BSF Polytechnic TIGRI Admission 2017 – Admission in three year Diploma Course in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) and Computer Engineering (CE) will be carried out on the basis of marks obtained in Science and Mathematics in class 10th of 10+2 pattern (Grading system as adopted by CBSE) or equivalent examination. If two or more candidates have obtained same percentage (Science & Maths) then the preference will be given to the candidate having better total aggregate percentage.
BSF Polytechnic TIGRI Admission 2017
BSF Polytechnic, STS, TIGRI has issued an Admission Notification for 3 year Diploma Course for the academic year 2017-18. Read all the information of BSF Polytechnic TIGRI Admission 2017 from this page given below.
- Diploma in Electr0nics & Communication Engineering – 60 Seats
- Diploma in Computer Engineering – 60 Seats
Last date of submission the Application Form is 12 June 2017.
Applications for admission to above Diploma Course in the prescribed Performa is given below duly countersigned by the Commandant/Head of the Establishment should reach to the Chairman BSF Polytechnic, Signal Training School, Tigri, New Delhi –110080 latest by 12th June ’2017 along with all necessary documents. A sum of Rs. 200/- should be deposited directly as fee of application form in favour of DIPLOMA FUND, BSF, Account No. 10207278683, State Bank of India, Ambedkar Nagar Sect.-I, New Delhi–110080 or IPO for Rs. 200/- in favour of Diploma fund BSF and receipt of the payment or IPO must be attached with application form otherwise the form will not be considered if the payment slip/receipt not found with application form.
- Candidate should be ward of serving/retired/deceased BSF personnel and ward of Education fund employees or ward of CAPFs, Delhi Police, Defence (stats restricted to their quota).
- Candidate should have passed 10th class of 10+2 pattern or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 41% or equivalent grade (C2) in Science and Maths but not less than 33% or equivalent grade in each subject i.e. Science & Maths in one sitting.
- If a candidate who is XII (12th) passed or equivalent and doesn’t full fill min. marks eligibility criteria based on X (10th) class, he may be considered for admission on the basis of mark obtained by him in XII (12th) class provided he has secured min. 41% or C2 grade in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) in 12th Class.
- Candidate should be below 21 years as on 01st Aug’2017. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates, 3 years in case of OBC and 2 years for women candidates for 10th based courses. Maximum age relaxation given to any candidate will, however, not exceed five years. No age relaxation is admissible to the candidates other than those specified above.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST category who have obtained minimum pass percentage in Science and Maths can apply for admission in Diploma Courses.
Selection Criteria and Merit Lists
Admission to both the courses will be purely on merit basis of the marks obtained in Class 10th of 10+2. Grading system or equivalent examination.
If seats in SC/ST quota remain vacant due to non availability of candidates in particular category, then it may be interchanged from SC to ST and vice–versa and then by wards of widows if seats still remain vacant.
If the sufficient numbers of eligible applications from different reserve category are not received then these seats would be filled up from the General candidates.
Certificate / Documents required at the time of Counselling
Candidates selected for admission shall have to produce following testimonial in original at the time of counselling
- Mark sheets of class X or XII as the case may be, along with certificate, provisional certificates of having passed the class issued by the concerned school.
- They should bring their transfer certificates from their respective school/college last studied. Transfer Certificate (TC) is must without which the admission will be cancelled.
- Certificates of health issued by Medical Officer or registered Medical Practitioner. Candidates should not suffer from any chronic disease.
- Character and Antecedent certificate issued by the school/college last attended.
NOTE:- The candidature of candidate will not be considered ,if he fails to produce all original at the time of counselling
For more details of BSF Polytechnic TIGRI Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification