BRAOU MBA 2020- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University conducts the entrance exam for M.B.A. (Hospital and Health Care Management) for the Academic Year 2020-21. For appearing to BRAOU MBA entrance exam, candidates should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks. In order to complete the application process, candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs. 1200/- only for the General and BC candidates and Rs. 800/- for candidates belonging to SC and ST. Candidates can get complete details about the BRAOU MBA 2020 from this page below.
BRAOU MBA 2020
The final list of selected candidates is based upon the merit obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates are called for the counselling process. Candidates can check the BRAOU MBA 2020 schedule from below.
|Opening of Online Application Portal||03rd week of May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 300/||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Entrance Test||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Announcement of Entrance Test Results Through Website||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Day -1: Group Discussion & Personal Interview||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Day -2: Group Discussion & Personal Interview||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Announcement of Group Discussion & Personal Interview Results||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|First Counselling||3rd week of July 2020|
|Second Counselling (Announced only on the availability of the seats, if any)||1st week of Aug 2020|
BRAOU MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants of MBA Degree in Hospital and Health Care Management should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (except Fine Arts and Oriental Languages) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (in case of reserved category candidates, 45% marks).
BRAOU MBA 2020 Application Form
The application form for BRAOU MBA 2020 is released on its official website i.e braouonline.in. Candidates can also obtain admission prospectus which is available on the University Portal and would be free of cost at all PG study centres in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The Application Form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. No application invite afterwards is accepted by the conducting body as a matter of fact.
Candidates have to apply for the Entrance Test only through the University website www.braouonline.in and make online payment of the Registration Fee, mentioned below, either through Debit/Credit card or through AP/TS Online.
- Rs. 1200/- only for the General and BC candidates.
- Rs. 800/- only for candidates belonging to SC and ST.
Steps to fill the BRAOU MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check out the steps to fill the BRAOU MBA 2020 Application form from the official website.
- Click on the link which is provided on this page for the registration process.
- The link will take you directly to the application form page.
- Fill the asked credentials diligently such as personal details, address correspondence, exam centre and many more.
- Click on Programme of Study and select the Programme.
- Enter Bachelor Degree marks obtained against total maximum marks. On clicking this Column, the qualification(s) relevant to pursue the programme of study will display on the monitor. Select the qualification which you possess.
- Select either ‘Regular Mode’ or ‘Distance Mode’ through which you obtained a Bachelor Degree. In the same column, you find sub-columns for the State of Study, University Studied and Marks Secured against the total marks.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature under the prescribed image specifications.
- Cross-check the details filled in the form and submit it online.
- As you click on the submit option, the application preview appears on the tour screen.
- Print the application and then proceed towards the application fee payment.
- Enter the Application Number and select the mode of payment.
BRAOU MBA Admit Card
Admit card for BRAOU MBA 2020 are issued by the examination officials over the official website. Admit card contains the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. Admit card is an essential document and candidates must bring there admit card at the time of examination. No separate Admit Card will be issued. To get aware of the examination pattern candidates can check the model question paper for BRAOU MBA from the given link below.
BRAOU MBA Result
The result for BRAOU MBA 2020 releases after the successful completion of entrance examination, the final list of selected candidates is based upon the merit obtained by the candidates. A separate list for shortlisted candidates are declared on the official website. Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates are called for the counselling process.
Intake is restricted to 156 seats only, of which, 36 seats are earmarked for ‘Sponsored Category’. The centre-wise seats allotment is done, as below:
|Centre Code||Name of the Centre||General Quota||Sponsored Quota||Total Seats|
About The University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, earlier known as Andhra Pradesh Open University, is the 1st Open University in India established by an Act of State Legislature in 1982 in Andhra Pradesh representing a unique system of Open Learning. The University serves the objective of democratisation of higher education and the ideals of continuing education. Without any restrictions of age, gender and occupation, the University extends educational opportunities to the people in all walks of life.
Official website: www.braouonline.in
For more detail of BRAOU MBA 2020, Check – Previous Year MBA Prospectus