BRAOU MBA Entrance Test Result 2018 will be released by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University. The result will be published once the BRAOU MBA Entrance Test has been conducted successfully. BRAOU MBA Entrance Test Result will be published in the online mode and will be made available on the official website.
It will be uploaded to the website in a PDF format. Students will be called for the counseling session if they qualify the written entrance test. The counseling list will also be released on the official website in a PDF format. You can get complete details about the BRAOU MBA Entrance Test Result 2018 on this page below.
BRAOU MBA Entrance Test Result 2018
A few days after the result has been announced the university will release the counseling list. The table below comprises of all the important events for BRAOU MBA admission and their expected schedules.
|Date of Entrance Test||4th week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Test Result||2nd week of July 2018|
|Date of 1st Counselling||4th week of July 2018|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||4th week of July 2018|
|Commencement of classes||4th week of July 2018|
Check Result: BRAOU MBA Entrance Test Result 2018 will be available on www.braou.ac.in.
Details Mentioned on the Counselling List
The details that will be mentioned on the counselling list are listed below. You can refer to the pointers below to get a rough idea as to what information the counselling list will contain.
- H.T. No
Documents to be Carried During the Counseling Test
We have listed all the important documents that you need to carry on the day of counselling. You will be required to carry the original documents along with 2 sets of attested photocopies of all the documents.
- Senior Secondary Certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate from the University of study.
- Caste Certificate
- Provisional Certificate of the last qualifying exam.
- Memorandum of Marks of qualifying examination.
Here are a few important things that you should keep in your mind during the counseling process.
- You will have to carry Rs 80,000 cash on the day of counseling as you will have to submit a DD prepared from the SBI branch of the BRAOU premises for the admission process.
- You will be handed over the original documents soon after their verification on that day itself.
- You will be given Identity-cum- Admission Card soon after the admission process is over. You will have to carry seven identical passport size photographs for this.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Ranks may get altered in case of same marks in Entrance Test, depending upon the percentage of marks in qualifying examination.
- The number of candidates called for the counseling session will be more than the actual number of seats.
- OBC categories of other states will be treated as General category. Only
Telangana and Andhra Pradesh listed Backward Classes will be considered for
reserved seat category.