BVP B.Arch Admission 2017 – Bharti Vidyapeeth University has issued a notification for admission in B.Arch programme through NATA for the academic year 2017-18 at Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Architecture, Pune. Those who seek admission in B.Arch courses for this session may apply online from the official website as per the schedule date. Candidate can check the complete details of BVP B.Arch Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information on this page below.
Latest: – Merit list for BVP B.Arch Admission 2017 has been uploaded. Check the link below.
BVP B.Arch Admission 2017
Candidates who have Mark list of HSC or Equivalent Qualifying Exam & Nata Score Card can apply for B.Arch Admission 2017 as per the schedule is given below. Merit list will be prapared on the basis of marks secured in NATA and marks secured in HSC or equivalent examination.
Schedule for BVP B.Arch Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date of submission of Application Form||30 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Merit List of Candidates||10 Jul 2017|
|Counselling and on the spot admission|
|Merit No. 1 to 200 (Regular Merit Category)||10 Jul 2017|
|Merit No. 1 to 20 (Foreign/NRI/PIO/ Institutional Quota Merit Category)||10 Jul 2017|
|Classes will commence on||24 Jul 2017|
The University has prepared a merit list of the candidates on the basis of combined weightage of marks obtained by the candidate i.e. 50 % weightage of marks secured in NATA & 50 % weightage of aggregate marks secured in HSC or equivalent examination. The candidates should remain present for the counselling as per their merit number and schedule of counselling.
Declaration of Merit List
- The University will declare merits list of Regular Merit Category and Foreign / N.R.I. / PIO / Institutional Quota Merit Category List on 10 July 2017.
- In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks after combining both the weightages, as mentioned above, the inter se merit of candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in NATA
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics SUBJECTS (HSC / equivalent.)
- In case of tie at this level, computerized random selection of candidate will be done
A candidate desirous of appearing for the Bachelor in Architecture is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit it online along with processing fee of Rs. 300/- (Processing Fee is not refundable). The application form is available online at: https://www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net or http://bvuniversity.edu.in.
Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential.
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph.
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling of the online application form.
- Have a scanned image of their HSC / equivalent examination marklist
- Have a scanned copy of NATA score card
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payment of processing fee of Rs. 300/- which can be made through credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking
The Candidates should take a print of payment receipt and completed application for reference and as a record
- Candidates should submit the completed application form online on or before 30th June 2017 up to 5.00 p.m.
- The candidate should also submit in person or by post the printed copy of the downloaded application form along with the copy of their HSC / equivalent examination marklist and copy of NATA scorecard to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Architecture, Pune Satara Road, Pune 411043. The application form must reach the college on or before June 30, 2017 by 5 pm.
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2017 OR qualified in NATA-2016 AND
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
- Secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects; OR
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination. No direct lateral admission is allowed at any other year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
All admissions to architecture degree course shall be subject to passing of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) Conducted by the council of Architecture.
- Total Intake Capacity – 80 seats.
Fifteen (15%) percent of the sanctioned are reserved for Foreign / NRI / PIO / Institutional Quota Merit category. The candidates seeking admissions to these courses on the seats of this category need to apply separately on a prescribed application form. The Indian students seeking admission on the seats of this category will have to appear for online NATA examination (Conducted by council of Architecture) New Delhi. The completed form should be submitted to the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The seats remaining vacant after the allotment of the Foreign / NRI / PIO Merit students will be allotted to the Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category who have applied for admissions on the seats of this category, on the basis of merit determined in terms of marks obtained by them in (12th + NATA) having 50% weightage each. The last date for the submission of application form for the students seeking admissions on the seats of this th category is 30 June 2017 before 5.00 p.m
The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Architecture, Pune as per the schedule indicated.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission, if eligible, even though he/she does not receive any intimation letter from the University.
Only the candidate and one of his parents/guardian will be allowed into the hall where counseling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats at that point of time.
The candidate must note that appearance at this test and inclusion of names in the Merit list do not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the course. His/her admission will depend upon the availability of vacancies at the time of his/her counseling.
At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies). If the candidate is admitted, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed in Annexure, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his/her claim for a seat.
The admissions will be made as per the merit list prepared on the basis combined weightage of marks of the candidates, as mentioned above. Candidates in the waiting list will be called for admission subject to the vacancies developed on the basis of cancellation of admissions by the candidates admitted through regular counselling.
For more details of BVP B.Arch Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.