BVP PG Ayurved Admission 2019 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has issued the notification for admission to Ayurved Postgraduate Courses MD (Ayu), MS (Ayu), PG Diploma (Ayu) on the basis of AIA PGET 2019 at the college of Ayurved. Candidates who will qualified the AIA PGET 2019 with BAMS / BHMS Degree and completing Internship will able to apply for these courses. Interested candidates can read the complete details of BVP PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
BVP PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2019
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Ayu), MS (Ayu), PG Diploma (Ayu) online application form are invited from AIA PGET 2019 qualified and eligible candidates. The complete detail of BVP PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2019 along with schedule are given below.
Schedule for the BVP PG Ayurved Admission 2019 is given below.
- Click here to check the details of counselling.
- A graduate degree in Ayurved of any university/statutory body approved by C.C.I.M. and qualified in the AIA-PGET-2019
- The applicant should complete his/her rotating internship training before the commencement of counselling and spot admission.
- The candidate should possess a permanent registration with any State Medical Council in India or Central Council of Indian Medicine. If he does not have the same he will be required to obtain such registration within one month after admission to the P.G. course, failing which his admission to P.G. course will be cancelled
Application Form 2019
Admission to MD (Ayu)/MS (Ayu) & P.G Diploma Post Graduate Ayurved courses is available on website of www.bvuniversity.edu.in. An applicant seeking admission to the Post Graduate Ayurved Courses will be required to submit a single prescribed online application form. The direct link to apply online will be given below.
Application Fees: A candidate desirous oftaking admission forthe MD (Ayu)/ MS (Ayu) & P.G.Diploma Post Graduate Ayurved courses is required to submit single prescribed online application form along with Online form fee of Rs. 2,000/- (fee is non -refundable)
Basis of Selection
The given selection procedure is based on the last year details!!!
- The selection shall be made strictly on the basis of rank obtained by eligible candidate in AIAPGET – 2019.
- The allotment of the subject will be done as per merit and depending upon the availability of seat in a particular subject at the time of counselling of the candidate.
- The vacant seats after allotment to foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI merit students will also be available under Institutional Quota category for the candidates in the merit lists.
- Candidate desirous of seeking admission under Institutional Quota has to pay the Institutional Category fees as mentioned in the Broucher.
Merit lists shall be displayed on the following websites i.e., www.bvuniversity.edu.in, www.admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in, The candidate has to login at the website to view their individual result with their respective login credentials. The candidates will not be informed telephonically about the counselling, it shall be the responsibility of the candidate to see the merit list on website.
- The list of candidates mentioned above is made on the candidates score in AIAPGET-2019.
- Admissions will be given on the basis of inter-se-merit
- No change in time or date of counselling will be entertained.
- Call for counselling is not a guarantee of seat
- If the candidates is not present at the time of his/her turn, he/she will lose the claim to admission.
- The candidate should attend counselling session on their own and as per schedule. It may happen that a seat for admission for the course of his/her choice may not be available when his/her turn comes up. It will, then not be possible to consider them for admission to any of these courses of their choice. In such a situation, University does not owe any responsibility.
- The candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of fees at the time of Counselling and admission process by demand draft in favour of “Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”, payable at Pune. (Fees will not be accepted in cash or by cheque)
- The counselling and on-the-spot admission session will be held atthe Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) College of Ayurved, Pune-Satara Road, Pune-411 043 on the day and time mentioned in the Calendar of events.
- Onlythecandidateandoneparent/guardianwillbeallowedintothehallwherecounsellingisheld. The candidates will be called in the order of their merit and offered the seats available at that point in time. The candidate will be permitted to choose any ofthe seats available when his/herturn comes.
- When all the seats in a given specality subject/course are filled, admission of students to that specality subject/course will instantaneously cease and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University will not be responsible for non-availability ofthe seats and non-allotmentto the rest of the candidates.
- At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents required at the time of counselling and spot admission. If the candidate is admitted to any of the courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the branch. If the candidate fails to produce the documents listed, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his claim for a seat.
- The selected candidate will have to join as full time resident immediately and will not be permitted to do any other job. If he fails to join the course within 15 days of the selection, his admission will automatically get cancelled and he will not be entitled for any refund of fees
The candidate selected for admission will have to pay the following annual fees on the day of counselling itself (through Bank draft drawn in the favour of ‘The Register, Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) payable at Pune’. In case the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he / she is likely to lose his / her claim for admissions-
Official website: bvuniversity.edu.in
For More details about BVP PG Ayurved Admission 2019, check the previous year brochure for reference purposes – Download Information Brochure
Insofar the official details for BVP PG Ayurved Admission 2019 has been announced on the official website, only the information brochure has not been released yet. As soon as the information brochure will release the details will be updated here.