BRAOU MBA 2019 – Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission into M.B.A. (Hospital and Health Care Management) for the Academic Year 2019-20. Registration for BRAOU MBA 2019 has been started. Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves from the given on this page. The Univerisity grants the admission to the eligible candidates in the MBA (Hospital & Health Care Management) course in various study centers affiliated under itself. Candidates can get complete details about the BRAOU MBA 2019 from this page below.
BRAOU MBA 2019
The official dates for the relevant events in BRAOU MBA 2019 have been announced yet. Candidates can check the BRAOU MBA 2019 schedule from below. The table below consists of all the important events during the admission process and their schedules.
|Opening of Online Application Portal||17 May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||17 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 300/||20 Jun 2019|
|Entrance Test||30 Jun 2019|
|Announcement of Entrance Test Results Through Website||30 Jun 2019|
|Day -1: Group Discussion & Personal Interview||01 Jul 2019|
|Day -2: Group Discussion & Personal Interview||02 Jul 2019|
|Announcement of Group Discussion & Personal Interview Results||10 Jul 2019|
|First Counselling||3rd week of July 2019|
|Second Counselling (Announced only on the availability of the seats, if any)||1st week of Aug 2019|
BRAOU MBA 2019 Application Form
The University has released the BRAOU MBA 2019 Application Form on its official website braouonline.in. Candidates can also obtain Admission Prospectus which will be available on the University Portal and would be free of cost at all PG Study Centres in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Application Form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. No application invite afterward is accepted by the conducting body as a matter of fact.
Apply Online: various link pertaining to the application form are provided below.
Candidates have to apply for the Entrance Test only through the University website www.braouonline.in and make online payment of the Registration Fee, mentioned below, either through Debit/Credit card or through AP/TS Online.
- Rs. 1200/- only for the General and BC candidates.
- Rs. 800/- only for candidates belonging to SC and ST.
Steps to fill the BRAOU MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates must check out the steps to fill the BRAOU MBA 2019 Application form from the official website.
- Click on the link which is provided on this page for the registration process.
- The link will take you directly to the application form page.
- Fill the asked credentials diligently such as personal details, address correspondence, exam centre and many more.
- Click on Programme of Study and select the Programme.
- Enter Bachelor Degree marks obtained against total maximum marks. On clicking this Column, the qualification(s) relevant to pursue the programme of study will display on the monitor. Select the qualification which you possess.
- Select either ‘Regular Mode’ or ‘Distance Mode’ through which you obtained Bachelor Degree. In the same column, you find sub-columns for the State of Study, University Studied and Marks Secured against the total marks.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature under the prescribed image specifications.
- Cross check the details filled in the form and submit it online.
- As you click on the submit option, the application preview appears on the tour screen.
- Print the application and then proceed towards the application fee payment.
- Enter the Application Number and select the mode of payment.
BRAOU MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants of MBA Degree in Hospital and Health Care Management should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Except Fine Arts and Oriental Languages) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (in case of reserved category candidates, 45% marks).
BRAOU MBA Admit Card
Admit card for BRAOU MBA 2019 will be issued by the examination officials over the official website. Admit card contains the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. Admit card is an essential document and candidates must bring there admit card at the time of examination. No separate Admit Card will be issued. To get aware of the examination pattern candidates can check the model question paper for BRAOU MBA from the given link below.
BRAOU MBA Result
The result for BRAOU MBA 2019 will be declared after the successful conduction of entrance examination, the final list of selected candidates will be based upon the merit obtained by the candidates. BRAOU MBA 2019 Result is going to be declared at the official website. A separate list for shortlisted candidates will be declared on the official website. Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Intake is restricted to 156 seats only, of which, 36 seats are earmarked for ‘Sponsored Category’. The centre-wise seats allotment is done, as below:
|Centre Code||Name of the Centre||General Quota||Sponsored Quota||Total Seats|
Official website: www.braouonline.in
- Click here to check the Admission notification for BRAOU MBA 2019.
For more detail of BRAOU MBA 2019, Check – Previous Year MBA Prospectus