Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is an all India level examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University, Pune as a prerequisite for admissions to its courses across various colleges affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can get information here about the admission procedure, admission exams and schedule.
BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test 2018
Candidates seeking admission in BBA LLB courses have to fill their application form online through the official website as per scheduled date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test held by University.
Schedule for BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test 2018 is given below.
|Last date to apply online||19 Jun 2018|
|LL.B. Entrance Test||23 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of the result||30 Jun 2018|
|Counseling begins||08 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||16 Jul 2018|
The student who want to appear for the entrance test will be able to fill the form in online mode. The candidates can apply for the desired program using the online facility as per the schedule.
Application Fee: 1200/-
How to Apply for BBA LL.B 2018?
- The candidates who wish to apply for the BBA LL.B course 2018, may fill the application form online from the official website www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidate must read the instructions before applying.
- A candidate is required to login using his/her credentials.
- The candidates must have his/her scanned image before applying.
- Must have a scanned image of their signature.
- Pay the fees using online net banking.
- Fill the form online.
- Submit the completed form.
- Take a print out of the payment receipt.
Submission of the application form can be done through online mode.
The candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria prescribed by BVP. Only the eligible candidates will be granted admission to the various courses upon their selection. The eligibility criteria for admissions is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in BBA LLB:
- Candidate should passed 10 + 2 examination in any of the faculties of any recognized University or an examination recognized as equivalent there to and have obtained more than 45% of the total marks in case of general category and more than 40% of the total marks in case of SC & ST applicants.
The BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test Admit Card, also called Hall Ticket, will be made available online. Candidates are requested to generate Hall ticket for the Admission Test online through the website as per the schedule. BVP will not send separate Hall tickets by post or courier to the candidates. You will be informed about this by email. The direct link to download BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test Admit Card will be provided here as soon as it is released officially.
The exam pattern for BBA LLB entrance test has been released. candidates should clearly go through the exam pattern for necessary details.
Exam pattern for BBA LLB entrance test:
- The Exam will carry 100 marks.
- The Exam will consist of multiple choice questions.
- There will be NO negative marking.
- There will be 25 questions from each of the following sections i.e English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension, Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Current Legal News & General Knowledge, Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System
Merit list of the candidates who have appeared for BBA LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 for admission in B.B.A. LL.B. 5 Year for the academic year 2018-19 will be displayed in accordance with the marks obtained by them in BBA LL.B. Entrance Test 2018. The merit list will be made available on the website once exam will be conducted successfully.
The counselling procedure details for BBA LLB are given below:
- The candidate shall secure minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in BBA LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 to qualify for the BBA LL.B Entrance Test.
- Candidates who will qualify the BBA LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 will be called for counselling (subject to intake capacity) through website notification.
- The eligible candidate will lose claim permanently for admission if the candidate unable to attend counselling on the specified date.
Official Website: bvp.bharatividyapeeth.edu
For more information of BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test 2018 – Download Brochure