BVP PG Ayurved Admission 2018 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune had issued the notification for admission to Ayurved Postgraduate Courses MD (Ayu), MS (Ayu), PG Diploma (Ayu) on the basis of AIA PGET 2018 at the college of Ayurved. Candidates who have qualified the AIA PGET 2018 with BAMS / BHMS Degree and completing Internship by 21st Sep 2018 were able to apply for these courses. Interested candidates can read the complete details of BVP PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
BVP PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2018
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Ayu), MS (Ayu), PG Diploma (Ayu) online application form are invited from AIA PGET 2018 qualified and eligible candidates. The complete detail of BVP PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2018 along with schedule are given below.
Schedule for the BVP PG Ayurved Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online Application form filling process||05 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Forms||16 Sep 2018|
|Date of Inter-se Merit List||18 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Round 2 Online Application Form||26 Sep 2018|
|Counselling and on the spot admissions at the college||28 Sep 2018|
|College to open||08 Oct 2018|
Schedule for the BVP PG Ayurved Admission 2018 who have appeared AIAPGET -2018
|Last Date of Apply Onine Application Form||09 Nov 2018|
|Date of Declaration of Result||10 Nov 2018|
|Date of Counselling and Admission||14 Nov 2018 & 15 Nov 2018|
List of Candidates:
- Click here to check the Third round of Registration Provisional List of MD/MS/Diploma (Ayurved) 2018.
- Second round registration list of candidates eligible candidates for Counselling and Admission to MD/MS/Diploma (Ayurved) 2018 – Check Here
- Second round registration Provisional list for Counselling and Admission to MD/MS/Diploma (Ayurved) 2018 – Check Here
- Click here to check the List of candidates eligible for Counselling and Admission to
MD/ MS /Diploma (Ayurved).
- Click here to check the Provisional list of applicants for MD/MS/Diploma (Ayurved)
Application Form 2018
Admission to MD (Ayu)/MS (Ayu) & P.G Diploma Post Graduate Ayurved courses is available on website of www.bvuniversity.edu.in. An applicant seeking admission to the Post Graduate Ayurved Courses will be required to submit a single prescribed online application form. The direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online Application form for PG Ayurved who have appeared AIAPGET 2018.
Click here to check the Registration Guide for filling up application form for Entrance Test (2018 – 2019).
Application Fees: A candidate desirous oftaking admission forthe MD (Ayu)/ MS (Ayu) & P.G.Diploma Post Graduate Ayurved courses is required to submit single prescribed online application form along with Online form fee of Rs. 2,000/- (fee is non -refundable)
- A graduate degree in Ayurved of any university/statutory body approved by C.C.I.M. and qualified in the AIA-PGET-2018.
- The applicant should complete his/her rotating internship training before the commencement of counselling and spot admission that is by September 27, 2018.
- c) The candidate should possess a permanent registration with any State Medical Council in India or Central Council of Indian Medicine. If he does not have the same he will be required to obtain such registration within one month after admission to the P.G. course, failing which his admission to P.G. course will be cancelled
Basis of Selection
The selection shall be made strictly on the basis of rank obtained by eligible candidate in AIAPGET – 2018.
Merit lists shall be displayed on the following websites i.e., www.bvuniversity.edu.in, www.admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in, The candidate has to login at the website to view their individual result with their respective login credentials. The candidates will not be informed telephonically about the counselling, it shall be the responsibility of the candidate to see the merit list on website.
|Date & Time||28 Sep 2018 at 9:00 AM onwards|
|Venue||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Ayurved,
Pune Satara Road, Pune – 411043
- The list of candidates mentioned above is made on the candidates score in AIAPGET-2018.
- Admissions will be given on the basis of inter-se-merit
- No change in time or date of counselling will be entertained.
- Call for counselling is not a guarantee of seat
- If the candidates is not present at the time of his/her turn, he/she will lose the claim to admission.
- The candidate should attend counselling session on their own and as per schedule. It may happen that a seat for admission for the course of his/her choice may not be available when his/her turn comes up. It will, then not be possible to consider them for admission to any of these courses of their choice. In such a situation, University does not owe any responsibility.
- The candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of fees at the time of Counselling and admission process by demand draft in favour of “Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”, payable at Pune. (Fees will not be accepted in cash or by cheque)
Official website: bvuniversity.edu.in
For More details about BVP PG Ayurved Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure