Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University, Pune as a prerequisite for admissions to its courses across various colleges affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University for the academic year 2019-20. The Entrance test for BBA LL.B. (5 year program) will be held on June 22, 2019. The last date for submitting online application form for entrance test is June 19, 2019. The Candidates can get information here about the admission procedure, admission exams and schedule.
BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test 2019
Candidates seeking admission in BBA LLB courses have to fill their application form online through the official website as well as from the “Application Form” page given below. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test held by University.
Schedule for BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test 2019 is given below.
|Last date to apply online||19 Jun 2019|
|LL.B. Entrance Test||22 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of the result||29 Jun 2019|
|Counseling begins||06 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||15 Jul 2019|
The candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria prescribed by BVP. Only the eligible candidates will be granted admission to the various courses upon their selection. The eligibility criteria for admissions is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in BBA LLB:
- Candidate should passed 10 + 2 examination in any of the faculties of any recognized University or an examination recognized as equivalent there to and have obtained more than 45% of the total marks in case of general category and more than 40% of the total marks in case of SC & ST applicants.
The student who wants to appear for the entrance test have to fill the form in online mode. The candidates can apply for the desired program by following the below online steps.
Application Fee: The entrance examination is Rs. 1200/-. Fee can be paid through e-payment.
How to Apply for BBA LL.B 2019?
- The candidates who wish to apply for the BBA LL.B course 2019, may fill the application form online from the official website www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidate must read the instructions before applying.
- A candidate is required to create login credentials.
- The candidates must have his/her scanned image before applying.
- Must have a scanned image of their signature.
- Pay the fees through Credit card/ Debit card/ net banking.
- Then fill the form online.
- Submit the completed filled form.
- Take a print out of the payment receipt.
Submission of the application form can be done through online mode.
The BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test Admit Card, also called Hall Ticket, will be made available online. Candidates are requested to generate Hall ticket for the Admission Test online through the website as per the schedule. BVP will not send separate Hall tickets by post or courier to the candidates. The direct link to download BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test Admit Card will be provided here as soon as it is released officially. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for entrance test without the admit card.
The exam pattern for BBA LLB entrance test has been released. candidates should clearly go through the exam pattern for necessary details.
Exam pattern for BBA LLB entrance test:
- The Exam will carry 100 marks.
- The Exam will consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
- There will be NO negative marking.
- There will be 25 questions from each of the following sections in the paper:
- English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension
- Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning,
- Current Legal News & General Knowledge,
- Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System
Here we mentioned the exam center for BBA LL.B. Entrance Test 2019.
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
Merit list of the candidates who have appeared for BBA LL.B. Entrance Test 2019 for admission in B.B.A. LL.B. 5 Year for the academic year 2019-19 will be displayed in accordance with the marks obtained by them in BBA LL.B. Entrance Test 2019. The merit list will be made available on the website once exam will be conducted successfully.
The counselling procedure details for BBA LLB are given below:
- The candidate shall secure minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in BBA LL.B. Entrance Test 2019 to qualify for the BBA LL.B Entrance Test.
- Candidates who will qualified entrance test will be called for counselling through website notification. They shall attend the first counselling as per scheduled at pune or Delhi for admission to New Law College, Pune. For admission of Department of Law, New Delhi, Candidate shall attend the counselling at Delhi only. Individual letters of counselling will not be sent.
- The eligible candidate will lose claim permanently for admission if the candidate unable to attend counselling on the specified date.
Admission of the candidate will be confirmed only if he/ she produces the following documents in original and two photocopies of the same:-
- Statement of marks of Board examination
- Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- Gap Certificate
- Four recent passport-size photographs with name written on the backside.
Official Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
For more information of BVP CET BBA LLB Entrance Test 2019, Download Brochure.