploaded to the online Application.
- At this stage you need to ensure that all the entries made in the above application are true to the best of your knowledge. Only after ensuring yourself that all the entries made are correct, then only, click on ‘Submit’ and take print out of Application Form in two sets. The print out of this Application Form comes out with an application number; put your signature in the box provided on the left hand side, below the declaration.
- Paste a colour photograph in the box provided in Application Form
You need to ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criterias laid down by the university before you submit your registration form. We have listed a few of them below for your reference.
- You should have completed your undergraduate degree in the (10+2+3) form in any course except in Fine Arts and Oriental Languages from a recognized university.
- You should have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks if you belong to the general category and 45% marks if you belong to the reserved category students.
Application Fees and Submission
The application fees for BRAOU MBA Entrance exam is Rs 900. The application form has to be submitted in the offline mode along with the demand draft. The application form can be submitted either by post or in person at the university.
About the Course
The Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Hospital & Health Care Management i.e. MBA(HHCM) is a two years, four semesters program. It is offered by Dr. BRAOU in collaboration with AIHCM of AHERF, at Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.