Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University conducts BVP B-MAT for admission to MBA program. B-MAT 2018 is organized by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell. Interested and eligible candidates can submit BVP B-MAT 2018 application form and appear in Management Admission Test. Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED) is offering seats in MBA, and MBA HR which are 2-year full-time courses through B-MAT 2018 and following GD-PI.
BVP B-MAT 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will conduct B-MAT 2018 entrance exam for admission into MBA courses for the academic session 2018-19 on 25 March 2018. The Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is a full-time two-year programme of 100 – 120 credits with courses spread over 4 semesters. The program consists of core courses required for business education, open courses that are interdisciplinary in nature and general courses that are focused towards skill development, career development and are value adding. During the third semester, the students can opt for Dual Specialization to enhance employability. The electives offered are Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Banking and Insurance, Information Technology, International Business, Retail, Production, Hospitality Management, Financial Markets.
Schedule for BVP B-MAT 2018 is given below.
|Last date for Online/Offline Form Submission||21 Mar 2018|
|Date and time of Written Entrance Test||25 Mar 2018|
|Date of GD and PI||25, 26 & 27 Mar 2018|
|Date of declaration of Result||07 Apr 2018|
|Counseling and Admission Date||22 to 27 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||2 Jul 2018|
Candidates can apply online for admission in various MBA Courses at Bharati Vidyapeeth University as per schedule. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other criteria before submitting the application form. Candidates can fill the application online / offline from imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu
Apply Online: Click here
- Entrance test fee: Rs 1,700 /- +GST 18% Total form fee Rs. 2,006/- (non-refundable) + applicable payment gateway charges
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for the transaction as applicable by the bank has to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
- A graduate with bachelor or Masters Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45 % in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University. OR
- The candidates in the final year Degree (Bachelors or Masters) are also eligible to apply. The admission of the student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute. The candidates should be Indian National.
B-MAT Entrance Test
The entrance test B-MAT 2018 will be held on 25 March 2018. The candidates have to be present at the center of the examination at reporting time given in hall ticket. The Entrance test B-MAT 2018 for admission to MBA programme will be of 250 marks. It will consist of Written test and Group discussion and Personal Interview. The written test will be conducted on 25 March 2018 from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm, for a duration of two and half hours. The GD and PI will be held at the designated centers as per schedule mentioned.
The written test comprises of 200 marks. It will be of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives, with single correct or most probable answer. There is no negative marking. The break-up of marks will be as follows:
|Mathematics at Xlevel||30||30|
|Logical and abstract reasoning||50||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40||40|
Group Discussion and Interview Test
|Performance in Group Discussion||30|
|Performance at Interview||20|
|City||Center No.||City||Center No.|
- Candidates shall appear at the examination center as shown on their Admit Cards.
- Candidates have the option of selecting their city to appear for the entrance examination during filling up of the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the route and location of the examination center.
- Only registered candidates with valid admit card and identity card will be allowed at the examination center.
- The candidates must reach the test center at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of test on the day of the entrance test.
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA, MBA (HR) Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition.
- He/She must have appeared for the B-MAT 2018 Test, [Written Test Group discussion and Interview (GDPI)] conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centers.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his/her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following the order of preference:
- When the total scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked according to their marks in written test of B-MAT-2018.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview schedule
|Name of center||Venue for GD/PI||Date||Time|
|Pune||IMED, Pune||25 Mar 2018
26 Mar 2018
|New Delhi||BVIMR, New Delhi||25 Mar 2018
26 Mar 2018
27 Mar 2018
|Kolhapur||IM, Kolhapur||25 Mar 2018||01.30 pm|
|Sangli||IMRDA, Sangli||25 Mar 2018||01.30 pm|
|Karad||YMIM, Karad||25 Mar 2018||01.30 pm|
|Solapur||AKIMSS, Solapur||25 Mar 2018||01.30 pm|
|Other Centres||Lucknow, Chandigarh,
Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal.
|25 Mar 2018||01.30 pm|
The combined merit list of B-MAT 2018 based on 250 marks, i.e., written test of 200 marks and GDPI (Based on 50 marks) will be declared on 7th April 2018 after 5p.m. The combined merit list for all the institutes together will be declared. Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category.
Counselling and on the spot admissions
|Counselling location||Admission to Institute at||Date||Time|
|BVIMR, New Delhi||BVIMR New Delhi,
|22 and 23 Apr 2018||10am onwards|
|IMED, Pune||IMED, Pune||24, 25, 26 & 27 April 2018||10am onwards|
- For detailed schedule of counseling & result please refer the website www.bvuniversity.edu.in or imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu or www.bvimr.com
The Fees including tuition fee, College Development Fee, and other fee are as follows.
|Institute||Regular Merit Category||Management Merit Category||Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI Merit Category|
|New Delhi||Rs 3,03,800/- p.a.||Rs 4,03,800/- p.a.||US $ 9,500 p.a.|
|Pune||Rs 1,92,300/- p.a.||Rs 2,30,000/- p.a.||US $ 7,600 p.a.|
|Sangli||Rs 66,000/- p.a.||Rs 90,000/- p.a.||US $ 4,000 p.a.|
|Kolhapur||Rs 66,000/- p.a.||Rs 90,000/- p.a.||US $ 4,000 p.a.|
|Karad||Rs 66,000/- p.a.||Rs 90,000/- p.a.||US $ 4,000 p.a.|
|Solapur||Rs 66,000/- p.a.||Rs 90,000/- p.a.||US $ 4,000 p.a.|
- The expenses in connection with Books, Uniform, Printed Forms, University Examination Fees, Industrial visits, Field Work, Summer Training, Specialized Training Modules, Special Assistance for Placement etc. will be borne by the student over and above the fees. It is desirable for every student to have their own laptop for the duration of the course.
Mode of Payment of Fees shall be as given below
The fee is to be paid through Bank Draft of any Nationalized bank drawn in the name of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune”.
If a candidate fails to confirm admission given to him/her, the same shall stand canceled and the resultant vacancy will be offered to the next eligible candidate from the list. However, if the candidate is unable to report in person, he /she can depute a representative with an authority letter signed by the candidate (appended in this brochure) along with requisite documents under sec.12 above and DD of fees.
For more details of BVP B-MAT 2018, candidates download Information Brochure.