|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conduct the common entrance test (CET) 2018 to direct admission in IInd Year B.Pharm course for the academic year 2018-2019. Eligible candidates may online for admission in B.Pharm on or before the last date. Candidates can check the complete details of BVP CET 2018 to direct admission in IInd year B.Pharm on this page below.
BVP CET 2018
Candidates can apply for the common entrance test to admission in IInd year B.Pharm course from the official website as per schedule date. Students will be admitted to second year B.Pharm. course in Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune of Bharati Vidyapeeth University on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test (BPHA-II 2018). Admit card will be issued for the entrance exam before the examination which is expected to be held in the month of June 2018. The seats in the Grant-in-Aid Division and Non-Grant-in-Aid Division will be filled as per the merit obtained by candidates in the BPHA-II 2018 examination.
Schedule for the BVP CET 2018 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||2nd week of June 2018|
|Issue of admission card||Immediately after receipt of application|
|Date of common entrance test||3rd week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of June 2018|
|Date of Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
BVP CET Application Form 2018
A candidate desirous of appearing in the B.Pharm IInd Year 2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit the same to the University on or before the date mentioned in the schedule of admission process alongwith attested copies of the required documents and the test fee.
The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
The candidate should have passed :
- The H.S.C. (STD-XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher education or its equivalent examination with science subjects.
- Candidate who has passed Diploma in Pharmacy with atleast 45% marks (40% marks in case of Backward Class Categories belonging only to Maharashtra) from any institution recognised by Pharmacy Council of India (as per ER 91) is eligible for direct admission to S. Y. B. Pharm.
Candidates who have appeared or are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. Final year D. Pharm but whose results have not been yet declared can also appear for this entrance.
BVP CET Admission Card / Admit Card 2018
Admission Cards for BVP CET IInd year 2018 will be dispatched by post to candidate under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, by (date will be announced soon) he/she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030. one day prior to test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same photographs along with him/her and a proof of submission /mailing of the application form (as submitted with the application form). In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form
BVP Common Entrance Examination
- The examination consists of one paper. The question paper consists of two hundred objective-type questions. based on the syllabus mentioned in Education Regulation 1991 prescribed by Pharmacy Council of India for Diploma in Pharmacy (I and II yr.) course. The duration of the examination is of 3 hours. They should note that there is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance examination.
- The examination will be conducted at Pune at 11.00 hours as per schedule date mention above in table. The candidates must report at the centre atleast 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of test.
- The candidate must bring his admission card with him and show the same on demand for admission to the examination hall. A candidate who does not have the Admission Card issued by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
BVP CET Merit List 2018
The University will prepare a merit list of the candidates appeared for BPHA-II 2018 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The candidates will be called in for counselling as per their ranking in this list. They should note that there is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance examination.
- The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune-411 038 as per the schedule. Failure to report for counselling on the schedule date and time may result in instantaneous cancellation of the seat.
- Candidates having merit nos. 1 to 20 in the entrance test should note that although the university office will be informing them telegraphically they should report for counselling irrespective of whether they have received any intimation from the office of the university or not.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for the on the spot admission, as per the schedule even though he/she does not receive any intimation letter from the University.
- Only those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with prescribed subjects and % of marks and who fulfill other conditions before the date of counselling will be admitted for counselling.
- Only the candidate and one of his parents/guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the course at that point in time.
- The candidate must note that appearance at this examination and inclusion of name in the Merit List do not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the course. His admission to the course will depend upon the availability of vacancies for the course at the time of his counselling.
- At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) listed. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
Document required at the time of Counselling
At the time of counselling, you are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two self attested photocopies of each of these documents.
- Your letter for Counselling.
- For a Proof of date of Birth : SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate and Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate.
- Statement of marks of 10th std examination.
- Statement of marks of 12th std examination.
- Statement of marks of D.Pharm. I and II year.
- Anti-Ragging Undertaking for all students seeking fresh admission to First Year UG & PG courses. In response to the announcement by MHRD and UGC. New Delhi (India). all the students be advised to file the anti-ragging undertaking online through the website. 1) www.antiragging.in , 2) www.amanmovement.org and submit hard copy at the time at counseling for the admission.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration Certificate (for students who had joined any other course after 12th).
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- An affidavit in the given format signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on backside.
- The amount of Tuition fees, other fees and Hostel fees in case you need an admission to Hostel.
Insofar, official details of BVP CET 2018 official details have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases BVP CET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For more details of BVP CET, candidates refer to the last year Information Brochure.