BVP B.Arch Admission 2018 – Bharti Vidyapeeth University has issued a notification for admission in B.Arch programme through NATA for the academic year 2018 – 19 at Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Architecture, Pune. Those who seek admission in B.Arch courses for this session may apply online from the official website as per the schedule date. Candidate can check the complete details of BVP B.Arch Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information on this page below.
BVP B.Arch Admission 2018
Candidates who have Mark list of HSC or Equivalent Qualifying Exam & Nata Score Card can apply for B.Arch Admission 2018 as per the schedule is given below. Merit list will be prapared on the basis of marks secured in NATA and marks secured in HSC or equivalent examination.
Schedule for BVP B.Arch Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date of submission of Application Form||05 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List of Candidates||10 Jul 2018|
|Counselling and on the spot admission|
|Regular Merit Category||16 Jul 2018|
|Merit No. 1 to 20 (Foreign/NRI/PIO/ Institutional Quota Merit Category)||19 Jul 2018|
|Classes will commence on||23 Jul 2018|
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2018 OR qualified in NATA-2016 AND
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
- Secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects; OR
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination. No direct lateral admission is allowed at any other year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
All admissions to architecture degree course shall be subject to passing of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) Conducted by the council of Architecture.
A candidate desirous of appearing for the Bachelor in Architecture is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit it online along with processing fee of Rs. 300/- (Processing Fee is not refundable). The application form is available online at official website. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure his / her eligibility.
Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential.
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph.
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling of the online application form.
- Have a scanned image of their HSC / equivalent examination marklist
- Have a scanned copy of NATA score card
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payment of processing fee of Rs. 300/- which can be made through credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking
The Candidates should take a print of payment receipt and completed application for reference and as a record
- Candidates should submit the completed application form online on or before its last date.
- The candidate should also submit in person or by post the printed copy of the downloaded application form along with the copy of their HSC / equivalent examination marklist and copy of NATA scorecard to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Architecture, Pune Satara Road, Pune 411043.
The University will prepare the merit list of the candidates on the basis of combined weightage of marks obtained by the candidate i.e. 50 % weightage of marks secured in NATA & 50 % weightage of aggregate marks secured in HSC or equivalent examination. The candidates should remain present for the counselling as per their merit number and schedule of counselling.
Declaration of Merit List
- The University will declare merits list of Regular Merit Category and Foreign / N.R.I. / PIO / Institutional Quota Merit Category List on 10 July 2018.
- In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks after combining both the weightages, as mentioned above, the inter se merit of candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in NATA
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics SUBJECTS (HSC / equivalent.)
- In case of tie at this level, computerized random selection of candidate will be done
The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Architecture, Pune as per the schedule indicated.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission, if eligible, even though he/she does not receive any intimation letter from the University.
Only the candidate and one of his parents/guardian will be allowed into the hall where counseling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats at that point of time.
The candidate must note that appearance at this test and inclusion of names in the Merit list do not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the course. His/her admission will depend upon the availability of vacancies at the time of his/her counseling.
At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies). If the candidate is admitted, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed in Annexure, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his/her claim for a seat.
List of documents required while reporting for the counselling
At the time of counseling, you are required to submit the following documents in original. Failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are required to submit self attested two photocopies of each of these documents.
- For a proof of date of birth : SSC certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile/ Nationality Certificate.
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Statement of marks of NATA
- Transfer Certificate from the institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration Certificate (for students out of the state of Maharashtra).
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Caste Validity Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person such as (Principal)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness, (After confirmation of admission)
- Four recent passport-size photographs with your name written on the backside.
- Tuition fees are to be paid through demand draft in the name of “The Registrar, “Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune” Payable at PUNE from any nationalized Bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- An affidavit in the format given in Annexure II & III signed by the candidate and counter signed by the parent / guardian.
The admissions will be made as per the merit list prepared on the basis combined weightage of marks of the candidates, as mentioned above. Candidates in the waiting list will be called for admission subject to the vacancies developed on the basis of cancellation of admissions by the candidates admitted through regular counselling.
- Total Intake Capacity – 80 seats.
Fifteen (15%) percent of the sanctioned are reserved for Foreign / NRI / PIO / Institutional Quota Merit category. The candidates seeking admissions to these courses on the seats of this category need to apply separately on a prescribed application form. The Indian students seeking admission on the seats of this category will have to appear for online NATA examination (Conducted by council of Architecture) New Delhi. The completed form should be submitted to the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The seats remaining vacant after the allotment of the Foreign / NRI / PIO Merit students will be allotted to the Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category who have applied for admissions on the seats of this category, on the basis of merit determined in terms of marks obtained by them in (12th + NATA) having 50% weightage each.
The selected candidates will be required to pay the entire amount of tuition fee & other fees on the day of counseling itself, by a Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. payable at Pune drawn in the name of “The Registrar, “Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune” In case the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he/she is likely to lose his/her claim for admission. The fees to be paid for the first year of the B.ARCH. programme are given below:
|Regular Merit||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit Category||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI||US $ 5,200|
Official Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more details of BVP B.Arch Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.