BVP CET B.Pharm. (IInd year) Admission 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth (deemed to be the University ) offers direct admission in B.Pharm 2nd year for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates are admitted for Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm on the basis of all India entrance test “BPHA-II-2020”. The application form for entrance test is available in online mode at official website i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in. Interested candidates can check all the details of BVP CET B.Pharm 2020 Admission like application form, eligibility criteria, counseling procedure etc from this page.
Latest: Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune has revised entire schedule for BHPA – II 2020. Scroll down to check it.
BVP CET 2020 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm
Students will be admitted to a second-year B.Pharm course in Poona College of Pharmacy on the basis of merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test (BPHA II 2020 ).
Check the schedule for BVP CET 2020 direct admission to 2nd year B.Pharm below :
|BVP CET B.Pharm IInd Year 2020||Dates|
|Last date to fill the application form|
7 Aug 2020
|Exam date of B.Pharm IInd year 2020|
17 Aug 2020
24 Aug 2020
|Counselling& on the spot admission|
|Commencement of Session|
BVP CET 2020 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm. – Schedule Revised
Revised Schedule: Click here to check the revised schedule for BHPA – II 2020.
Eligibility for appearing in BPHA-II 2020 for Direct Admission to Second Year B.Pharm is not released yet. Applicants may refer the previous year information for general instruction.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- The candidate should have passed :
- The H.S.C. (STD-XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher education or its equivalent examination with science subjects.
- A candidate who has passed Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of Backward Class Categories belonging only to Maharashtra) from any institution recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (as per ER 91) is eligible for direct admission to S. Y. B. Pharm.
- Candidates who have appeared or are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. Final year D. Pharm but whose results have not been yet declared can also appear for this entrance.
Eligibility for appearing in BPHA-II 2020 for B. Pharmacy (Practice)
The candidate should possess the following eligibility:
- A pass in diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- A registered Pharmacist.
- A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy:
- A certificate from competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as a registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in case of the community pharmacist.
- A certificate from the Principal / Medical Superintendent / competent person of the Hospital / Health Unit stating that the candidate is working an a pharmacist will be accepted as proof of practice experience in case of hospital pharmacist.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer in Prescribed format.
BVP CET Application Form 2020
Candidates interested in appearing for the BPHA-II-2020 entrance test is required to complete the application form in the prescribed format and submit to University along with application fee. The application form will available online at bvuniversity.edu.in The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Before filling the application form candidate should have:
- Create their login credential.
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph.
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Entrance test fee as per last year: Rs 1,450 /-
Note: Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online application process is correct. Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered. The authorities of the University do not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online application process under any circumstances. Any request for a change in information thereafter will not be entertained.
BVP CET Admission Card / Admit Card 2020
Admit Card for BVP CET 2020 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm. will be available on the official website. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card after completion of the online application process. In case admit cards are not available to download from the website then candidates need to immediately contact to conducting body of examination.
Entrance Test Pattern BPHA-II-2020
This information is based on the last year record for reference only. For now candidate can refer this information for the exam. As soon as the officials will release the latest, we will upload the same here. Check below the exam pattern for BVP CET – B.Pharm.
- Duration of exam – 3 hours
- Mode of Language – English
- No. of Questions – 200
- Total Marks – 200
- Type of Questions – Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme – No negative marking, +1 marks for every correct answer
These questions will be based on the syllabus mentioned as per Education Regulation 1991 prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of India for Diploma in Pharmacy (I and II year ) courses.
Candidates can refer the last year selection procedure for reference purpose only.
- The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test “BPHA-II-2020” conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University).
- Mere appearance in the entrance test and inclusion of name in the merit list does not confer any automatic rights to secure admission to the programme offered by the institute. The selection and admission to the programme are subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
BVP CET Result 2020
After the declaration of the entrance test result, candidates will be called for the counselling process as per the merit obtained in the test. The result will be published in online mode on the official website. Candidates can also check the tiebreaker procedure from below.
In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the “BPHA-II-2020” the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Final Yr. D. Pharm examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher total marks in the 12th standard qualifying examination.
- Candidates obtaining a higher percentage of marks in the 10th standard examination.
- In case of the tie at this level, computerized random selection of the candidate will be carried out.
BVP CET Merit List 2020
The merit list of BPHA-II-2020 will be declared on the official website. Separate merit list may be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category as per last year information. The merit list of BPHA-II-2020 entrance test will be displayed on its website bvuniversity.edu.in. No individual invitation send to the candidates for counseling. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see their own merit number and appear for the counseling at the center of his/her choice.
Counseling and On-The-Spot Admissions
After the declaration of merit list, the University will release the schedule of counseling. Candidates must report to the college on the same date and time at the respective center. Failure to report at the assigned date will lead to a cancellation claim for the candidate. No individual letters will be sent to anyone for counselling.
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the college & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counseling. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result BPHA-II 2020 and confirm their merit no.
Document required at the time of Counselling
At the time of counseling, you are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two self-attested photocopies of each of these documents.
For Direct Admission to second year B.Pharm
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate and Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate.
- Statement of marks of 12th std examination.
- Statement of marks of D.Pharm. I and II years.
- Anti-Ragging Undertaking for all students seeking fresh admission to First Year UG & PG courses. In response to the announcement by MHRD and UGC. New Delhi (India). all the students are advised to file the anti-ragging undertaking online through the website. www.antiragging .in, or http://www.amanmovement.org and submit the hard copy at the time at counseling for the admission.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration Certificate (for students who had joined any other course after 12th).
- Gap Certificate (if applicable).
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- An affidavit in the given format signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on the backside.
- The amount of Tuition fees, other fees, and Hostel fees in case you need admission to the Hostel.
- Aadhaar Card Photo Copy.
All the students admitted through BPHA-II-2020 examination will be admitted to seats approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and AICTE, as applicable. You may refer previous year seat intake for general information.
|Course||Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy||Bachelor of Pharmacy(Practice)|
About Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth University established in the year 1964, is deemed to be University located in Pune, Maharashtra. It has 180 educational units under its umbrella including 80 Colleges and Institutes of conventional and professional discipline. According to the survey conducted by the Association of Indian Universities, This University is among one of the top ten Univerisites in the country prefferd by overseas students. It accredited A+ grade by “ National Assessment and Accreditation Council”(NAAC). At present, the university offers 290 courses in its constituent units at PG, UG, Doctorate, Diploma and Certificate courses.
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more general details of BVP CET 2020 Direct Admission to IInd Year B.Pharm – Download last year Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.