BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020 – Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM) offers Two-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The application from of the BULMIM PGDM is available of the official website that is bulmim.ac.in. Candidates can fill the application form in the online and offline mode. Candidates must have graduation degree from the recognized university. After application from process, merit list is displayed by the institute. To know more details regarding the BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020, scroll down the page.
Latest: The application form of BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020 is available now. Scroll down to apply.
BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020
Candidates are short listed on the basis of Management Entrance Examinations (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA) score and academic performance in 10th, 12th and graduation. To know about the admission counselling dates, check the table below.
Schedule of GD/PI
|Admission counselling 2020 -22||31 Jan 2020|
|GD/PI Date||To be announced|
Note: Contact: Helpline 9999210334 / 9999210335.
BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form
The application from of the BULMIM PGDM can be obtained from the official website. Eligible candidates needs to visit the bulmim.ac.in to fill application form. It is also avilable in the offline mode also. Candidates can check the mode of applying from the below:
Offline mode: Candidate can take the Registration Form from BULMIM’s office on payment of Rs. 1100/- in cash or by a Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi.The application fee is non-refundable.
Online mode: The application form can also be downloaded from our website bulmim.ac.in. The duly filled Registration form along with application fee and requisite documents may be submitted online / in person or sent by Post to the Admission Office of the Institute.
Documents needed at the time of filling the application from:
- Copy of Score Card of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA
- A recent passport size colour photograph.
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate along with Mark Sheet of the last degree examination passed
- Sponsorship (if any) of the employer.
- A payment of Rs.1100 by either of the following ways: (out of a, b or c)
- DD/Pay order in favor of BULMIM payable at New Delhi
- Online transfer (NEFT/RTGS) to UCO Bank, K. G. Marg, New Delhi.
Mode of Payment: The Fee can be remitted by Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of BULMIM payable at New Delhi. The amount can also be paid through online transfer as per the details given below:
- Bank: UCO BANK, K.G. Marg, New Delhi, PIN Code 110001
- S. A. NO: 20360110001509
- Name: BULMIM
- IFS Code: UCBA0002036
Apply Here: Click here to fill the application form for BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020.
BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must ensure their eligibility before apply for the application from. Intersted candidate can see the detailed eligibility from the below:
- The minimum qualification of candidates seeking admission to the program is graduation or its equivalent degree in any discipline recognized by Association.
- The candidates should have obtained at least 50 % (45 % in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- The candidate must have valid score of any major national level management aptitude tests such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply. If selected, they need to submit the proof of graduation within 90 days of the commencement of the program.
BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020 Scholarship
The scholarship is 10% reduction in tuition fee in the Ist year. Students who get a scholarship in first year is eligible for 10% reduction in tuition fee in second year subject to getting 7.5 CGPA in the first year. The overall reduction in the tuition fee comes to more than Rs.50,000/-.
|Class X||Above 75%|
|Class XII||Above 75%|
|CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA Score||Percentile below 80|
BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020 Selection Process
Candidate can see the selection process of 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management from the below:
- Candidates are short listed on the basis of Management Entrance Examinations (CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT or ATMA) score and academic performance in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- The short listed candidates is called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final selection of candidates is based on academic performance, work experience if any, performance in GD and Personal Interview.
BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidate can see the fee structure from the below. It should be noted that this is given as per the last year information for the reference purpose.
The Total fee for the 2 year Full Time PGDM Programme is Rs. 6,00,000 plus a security deposit of Rs. 25,000 (one time payment, refundable). The fee includes tuition fee, cost of books and reading material. A Laptop/Note book is also provided to each student. It should be noted that this is given as per the last year information. The other expenses, if any, are on actuals. The payment of fee would be as follows:
- Rs. 1,50,000 plus security deposit of Rs. 25,000 (refundable) at the time of admission offer to the students.
- Rs. 1,50,000 in first week of December.
- Rs. 1,50,000 in first week of July.
- Rs. 1,50,000 in first week of December.
OffIcial website: bulmim.ac.in
For complete information of BULMIM PGDM Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure of last year.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.