|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conducts Management Aptitude test for admission to various BBA and BCA of the university. The eligible students has to clear BVP BU MAT 2017 to get admission to the BBA / BCA course for the academic year 2017-18. The admission is base on the merit list of the BVP BUMAT exam. The candidate should check the application process, eligibility criteria and other conditions before applying to the entrance exam.
Latest on 22 Jun 2017 – BUMAT Counselling schedule has been announced, Scroll down & check the “Counselling” link.
BVP BUMAT 2017
Candidates can apply for the common entrance test to admission in BBA / BCA course from the official website as per schedule date. Students will be admitted to said courses in Bharati Vidyapeeth University on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test BUMAT 2017. Admit card will be issued for the entrance exam before the examination which will be held in the month of June 2017. Result will be declared after the successful conduct of the examination.
Schedule for the BVP BUMAT 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Result||13 Jun 2017|
|Counselling starts from||01 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||10 Jul 2017|
|Important Dates||Online Application Form|
BVP BUMAT Application Form 2017
A candidate, desirous of seeking admission to BBA/BCA Programme should submit the Application Form duly completed along with payment of application fee towards Entrance Test Fee in available mode.
- An incomplete Application Form or an Application Form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of Application / Admission Card / Counselling Letter / any communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- A candidate applying for the BBA/BCA Programme should have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from any statutory board situated in India.
- The candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examination including practical Examinations, viva / assignments on or before the day of admission to the institute of their choice. Such candidates will have to produce marks statement at the time of admission. The admission of student, will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates (except statement of marks) in original shall be 25 Aug 2017, if certificates are not submitted by the said date or the eligibility is not granted, the admission would automatically stand cancelled. Under no circumstances will an extension of the deadline be made.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
BVP BUMAT Admit Card 2017
Admission Cards for B-UMAT 2017 Test will be issued to candidates. The Admission Card will indicate Roll Number and Test Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by the authorities.
The Admission Test B-UMAT-2017 aims at assessing the abilities of the candidate to critically understand the subject/problem and to apply prior knowledge and to use problem solving skills in a comprehensive manner. Level of knowledge upto HSC (10+2 std.) who has completed 12 years of education leading to HSC or equivalent examination. The candidate’s task-orientation and time management ability are also tested as the 200 objective type questions are expected to be completed within a specific time limit of 2 &1/2 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
- A candidate must bring his Admission Card with him and show the same on demand for admission to the hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admission Card will not be admitted to the hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat with a number will be allotted to each candidate.
BVP BUMAT Result
The University will declare merit lists of Regular merit category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Management Merit Category of B-UMAT Entrance Test on schedule date. The merit list for all the institutes together will be declared.
The merit list of B-UMAT entrance test will be declared and displayed at all the Institutes of Management of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University and will also be displayed on its website. It is not possible to send individual invitation for counselling to the candidates. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see his own merit number and appear for the counselling at the centre of his/her choice.
There will be combined merit lists showing ranking of candidates who have appeared for B-UMAT 2017 The merit list so prepared will be common for both BBA and BCA Programmes for all the institutes. A candidate will have to exercise a choice between the two programmes during the counselling and spot admission session. The counselling and on the spot admissions session will be held at all the centres A candidate desirous of seeking admission to the Institute at Pune, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Sangli, Karad, Solapur centre can appear for the counselling at the Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi also.
Schedule of Counselling and spot admission session will be held at centers as per the following schedule
The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit lists prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular course.
Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in Instantaneous cancellation of a claim of the candidate to the seat.
The counselling session will be strictly conducted as per the scheduled time and date given in this Brochure as per respective centre. Any candidate in the List reporting after scheduled time will or may be offered seat as per availability of seats at the time of his/her turn for counselling subject to availability. The selection of degree Programme BBA or BCA made in the Counselling shall be final. No change in the Programme will be allowed.
Document required at the time of Counselling
The following certificates in originals along with Self attested 5 copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counselling.
- Statement of marks (Last qualifying examination) (Must be produced at the time of counselling).
- Passing / Degree Certificate (Last qualifying examination).
- Migration Certificate from the Board from which the candidate has passed the last examination (other than Maharashtra).
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate form the Principal of the School/college last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper if applicable.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST candidates).
- Change in name Certificate (if any)
DD of the requisite fees in full.
5 Passport size recent photographs
For more details of BVP BUMAT 2017 for BBA / BCA – Download Information Brochure.