BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur Admissions 2019 is providing students with an opportunity to pursue three years diploma courses in the automobile, mechanical and engineering fields. The official notification for the same has been released on its official website. Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website. Interested candidates must go through all the important details before applying for it. For details regarding BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur Admissions 2019 and its related events, candidates can go through this page.
BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur Admissions 2019
Candidates who are interested must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur Admissions 2019. The institute is under the affiliation of Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal duly approved by AICTE New Delhi and DTE Bhopal.
Schedule of BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur Admissions 2019 is given in the table below.
|BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur||Dates|
|Last Date of application form||27 Jun 2019|
|BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur Exam Date||04 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of BSF Polytechnic CSMT Result||To be announced|
|Counselling/Admission||05 Jul 2019|
BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur Application Form 2019
The application form for BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur is available to download online from the official website. It must be filled carefully with all the correct details. Then, it must be sent in the prescribed Performa should reach Commandant CSMT BSF Academy Tekanpur Gwalior (MP) 475005 along with necessary documents.
A demand draft or IPO’s of Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of COMMANDANT, CSMT, BSF, TEKANPUR payable at SBI Tekanpur Code 8284 and Post office Tekanpur respectively.
- Candidate should have passed 10th class of 10+2 pattern with minimum 35% marks in aggregate and should have pass marks both in Maths and Science as compulsory subjects.
- The wards of CAPF’s, M.P. Police, Defence Personnel and Civil candidates can also apply for the admission in BSF Polytechnic CSMT, Tekanpur.
Documents Required for BSF Polytechnic, CSMT Tekanpur Admissions 2019
Following documents have to be submitted in the form of photocopies
- Self–attested photocopy of 10th examination/ online mark sheet (Attested by the Principal), If the result is not declared then write (Result Awaited in column No.16 b) If the result is declared after the submission of the form, the candidates have to send it by post or copy on the mail address ([email protected]) prior to one day before the Entrance Exam.
- As a proof of Service Certificate of Father and Mother the self-attested photocopy of Identity Card/ Retirement Card/ Not Alive Certificate/ Card/any other Document as proof.
- SC /ST/OBC certificate should be issued in the Performa prescribed by the MP State Government. In case of OBC Candidates, it should be clearly stated whether the candidate falls under the creamy layer or not.
- SC /ST /OBC reservation will be given to MP State Domicile Candidates only. (No reservation will be given to the candidate of other states they will be considered in general category)
- Death Certificate in case of deceased BSF personnel.
- Certificates of achievements in Games and Sports at National Level (Only for the Gold Medalist)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate issued from Jabalpur, MP
- Filled Admit Card.
- Two Self Addressed Envelopes with a stamp of Rs 39.00 each.
Note – Do not attach any original certificates. All photocopies must be self-attested. In case of the change in admission rule /Instructions of MPDTE Bhopal, the same will be intimated at the time of admission/counseling /subsequently.
Admit card is available with the application form. Admit cards will not be published separately by the authority. Candidates have to download the admit card which is attached in the application form. Candidates can download it from the link which is provided above. Candidates have to fill in their name, father name, Address and Pin code in the space provided in admit card. Roll no. is not to be filled by the candidates. Candidates also need to affix their recent self-attested photograph.
Counselling will be done on the basis of merit list of the written exam. Merit list will be uploaded on the official website or we will upload it here once it is published.
The following original documents are to be submitted/shown at the time of counseling/ admission.
- * Original Mark sheet of 10th examination.
- * Father’s service certificate/Identity Card /Retired Identity Card/Not alive Certificate as BSF Personnel mentioning real son or daughter in respect of his ward.
- For SC/ST/OBC reservation, Caste Certificate & Domicile Certificate of MP State only should be submitted, other candidates will be considered as general candidates.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by an authorized medical officer.
- Character certificate along with TC(Transfer Certificate) issued by the Head of the Institution last attended
- Certificates of achievements in games and sports at National Level(Gold Medalist only)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate issued from Jabalpur (MP)
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
- Photo ID of the candidate.
- Attach Gap Certificate for discontinuity in education, if applicable (Affidavit).
Official Website: www.bsfpolycsmt.org
For more details, candidates may download the admission notice – Download Admission Notice.