Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conduct the common entrance test (CET) 2019 to direct admission in IInd Year B.Pharm course for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible candidates had applied online for admission to B.Pharm on or before the last date. Candidates can check the complete details of BVP CET 2019 to Direct Admission in IInd year B.Pharm. on this page below.
BVP CET 2019 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm
Candidates can apply for the common entrance test to admission in IInd year B.Pharm course from the official website as per scheduled date. Students will be admitted to second year B.Pharm. course in Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune of Bharati Vidyapeeth University on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test (BPHA-II 2019). The seats for Grant-in-Aid Division and Non-Grant-in-Aid Division will be filled on merit, based on their performance in All India Entrance Test “BPHA-II-2019 Test”.
Schedule for the BVP CET 2019 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm is given below.
|Last date for submission of online application form||30 May 2019|
|Issue of admission card||Immediately after receipt of application|
|Date of entrance test||16 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||24 Jun 2019|
|Counselling & on the spot admissions||09 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classes(B.PHARM.II-2019)||15 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classes(B.PHARM.Practice-2019)||to be announced!|
BVP CET Application Form 2019
A candidate desirous of appearing for the BPHA-II-2019 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee. The application form will available online at www.bvuniversity.edu.in The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions will mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which will available on the website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential.
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph.
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Entrance test fee as per last year: Rs 1,450 /-
Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online application process is correct. Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered. The authorities of the University do not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online application process under any circumstances. Any request for a change in information thereafter will not be entertained.
Eligibility for appearing in BPHA-II 2019 for Direct Admission to Second Year B.Pharm is not released yet. Applicants may refer the previous year information for general instruction.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- The candidate should have passed :
- The H.S.C. (STD-XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher education or its equivalent examination with science subjects.
- A candidate who has passed Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of Backward Class Categories belonging only to Maharashtra) from any institution recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (as per ER 91) is eligible for direct admission to S. Y. B. Pharm.
- Candidates who have appeared or are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. Final year D. Pharm but whose results have not been yet declared can also appear for this entrance.
Eligibility for appearing in BPHA-II 2019 for B. Pharmacy (Practice)
The candidate should possess the following eligibility:
- A pass in diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- A registered Pharmacist.
- A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy:
- A certificate from competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as a registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in case of the community pharmacist.
- A certificate from the Principal / Medical Superintendent / competent person of the Hospital / Health Unit stating that the candidate is working an a pharmacist will be accepted as proof of practice experience in case of hospital pharmacist.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer in Prescribed format.
BVP CET Admission Card / Admit Card 2019
Admission Cards for BVP CET 2019 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm. will be available on the official website. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card after completion of the online application process. In case admit cards are not available online immediately after completion of online application, the candidates will be informed through email about the date of availability of admit card at the website.
Entrance Test Pattern BPHA-II-2019
According to last year information, the entrance test “BPHA-II-2019” for admission to Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy OR Bachelor of Pharmacy(Practice) Programme will consist of in all 200 marks. The “BPHA-II-2019” will consist of one question paper, set in English and will contain 200 multiple choice objective-type questions. These questions will be based on the syllabus mentioned as per Education Regulation 1991 prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of India for Diploma in Pharmacy (I and II yr.) course. It consists of 200 multiple choice questions, one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
As per last year!
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy OR Bachelor of Pharmacy(Practice) Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition. The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test “BPHA-II-2019” conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune.
- He / She must have appeared for the “BPHA-II-2019” Test, conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune at designated centres.
- Mere appearance in the entrance test and inclusion of name in the merit list does not confer any automatic rights to secure admission to the programme offered by the institute. The selection and admission to the programme are subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the “BPHA-II-2019” the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Final Yr. D. Pharm examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher total marks in the 12th standard qualifying examination.
- Candidates obtaining a higher percentage of marks in the 10th standard examination.
- In case of the tie at this level, computerized random selection of the candidate will be carried out.
BVP CET Merit List 2019
The merit list of BPHA-II-2019 will be declared on the official website. Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category as per last year information. The merit list of BPHA-II-2019 entrance test will be declared and displayed at the designated center at Pune and on its website www.bvuniversity.edu.in It is not possible to send an individual invitation for counseling to the candidates. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see their own merit number and appear for the counseling at the center of his/her choice.
Counseling and On-The-Spot Admissions
The counseling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth(Deemed to be University), Poona College of Pharmacy, Erandwane, Bharati Vidyapeeth Kothrud Campus, Pune-411 038, (Tel. No.: 020- 25437237). The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the college & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counseling. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result BPHA-II 2019 and confirm their merit no.
Document required at the time of Counselling
At the time of counseling, you are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two self-attested photocopies of each of these documents.
- Your letter to Counselling.
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate and Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate.
- Statement of marks of 10th std examination.
- Statement of marks of 12th std examination.
- Statement of marks of D.Pharm. I and II years.
- Anti-Ragging Undertaking for all students seeking fresh admission to First Year UG & PG courses. In response to the announcement by MHRD and UGC. New Delhi (India). all the students are advised to file the anti-ragging undertaking online through the website. www.antiragging .in, or www.amanmovement.org and submit the hard copy at the time at counseling for the admission.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration Certificate (for students who had joined any other course after 12th).
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- An affidavit in the given format signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on the backside.
- The amount of Tuition fees, other fees, and Hostel fees in case you need admission to the Hostel.
- Aadhaar Card Photo Copy.
All the students admitted through BPHA-II-2019 examination will be admitted to seats approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and AICTE, as applicable. The seats for Grant-in-Aid Division and Non-Grant-in-Aid Division will be filled on merit, based on their performance in All India Entrance Test “BPHA-II-2019 Test. You may refer previous year seat intake for general information.
|Course||Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy||Bachelor of Pharmacy(Practice)|
|Total Seats||(6 in Grant in Aid Division)+(4 in Grant in Aid Division)||40|
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more general details of BVP CET 2019 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm., you may refer to previous year information brochure – Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, only the important dates for the BVP CET 2019 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm. has announced yet. Rest of the information on this page is as per the last year information brochure and for general purpose only. As the rest of the information will be released, will update here.