|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
BVP B-CAT 2018 is the MCA entrance test for admission to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. MCA is offered by Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED) of BVP Deemed University. To select meritorious candidates for MCA admission 2018-19, there will be BVP B-CAT 2018 in the month of March. Know here all about BVP B-CAT 2018.
BVP B-CAT 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will conduct B-CAT 2018 for admission into MCA courses for the academic session 2018-19.
Schedule for BVP B-CAT 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Date and time of Written Entrance Test||4th week of March 2018|
|Date of declaration of Result||1st week of April 2018|
|Counseling and Admission Date||4th week of April 2018|
BVP B-CAT 2018 Eligibility
A graduate of any recognized university with 50% or more marks (45% for SC / ST candidates) with mathematics / statistics at 12th level or graduate level, except for BCA, BSc (Comp) and BCS from any recognized university.
Candidates who are presently studying in the final year of Bachelor’s degree course can also appear for the entrance test and seek admission for MCA programe in the year 2018-19. However, They are eligible for admission only if
- the basic qualification are full filled.
- The candidates should be Indian National.
BVP B-CAT 2018 Admission Process for MCA
- B-CAT 2018 is meant for MCA.
- B-CAT examination of BVDU is compulsory for all.
- The admissions are strictly done on basis of merit and seats available at center.
- Subject to the above conditions, the final admission is based solely on the merit at the all India entrance test (B-CAT) conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
BVP B-CAT 2018 Test Centres
Last year the B-CAT Test was held at following centers.
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP B-CAT Exam Pattern
All candidates desirous of taking admission for MCA Programme must appear for B-CAT 2018.
The entrance test B-CAT 2018 for admission to MCA Programme is a common entrance test for all the institutes of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. The candidates must be present on time.
The B-CAT 2018 Test will consist of in all 200 marks. It consists of 200 multiple choice questions one mark each with four alternatives. with only one correct or most appropriate answer. There is no negative marking. The break-up off marks will be as follows.
|i)||Mathematics at Xth level||50||50|
|ii)||Mathematies at XIIth level||50||50|
|iii)||Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40||40|
|iv)||Fundamentals of Information Technology||20||20|
|v)||C Language concepts||40||40|
BVP B-CAT Courses and Seats
The information and the rules given herein are applicable for a combined test for admissions to the first year of three years full time Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Lateral Entry to 2nd year MCA, post graduate degree programme of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune conducted at
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune (Intake: MCA-60)
- Institute of Management, Kolhapur. (Intake: MCA-60)
- Institute of Management and Rural Development, Administration, Sangli. (Intake : MCA-30)
- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad. (Intake : MCA-30)
- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences, Solapur. (Intake : MCA-30)
The seats will be filled on merit based on their performance in “B-CAT 2018 Test” conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at the designated centers.
One seat over and above the sanctioned intake of the programme at each center is reserved for sons and daughters of migrants from J & K valley, Defence and Civil Service personnel engaged in fighting against terrorist activities in J & K valley (D.O. No. F10-1/2003-Desk (U) dated 5-12-2003). The candidates to be admitted against these seats must have appeared at the B-CAT 2015 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune.
Note : Out of the sanctioned intake, 15% seats are reserved for Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. /OCI/ Management Merit Category. Candidates desirious of getting admission under this category will have to apply separately on prescribed application form (fee of Rs. 1000/-) and submit the same to the Registrar Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Merit students will be allotted to Indian students under Management category on the basis of merit based on marks obtained by them in BCAT-2018 entrance test.
BVP BCAT Selection Procedure
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to MCA Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition.
- He/She must have appeared for the B-CAT 2018 Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centres.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his/her rank in the final merit list (prepared on the basis of the marks scored at B-CAT Test) and availability of the seats for the Programme at a particular centre at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
- In case of candidates scoring equal number of marks in B-CAT, the candidates will be ranked according to the percentage of marks scored in aggregate at the HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored in aggregate at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- When all the above scores are the same, their relative rank will be determined on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP B-CAT Fee Structure – Last year
The fees including tution fee, College Development fee and other fee are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Constitute Unit||Regular Category (p.a.)||Management Category (p.a.)||Foreign / NRI / PIO Category (p.a.)|
|1||Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune.||Rs. 1,27,300/-||Rs.1,70,000/-||US $ 5,000|
|2||Institute of Management & Rural Development Administration, Sangli.||Rs. 66,000/-||Rs.90,000/-||US $ 4,000|
|3||Institute of Management, Kolhapur.||Rs. 66,000/-||Rs.90,000/-||US $ 4,000|
|4||Y.M. Institute of Management, Karad.||Rs. 66,000/-||Rs.90,000/-||US $ 4,000|
|5||Abhijeet Kadam Institute of Management, Solapur.||Rs. 66,000/-||Rs.90,000/-||US $ 4,000|
- The expenses in connection with Books, Uniform, Printed Forms, University Examination Fees, Industrial visits, Field Work, Summer Training, Specialized Training Modules, Special Assistance for Placement etc. will be borne by the student over and above the fees. It is desirable for every student to have own laptop for duration of the course.
Insofar, official details of BVP B-CAT 2018 official details have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases BVPB-CAT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For more details of BVP B-CAT, candidates can refer to the last year Information Brochure.