BVP CET BBT 2020: Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts the common entrance test (CET) 2020 for admission to B.Sc Biotech courses for the academic year 2020-21. Eligible candidates can apply for entrance test by visiting official website bvuniversity.edu.in. After completion of application process candidates will issue the admit card for the entrance exam. Candidates can get admission to B.Sc Biotech courses on the basis of their rank obtained in the merit list and also depend upon the availability of seat in a specific programme. Candidates can check the complete details of BVP CET BBT 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: BVP has revised the entire schedule for CET Biotechnology 2020. Scroll down to check it.
BVP CET BBT 2020
For candidates seeking admission to 1st-year B.Sc Biotechnology degree course, it is mandatory to appear in the All India Common Entrance Test (CET BBT 2020). Candidates should strictly follow the instruction during completing the application process, if any information is found incorrect then the candidature will be cancelled at any stage of admission. To track the events of admission process candidates can refer to the below table.
|Last date for submission of online application form|
7 Aug 2020
|Date of common entrance test|
16 Aug 2020
|Declaration of Result|
24 Aug 2020
|Date of Counselling and spot admission|
|Commencement of Classes|
BVP CET BBT 2020 Revised Schedule
Revised Schedule: Click here to check the BVP CET BBT 2020 Revised Schedule.
BVP CET BBT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who have successfully passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 course) or equivalent examination with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and /or Mathematics and passed in English, from a recognized board is eligible for admission to the First year of the B.Sc. Biotechnology course.
BVP CET BBT Application Form 2020
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET BBT 2020 will require to complete the application form on or before the last date of application along with entrance test fee. The application form will available online at official website bvuniversity.edu.in.
Application / Entrance Exam Fee: Rs. 1100/-
How to apply
- Go to official web portal of University.
- Candidates have to create their login credential.
- Candidates have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates have to pay the online test fee through Credit Card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.
- After that candidates may proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
Applicants should ensure that
- Candidates should ensure that all information entered during the online application process is correct.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered.
Note: The authorities of the university do not edit/ modify/ alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online application process under any circumstances. Any request for change information thereafter will not be entertained.
BVP CET BBT Admit Card 2020
Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates will be required to download and print a copy of the admit card. Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test centre:
- A printed copy of Admit Card
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit card.
Candidate reporting to test center without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
BVP CET BBT Exam Pattern
The mode of entrance examination is online (CBT). The question paper will consist of three sections with multiple choice question (MCQ). Each question carries one mark with no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of question||Marks|
Syllabus for BVP CET BBT 2020
BVP CET BBT entrance exam consist of following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The level of BVP CET BBT 2020 is of class 11th and class 12th. Candidates can all the details regarding syllabus of BVP CET BBT from the link provided below.
Click here to download last year BVP CET BBT Syllabus.
BVP CET BBT 2020 Exam Center
The entrance test will be conducted through the ” entrance test”. The online computer-based entrance tests will be held at 58 centres throughout the country giving students a wide choice of test centres.
BVP CET BBT Result 2020
Candidates can see the result of BVP CET BBT from the official website as per schedule date mention above after the conduction of entrance examination. A single result will be prepared for test that is conducted. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see their own merit number and appear for the counselling at the center of his / her choice as per schedule.
BVP CET BBT 2020 Counselling
The counseling session for admission to B.Sc. Biotechnology will be conducted as per scheduled date. The candidate should remain present for the counselling as per the schedule. Failure to report for counseling on the schedule date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of a claim of the candidate of the seat. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result of CET-BBT. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme.
Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & on the spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of having appeared for the entrance test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form / entrance test Payment receipt etc.
The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
Document required at the time of Counselling
The following certificates in original along with self-attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counselling and on the spot admission.
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Caste validity certificate issued by appropriate authority (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th).
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on backside.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel.)
- Authority letter-wherever applicable.
- The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate / transfer / migration / character certificate, which should include a report on behavioral pattern of applicant, so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.For a Proof of date of Birth:
- An affidavit in the required format signed by the candidate and countersigned by the parent/guardian.
Note: After scrutiny of the certificates, the candidates are offered admission according to their rank and availability of seats.
BVP CET BBT 2020 Course Details
B.Sc. Biotechnology is a broad discipline in which biological processes, organisms, cells or cellular components are exploited to develop new technologies. New tools and products developed by biotechnologists are useful in research, agriculture, industry and clinic. The minimum credits required to complete the program are 156 which normally takes a three years or six semesters. The medium of instruction and examination is English.
BVP CET BBT 2020 Seat Intake
The total number of seats in B.Sc. Biotechnology is 80. This seats will be filled on the basis of rank in the merit list and availability of seats in institute.
|Course||No. of seats|
|B. Sc. Biotechnology||80|
BVP CET BBT 2020 Fee Structure
This information BVP CET BBT 2020 Fee Structure. The fees will be paid for the B. Sc. Biotechnology Programme at respective Colleges are as follow:
|Course||Regular merit students||Management merit students||NRI / Foreign students/ PIO/ OCI merit students|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||Rs.70,000/-||Rs.85,000/-||US $3,500/-|
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more details of BVP CET BBT 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.