Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has declared the result of the BSE Odisha D.El.Ed Result 2019 1st-year regular examination and final year regular and back exams. The result has been announced online, on bseodisha.ac.in. To check it, candidates need to access the login and enter roll number or name. The candidates can know how to check BSE Odisha D.El.Ed Result, details in it, and more information from this page.
BSE Odisha D.El.Ed Result 2019
The exam for D.El.Ed was for Diploma in Elementary Education – D.El.Ed (Regular & DEP). It is a 1 year course and the aspirants have to get the minimum marks to pass in the D.El.Ed exam.
How to check the result of BSE Odisha D.El.Ed for 1st year and final year?
The step below will help the candidates understand in jow to check the result:
- Click on the link on the home page that says “RESULT OF 1ST YEAR D.El.Ed. EXAMINATION-2019 (REGULAR)” or “FINAL RESULTS OF THE D.El.Ed. EXAMINATION-2019 REGULAR & BACK”
- Next the login page opens, here the candidates have to enter any of these 2 details: exam roll number or exam name.
- After entering these details the candidates have to clcik on the find result button as shown in the image below:
- Once the details have been entered candidates can check their result on the next screen.
- Check the result and save it for all future uses.
Important Links to Check BSE Odisha D.El.Ed Result 2019
After the result is declared the candidates can check the marks scored by them in the exam. The links to check the result is available below:
- RESULT OF 1ST YEAR D.El.Ed. EXAMINATION-2019 (REGULAR) – Click here
- FINAL RESULTS OF THE D.El.Ed. EXAMINATION-2019 REGULAR & BACK – Click here
Details in BSE Odisha D.El.Ed Result 2019
In the result of BSE Odisha D.El.Ed 2019, following details are mentioned:
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Name of the institute
- Course paper
- Marks in theory
- Marks in internal
- Marks in practical
Candidates who are not able to check their result, must contact BSE as soon as possible.
About BSE Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. This board is responsible to regulate, control and develope Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. Apart from that the noard also examines candidates who have completed a prescribed course of study and awards certificates to them.
We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions or queries, comment below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.