BVP BUMAT 2020 for BBA / BCA: Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (BU-MAT) conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University). It’s a national level entrance test held in many cities for admission of students in Bachelor’s of Computer Application (BCA) and Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) course. It’s offered in 7 institutes under the Bharati Vidyapeeth. Candidates can apply for their desired course by visiting the official website at bvuniversity.edu.in. Candidates must have to appeared for the BUMAT 2020 test at designated centres for admission to BCA and BBA courses. To know more about BVP BU-MAT 2020 like application form, eligibility criteria, application form continue to read below.
The selected candidates will be admitted to 3 years Full-time BBA 3 year full-time BCA courses. The candidates who would like to apply for BVP BUMAT 2020 for BBA / BCA taught at affiliated institutes to Bharati Vidyapeeth University can check the expected dates table for the future guidance.
|Online application form begins||Feb 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||4th week of May 2020|
|Exam date||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Result declaration||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Counseling||4th week of Jun 2020|
BVP BU-MAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for BU-MAT 2020. Read below the points to know about eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Classes (10+2) or equivalent exam.
- The candidates who are appearing for their final examination are also eligible to appear for the BUMAT 2020, but they need to produce necessary documents for verification at the time of admission.
Note: If certificates/documents are not submitted by the said date or the eligibility is not granted, the admission would automatically stand canceled. Under no circumstances will an extension of the deadline be made.
Candidates willing to take admission in BVP BU-MAT 2020 have to fill the application form. Candidates will be able to fill application form at official website bvunivaersity.edu.in. Applicants are advised to fill the application form by first checking the eligibility criteria. Candidates have to pay a certain amount of application fee. without it, the application form will be treated as canceled form. After the completion of form, you will need to submit the form. Take a print of the payment receipt for future guidance.
According to previous year information candidates may have to pay around Rs. 1200/- as part of application fee. This amount may be remitted using any of the options from Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
How to apply for BUMAT 2020
- To apply for B-UMAT 2020, the candidates can visit the mentioned web portals and complete the process as guided.
- The first step would be to get registered for BUMAT by creating your login id.
- To complete the online application form, candidates have to login their id and fill all the information like personal, educational and Professional details.
- After filling above details candidates have to upload the signature and recent photographs in prescribed format.
- In this step you have to complete the application process by paying of application fee.
- After paying the fee candidates should take a print of application payment receipt for future purposes.
After filling the application form, University will release the admit card/hall ticket for BVP BU-MAT 2020 exam in online mode. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card from official website. No, admit cards will be sent to any candidate via post. Candidates must bring the following documents to the test centre:
- The printed copy of Admit Card
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit card.
Candidate reporting to the test center without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
The BBA/BCA aspirant must be present at time for entrance examination called B-UMAT 2020. Last year test was conducted in offline mode. Before starting preparation for BU-MAT 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the previous year exam pattern of BU-MAT for reference from below:
- Duration of Exam – 150 minutes
- Marking Scheme – No negative marking, +1 mark for every correct answer
- Total Number of Questions – 200
- Total of marks: 200
- Type of Questions – Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Sections – There are four sections in the paper.
Let us see the break up of questions from below table:-
|Topic||Number of questions|
|Reasoning / Logical Aptitude||60|
BVP BU-MAT Result 2020
After the examination, the result will be declared on the official website as well as on all the Institutes of Management of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University). Merit list will be declared combined for all the colleges. Separate merit list shall be prepared for the Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Quota Merit Category. Candidates must check the merit list and appear for counseling round at the center of his/her choice as per schedule notification.
There will be criteria for solving the tie breaker situations for those candidates who will get equal marks in the entrance examination. If a candidate scored equal aggregate marks in the entrance exam the following order of preference will be followed :
- When total scores are the same candidate will be ranked according to the marks secured in the written test of BU-MAT 2020.
- If equal, candidates will be ranked according to the marks with a higher percentage in HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, candidates will be ranked according to their percentage marks in scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP BU-MAT Selection Procedure 2020
The following criteria will be followed at the time of the selection procedure. Candidate can check below:
- Candidate should fulfill the criteria of eligibility to take admission in BBA/BCA course.
- Candidate has appeared for the BU-MAT entrance test 2020
- Admission will be offered on the basis of his/her rank in the merit list and availability of seats in the Institute of candidate’s choice.
After the declaration of result, qualified candidates will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered seats as per availability via notification on the official website. Candidates are advised to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of a claim of the candidate to the seat. Candidates must carry a copy of the admit card/application form of BU-MAT 2020 as a proof document.
Documents required at the time of Counselling and spot admission:
- Statement of marks
- Passing Certificates of last qualifying examination
- Migration Certificate
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
- Transference / Leaving Certificates
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students)
- Requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
After scrutiny of their certificates, the candidates are offered admission according to their rank and availability of seats.
Fee Structure: BBA / BCA Programmes
If a candidate is offered admission he will have to pay the requisite fees. This information is based on the last year record for reference only. The Fees including Tuition Fee, College Development Fee, and other Fees are as follows-
|Institute||Course||Regular Merit Category||Management merit Category||Foreign / NRI / PIO OCI Merit Category|
|IMED, Pune||BBA||1,00,000/per annum||1,50,000/per annum||US $ 3,200/- per annum|
|BCA||75,000/per annum||1,00,000/per annum||US $ 3,100/- per annum|
|IM, Kolhapur||BBA||20,000/per annum||30,000/per annum||US $ 1200/-per annum|
|BCA||20,000/per annum||30,000/per annum||US $ 1200/-per annum|
|YMIM, Karad||BBA||17,000/per annum||25,000/per annum||US $ 1000/-per annum|
|BCA||22,000/per annum||30,000/per annum||US $ 1200/-per annum|
|BVIMR, New Delhi||BBA||1,40,000/per annum||2,00,000/per annum||US $ 3,250/ per annum|
|BCA||1,40,000/per annum||2,00,000/per annum||US $ 3,250/- per annum|
|IMRDA, Sangli||BBA||15,000/per annum||25,000/per annum||US $ 1,000/- per annum|
|BCA||20,000/per annum||30,000/per annum||US $ 1,200/- per annum|
|AKIMSS, Solapur||BBA||17,000/per annum||—||—|
- The expenses in connection with Books, Uniform, Printed Forms, University Examination Fees, Industrial visits, Field Work, Summer Training, Specialized Training Modules, Special Assistance for Placement etc. will be borne by the student over and above the fees. It is desirable for every student to have their own laptop for the duration of the course.
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more details of BVP BUMAT 2020 for BBA / BCA – Download last year information brochure.
Insofar, official details of BVP BUMAT 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.