Burdwan University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2018 – Directorate of Distance Education, The University of Burdwan will issue a notification for the admission in B.Ed programmes for the academic session 2018-20. Candidates can check all the details like application form, eligibility criteria, fees, etc related to Burdwan University Distance B.Ed. Admission on the official website of Burdwan University or on this page.
Burdwan University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission to the Burdwan University can fill the application form as per the given below schedule. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying which is given below on this page. Candidates can get all the information related to Burdwan University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2018 here.
Expected Schedule for Burdwan University Distance B.Ed. Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online filling of application start from||First week of Aug 2018|
|Last date of submission of form||Last week of Sep 2018|
Candidates are eligible if they have (For both Fresher’s & In-Service
- Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE) or
- Diploma in Elementary Education (PTT) or
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or
- Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) or
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) or
- Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts / Performaing Arts)
Candidates with at least 45% marks at Degree level (Undergraduate)
Reservation and relaxation in marks as per norms. Candidates who have completed D.EL.Ed in (2 years) ODL mode and Montessori are not eligible for this course.
Application Form 2018
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through University of Burdwan’s website ‘www.buruniv.ac.in’ on or before the last date. Candidates can also fill the application form online from as per schedule date.
- Candidates have to pay a certain amount for the application form. Last time the fee was 500/-
Submission of Form : After filling in the required fields in the online form, candidates will have to assign his/her password defined by them using at least 6 alpha characters (alphabets, e.g., a,b,c,….. and numerals, e.g., 1, back to their own form. Application ID generated after submission of form will be the user name of his/her profile. remember their Application ID for future use.
Burdwan University will release the merit list for Distance B.Ed. Admission 2018 after the completion of exam. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website or through the direct link which will be provided on this page when it will be available.
Expected dates of original Documents verification and submission of Application form:
|SUBJECT(s) 1st Method||Date (Expected)|
|BENGALI, SANSKRIT, GEOGRAPHY, POLITICAL SCIENCE, EDUCATION, & COMMERCE||Last week of Nov 2018|
|ENGLISH, HISTORY, MUSIC, LIFE SCIENCE, PHYSICAL SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS||Last week of Nov 2018|
Instructions regarding online admission to B.Ed. programme
- Candidates must fill in the form carefully before submission. Incomplete form will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates are requested not to change their mobile number, once entered during online application. Candidates will receive One Time Password (OTP) on his/her mobile number. The OTP needs to enter into the appropriate field to verify his/her application registration.
- System will generate the merit list as per 1st method paper based on the criteria. If any candidate submits false statement in any respect during the online registration, his/her candidature must be cancelled and his/her online registration fees will not be refunded.
- After publication of the merit list, schedule of admission will be notified through SMS or published on the Website.
- Selected candidates need to re-login on the system and upload his/her recent clear (light colour background) colour passport size photograph (without signature) and signature (black or blue pen) separately.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates need to take print out of the application form and new Bank Challan for Admission which includes the Course Fees details.
- Selected candidates need to visit the DDE Administrative Office with all the original documents for verification along with the Application Form & Bank Challan print out as per scheduled mentioned in the SMS or website.
- During verification the candidates must produce the following documents in original and photocopies (Xerox):
- Application Form
- Bank Challan- University Copy (Both Registration & Admission)
- Admit Card of S.F or equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of S.F or equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of H.S or equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of UG examination.
- Marksheet of PG examination (as the case may be).
- Certificate of M.Phil / Ph.D
- Marksheet and Certificate of NCTE Recognised Programme.
- B.U Registration Certificate (applicable for BU students).
- Caste certificate / PWD certificate.
- Joining Letter and Experience Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card (as the case may be).
- Admission will be finalized after the verification of original documents and depositing the requisite Course Fees along with above mentioned documents. If false information is provided by any candidate, his/her application will be cancelled and in that case course fees will not be refunded.
Insofar, official details of University of Burdwan Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as University of Burdwan releases New University of Burdwan 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.