BSF Polytechnic provides admissions to candidates interested in pursuing diplomas in technology, engineering and non engineering courses. It offers 3 years diploma courses in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) and computer engineering (CE). BSF Polytechnic Tigri admissions are strictly merit based. The admissions is on the basis of class 10th and 12th marks or equivalent exams. In particular, the assessment is on Mathematics and Science marks. Preference will be given to candidates with higher aggregate percentage in case of a tie in Mathematics or Science. For more details, read this page.
BSF Polytechnic Tigri Admissions 2019
The official updates on merit based counselling and admissions will be made available on this page as soon as they are out. All news and notification regarding the events related to this will be available on the official website of BSF.
BSF Polytechnic offers two diploma courses.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering
BSF Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for BSF Polytechnic
- Ward of serving/deceased /retired BSF personnel & ward of BSF Fund Employees.
- Candidate must have qualified class 10th and 12th with minimum 41% aggregate or equivalent grade (C2) in science and math but not less than 33% or equivalent grade in science and math in one sitting.
- In case, candidate fails to fulfill minimum marks criteria of class 10th, then class 12th marks will be considered for the admission. The marks should be 41% or equivalent grade (C2) in PCM( Physics, Chemistry, and Maths)
- Candidate’s age must be between 15-21 at the time of admission.
- The upper age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST community is 5 years.
BSF Polytechnic Tigri Application Form 2019
BSF Polytechnic Tigri Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website of BSF i.e. http://www.bsf.nic.in. It must be downloaded and filled by interested candidates. After that, it must be duly countersigned by the commandment/Head of establishment. Then it must be sent to the Chairman BSF Polytechnic, Signal Training School, Tigri, New Delhi – 110080.
It is important that candidates send all the necessary documents along with the application form.
According to previous year records, an amount of around Rs. 200 is to be deposited as application fee. This payment has to be made in favour of Diploma Fund, BSF. The payment slip must be attached with the application form else the form will not be considered.
Documents Required for BSF Polytechnic Tigri Admissions 2019
Following documents have to be produced by selected candidates at the time of admissions. Failure to produce any of these documents will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Class X or XII mark sheet along with the certificate, provisional certificate, passing certificate issued by the concerned school.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by the concerned school/college last studied. Admission will get canceled with the Transfer Certificate.
- Health Certificate issued by the Medical Officer or Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Character and attendance certificate issued by the respective school/college last attended.
Selection Criteria and Merit List
The admission to diploma courses is purely merit-based on the marks secured in class 10th and 12th grading system or equivalent. If seats in SC/ST quota remains vacant due to insufficient applicant in the particular category, then it will get interchanged from SC to ST and vice-versa and then by the ward of widows if seats still remain vacant.
IF the application received by the reserved is not sufficient then the seats would be filled by general candidates.
The seats reserved for SC and ST candidates are 15% and 7% respectively. One seat each in each course is reserved for the ward of BSF widow. If the seats are not filled under a particular category then the filled by General category of BSF wards.
Check the fee details for BSF Polytechnic TIGRI Admission. This is as per previous year data.
|Particulars||Officers||Sos||OR s||Group -D||Civil Ward||Staff Wards|
|Particulars||Officers||Sos||OR s||Group -D|
Ward of Widows
|Particulars||Officers||Sos||OR s||Group -D|
|Particulars||Staff wards||Widow Wards Officers||Widow wards SOs s||Widow wards Ors/Gp-D|
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.