|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
IMED Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University conducts BVP B-MAT for admission to MBA program. B-MAT 2017 is organized by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell. Interested and eligible candidates can submit BVP B-MAT 2017 application form and appear in Management Admission Test. Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED) is offering seats in MBA, and MBA HR which are 2 year full time courses through B-MAT 2017 and following GD PI.
BVP CET B-MAT (MBA) result & Counselling schedule have been announced. Check the link below.
BVP B-MAT 2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will conduct B-MAT 2017 for admission into MBA courses for the academic session 2017-18. B-MAT 2017 was held on 26th March 2017.
The Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is a full time two year programme of 100 – 120 credits with courses spread over 4 semesters. The program consists of core courses requisite to business education, open courses that are inter-disciplinary in nature and general courses that are focused towards skill development, career development and are value adding. During the third semester, the students can opt for Dual Specialization to enhance employability. The electives offered are Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Banking and Insurance, Information Technology, International Business, Retail, Production, Hospitality Management, Financial Markets.
|Important Dates||Online Application Form|
Schedule for BVP B-MAT 2017 is given below.
|Last date for Online/Offline Form Submission||21 Mar 2017|
|Date and time of Written Entrance Test||26 Mar 2017|
|Date of declaration of Result||10 Apr 2017|
|Counseling and Admission Date||23 to 27 Apr 2017|
Candidates can apply online for admission in various MBA Courses at Bharati Vidyapeeth University as per schedule. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other criteria before submitting application form. Candidates can fill the application online / offline from imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu
To apply Online: Click here
Manual: for application in person or by post, please contact us
Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
Address: Erandwane Campus, Paud Road,Kothrud
Pune – 411 038 (India)
Phone: +91-20-25448005, 25425517
Email: email@example.com .
- A graduate with bachelor or Masters Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate (45 % in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University. OR
- The candidates in the final year Degree (Bachelors or Masters) are also eligible to apply. The admission of student, will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates in original shall be 25th Aug 2017 if the candidate are not submitted by the said date, the eligibility will not be granted and the admission would automatically stand cancelled.
- The candidates should be Indian National.
B-MAT Entrance Test
The entrance test B-MAT 2017 will be conducted on 26th March 2017 during time given in admit card. The candidates have to be present at the centre of the examination at reporting time given in hall ticket. The Entrance test B-MAT 207 for admission to MBA programme will be of 250 marks. It will consists of Written test and Group discussion and Personal Interview. The written test will be conducted from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm, for a duration of two and half hours. The GD and PI will be held at the designated centers as per schedule mentioned. The candidates have to be present at the centre of the examination at 9.30 am positively
The written test comprises of 200 marks. It will be of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives, with single correct or most probable answer. There is no negative marking. The break-up of marks will be as follows:
|Mathematics at Xlevel||30||30|
|Logical and abstract reasoning||50||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40||40|
Group Discussion and Interview Test
|Performance in Group Discussion||30|
|Performane at Interview||20|
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA, MBA (HR) Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition.
- He/She must have appeared for the B-MAT 2017 Test, [Written Test Group discussion and Interview (GDPI)] conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centres.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his/her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
- When the total scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked according to their marks in written test.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
The Fees including tuition fee, College Development Fee and other fee are as follows.
|Institute||Regular Merit Category||Management Merit Category||Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI Merit Category|
|New Delhi||Rs 3,03,800/- p.a.||Rs 4,03,800/- p.a.||US $ 9,500 p.a.|
|Pune||Rs 1,92,300/- p.a.||Rs 2,30,000/- p.a.||US $ 7,600 p.a.|
|Sangli||Rs 66,000/- p.a.||Rs 90,000/- p.a.||US $ 4,000 p.a.|
|Kolhapur||Rs 66,000/- p.a.||Rs 90,000/- p.a.||US $ 4,000 p.a.|
|Karad||Rs 66,000/- p.a.||Rs 90,000/- p.a.||US $ 4,000 p.a.|
|Solapur||Rs 66,000/- p.a.||Rs 90,000/- p.a.||US $ 4,000 p.a.|
- The expenses in connection with Books, Uniform, Printed Forms, University Examination Fees, Industrial visits, Field Work, Summer Training, Specialized Training Modules, Special Assistance for Placement etc. will be borne by the student over and above the fees. It is desirable for every student to have own laptop for duration of the course.
For more details of BVP B-MAT 2017 for MBA Admissions – Download Information Brochure.