BVP ABOCET 2020: Application Form for BVP ABOCET 2020 has been released. Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conducts ABOCET 2020 entrance exam for admission to First Year Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology course undergraduate programme of the university. The candidates who clears the exam will be called for counselling. The admission is based on the merit list of the BVP ABOCET 2020 exam. The candidate should check the application process, eligibility criteria and other conditions before applying to the BVP ABOCET 2020.
Latest: The entire schedule for BVP ABOCET 2020 has been revised. Scroll down to check the same.
BVP ABOCET 2020
Candidates will able to apply for the common entrance test for admission in Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-language Pathology (BASLP) programme from the official website as per scheduled date. Students are admitted to said courses in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test BVP ABOCET 2020.
Tentative Schedule for the BVP ABOCET 2020 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form|
7 Aug 2020
|Date of Examination|
16 Aug 2020
|Declaration of Result|
24 Aug 2020
|Date of Counselling|
|College Start Date|
BVP ABOCET 2020 Revised Schedule
Revised Schedule: Click here to check the BVP ABOCET 2020 Revised Schedule.
BVP ABOCET Application Form 2020
A candidate desirous of appearing for the ABO-CET-2020 entrance test will require to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee. The application form is available at bvuniversity.edu.in , direct link fill the Application Form is also provided in the ‘Application Form’ page given above. The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on the website.
Application Fee as per last year: Rs. 1100/-
Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph.
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Admission to First year BASLP is through ABO-CET-2020
Only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to the course will be considered eligible to appear for the entrance and subsequently for admission to the course.
Eligibility requirements for Entrance Test 2020 and subsequent admission to BASLP are as follows:
- The candidate applying for admission to BASLP program should have passed 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of the respective State Government securing a minimum of 50% marks.
- The applicant/candidate should have studied: Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Psychology at 10+2 level.
- Applicants shall not be older than 25 years on 1st July in the year of admission.
BVP ABOCET Admit Card 2020
Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address. In case admit cards will not available online immediately after completion of online application, the candidates will be informed through email about the date of availability of admit card at the website.
BVP ABOCET Exam Pattern
The entrance test “ABO-CET-2020” for admission to First Year Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology under the graduate programme will consist of 200 marks. The “ABO-CET-2020” will consist of one question paper, set in English, and will contain 200 multiple choice objective-type questions, 60 on Physics, 60 on Chemistry, 80 on Biology (Botany and Zoology) and/or 80 on Mathematics. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for an online computer-based entrance test. The candidate will have to choose either Biology or Mathematics for the online computer-based entrance test. The online computer-based entrance test will consist of questions on Physics, Chemistry, either Biology, or Mathematics. The choice may be provided during filling up of online application form. The choice of the section once made will not be changed.
The “B.Tech, B.Pharm/Pharm D., ABON-2020” entrance test will be conducted through an “online computer-based entrance test”. The online computer-based entrance tests will be held in 58 centres throughout the country giving students a wide choice of online computer-based entrance test centres. The list of cities where the online computer-based entrance test centres are located is as below:
BVP ABOCET Merit List 2020
The combined merit list of candidates who have registered for ABO-CET-2020 (BASLP) will be declared on the official website. The combined merit list for all the institutes together has been declared. The merit list of ABO-CET-2020 entrance test will be declared and displayed at all the Colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) and is also be displayed on its website www.bvuniversity.edu.in It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see their own merit number and appear for the counselling at the center of his/her choice. Candidates will able to check the Merit list using their login.
The counselling and on the spot admissions session will be held at Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology, Katraj, Pune as per the above schedule.
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the college & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling. It shall be the candidates’ responsibility to see the result of the entrance test ABO-CET-2020 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for counselling as per the schedule.
Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & on the spot admissions on their own as per the schedule. The candidate should bring along with the proof of having appeared for the entrance test such as Admit Card & or photocopy of application form / Demand Draft etc. The candidate will be offered a seat in the College and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune for the college and both the courses. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular College and particular programme.
Document required at the time of Counselling
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Caste validity certificate issued by appropriate authority (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th).
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with candidates names written on the backside.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel.)
- Authority letter-wherever applicable.
- The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate/transfer/migration/character certificate, which should include a report on the behavioral pattern of the applicant so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.
Seat Intake Capacity for bachelor of Audiology Speech-Language Pathology: 30+3 (Supernumerary seats). The seats will be filled on merit, based on their performance in “B.Tech, B.Pharm/Pharm D., ABON-2020 online computer-based entrance test”, conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) at the designated centers.
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more details of BVP ABOCET 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.