Burdwan University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020 – Directorate of Distance Education conducts the admission for B.Ed courses of Burdwan University. The expected date for the release of the Burdwan University Admission 2020 B.Ed Application Form is in the last week of Aug 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission to B.Ed courses on the official site of Burdwan University i.e. http://dde.buruniv.ac.in/. For more details regarding Burdwan University B.Ed. Admission candidates can refer to this page below.
Burdwan University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020
Candidates can check the schedule for B.Ed course for admission to Burdwan University in the table given below.
|Burdwan University Distance B.Ed Admission 2020||Important Date|
|Release of the Application Form||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||Last week of Aug 2020|
Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for Burdwan University Admission 2020 below.
- Candidates must have a 45% marks in their UG degree (If applicable)
- Candidates must have Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE) or
- Candidates are required to have a Diploma in Elementary Education (PTT) or
- Candidates can have a Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or
- Candidates must have a Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) or
- Candidates can have a Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or
- Candidates are required to have a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) or
- Caandidates can have Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts / Performaing Arts)
Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates can check the Admission Procedure for Burdwan University Admission 2020 below.
- At first all the interested and eligible candidates are required to fill the Application Form online on the official site of the University.
- Candidates must enter all the required details in the Application Form correctly and if there will be any discrepance then the Application of the candidates will be cancelled.
- Candidates must not change their registered mobile number. They will receive One Time Password (OTP) on his/her mobile number. The OTP needs to enter into the appropriate field to verify his/her application registration.
- After that the system will itself generate a merit list as per 1st method paper based on the criteria. If any candidate submits false statement in any respect during the online registration, his/her candidature must be cancelled and his/her online registration fees will not be refunded.
- After publication of the merit list, schedule of admission will be notified through SMS or published on the Website.
- Then the selected candidates need to re-login on the system and upload his/her recent clear (light colour background) colour passport size photograph (without signature) and signature (black or blue pen) separately.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates are required to take print out of the application form and new Bank Challan for Admission which includes the Course Fees details.
- Selected candidates will be asked by the University to visit the DDE Administrative Office with all the original documents for verification along with the Application Form & Bank Challan print out as per scheduled mentioned in the SMS or website.
- During verification the candidates must produce the required documents in original.
Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the Burdwan University B.Ed admission by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Candidates can click on the link given on this page.
Step 2: A new page will be opened now candidates can register themselves there.
Step 3: After that candidates can enter all the required details.
Step 4: Now candidates can pay the Application Fee and submit the Application Form.
Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Fees
Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500 as an Application Fee for Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2020.
Candidates are eligible if they have (For both Fresher’s & In-Service
- Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE) or
- Diploma in Elementary Education (PTT) or
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or
- Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) or
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) or
- Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts / Performaing Arts)
Candidates with at least 45% marks at Degree level (Undergraduate)
Reservation and relaxation in marks as per norms. Candidates who have completed D.EL.Ed in (2 years) ODL mode and Montessori are not eligible for this course.
About Directorate of Distance Education
Directorate of Distance Education was established in the year 1994 by Distance Education Council. At present, it has a total of 12 Study Centers inside it. It was the first of its kind in West Bengal. It evolved and developed since its inception and now in 2008, it has a good infrastructure of its own. Situated in the Golapbag Campus, the DDE has a beautiful building of its own. It houses all the administrative departments of the directorate and holds counselling sessions for different courses it runs.
Official Website: dde.buruniv.ac.in
For more details about Burdwan University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020 – Click here to check the previous year notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.