Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conducts ABOCET 2018 entrance exam for admission to First Year Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology course undergraduate programme of the university. The eligible students have to clear the exam to get admitted to the given course for the academic year 2018-19. The admission is based on the merit list of the BVP ABOCET 2018 exam. The candidate should check the application process, eligibility criteria and other conditions before applying to the BVP ABOCET 2018.
BVP ABOCET 2018
Candidates can apply for the common entrance test for admission in Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-language Pathology (BASLP) programme from the official website as per scheduled date. Students will be admitted to said courses in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test BVP ABOCET 2018. Admit card was issued for the entrance exam before the examination which was held on June 17, 2018. The result has been declared after the successful conduction of the examination.
Schedule for the BVP ABOCET 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||14 Jun 2018|
|Date of Examination||17 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||22 Jun 2018|
|Date of Counselling||27 Jun 2018|
|College Start Date||16 Jul 2018|
BVP ABOCET Application Form 2018
A candidate desirous of appearing for the ABO-CET-2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee. The application form is available online at www.bvuniversity.edu.in or the direct link is also provided in the ‘Application Form’ page given above. The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on the website.
Application Fee: Rs. 1100/-
Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph.
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Admission to First year B.ASLP is through ABO-CET-2018
Only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to the course will be considered eligible to appear for the entrance and subsequently for admission to the course.
Eligibility requirements for Entrance Test-2018 and subsequent admission to B.ASLP are as follows:
- The candidate applying for admission to BASLP program should have passed 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of the respective State Government securing a minimum of 50% marks.
- The applicant/candidate should have studied: Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Psychology at 10+2 level.
- Applicants shall not be older than 25 years on the 1st July on the year of admission.
BVP ABOCET Admit Card 2018
Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address. In case admit cards will not available online immediately after completion of online application, the candidates will be informed through email about the date of availability of admit card at the website.
BVP ABOCET Exam Pattern
The entrance test “ABO-CET-2018” for admission to First Year Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology under the graduate programme will consist of in all 75 marks. The “ABO-CET-2018” will consist of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. Question No. 1-25 Physics(Compulsory), Question No. 26-50 Chemistry (Compulsory), Question No. 51-75 Biology (Optional), Question No. 76-100 Mathematics (Optional). Question No. 1 to 50 is compulsory.
The candidate has to solve questions 51 to 75 (Biology) or 76-100 (Mathematics). The candidate should not solve both the optional sets or parts thereof. Hence each candidate will solve 75 questions. Each question carries one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
BVP ABOCET Merit List 2018
The combined merit list of candidates who have registered for ABO-CET-2018 (BASLP) will be declared on the official website. The combined merit list for all the institutes together will be declared. Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category. The merit list of ABO-CET-2018 entrance test will be declared and displayed at all the Colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) and will also be displayed on its website www.bvuniversity.edu.in It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see their own merit number and appear for the counselling at the centre of his/her choice
The counselling and on the spot admissions session will be held at Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology, Katraj, Pune-46. Tel. No.: 020- 24379013, as per the following schedule.
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the college & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result of the entrance test ABO-CET-2018 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for counselling as per the schedule. Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & on the spot admissions on their own as per the schedule was given. The candidate should bring along with the proof of having appeared for the entrance test such as Admit Card & or photocopy of application form / Demand Draft etc. The candidate will be offered a seat in the College and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune for the college and both the courses. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular College and particular programme.
Document required at the time of Counselling
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Caste validity certificate issued by appropriate authority (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th).
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with candidates names written on the backside.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel.)
- Authority letter-wherever applicable.
- The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate/transfer/migration/character certificate, which should include a report on the behavioral pattern of the applicant so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.
Intake Capacity was: 30+3 (Supernumerary seats)
Ten percent (10%) supernumerary seats of over and above the sanctioned intake are reserved for NRI/ Foreign quota candidates from Andaman and Nicobar, Lakshwadeep & Northeast and Jammu & Kashmir.
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more details of BVP ABOCET 2018 – Download Information Brochure.