Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is an all India level examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University, Pune as a prerequisite for admissions to its courses across various colleges affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates can get information here about the admission procedure, admission exams and schedule.
Latest: – BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Result 2017 has been announced. Check it through the link provided below.
Schedule for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||27 May 2017|
|Dispatch of admission card||Immediately on receipt of applications|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||03 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of results||16 Jun 2017|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||20 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of classes||03 Jul 2017|
A candidate desirous of appearing in the E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2017 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this Brochure and submit the same to the University. The last date for receiving the form is as mentioned in the Calendar of Events.
The candidate should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and /or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/cancellation of admission.
C.E.T. Office: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Second Floor,CET Department Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030. Entrance Test Cell contact Tel No. 020-24407131, 24407132, 24407133
- The application form sent by mail must be sent by registered post/courier.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application/admission card/counselling letter/any other communication in transit.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The candidate should have passed H.S.C. I.C.S.E., P.U.C. of any recognized Board/University in India or any other examination equivalent to 10 + 2(Higher/Senior) Secondary Examination after twelve years of study from any institution situated in India, candidates should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, biology and English individually and must have obtained 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 40% in case of SC/ST students.
- Candidates who are likely to appear, or who have appeared for qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible for appearing for the E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2017 provided they fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned above.
- The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appears in the merit list.
National and Age
- The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st Dec. 2017.
- Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the Entrance Test and for admission to the course.
B.Sc. (Nursing) course is designed in the same way as those of other well-known universities and is in accordance with the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council and has an approval of Maharashtra Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune : 65 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli : 50 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai : 50 seats
Note: 15% percent of seats for each course at each college are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-ResidentIndian)/P.I.O./O.C.I./ Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for submission of form to this Category is 27 May 2017 before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. / O.C.I. students (based on merit), will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the ET-B.Sc. (Nursing) 2017.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2017
Admission cards for E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2017 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting.
Candidates must not mutilate the admission card or change any entry made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it and received by them.
In case a candidate does not receive the admission card by the date mentioned in the calendar of events he/she should contact the examination centre on the previous day or the day of examination for collecting a duplicate admission card. In such a situation, candidate should bring two copies of photograph along with him/her and proof of submission / mailing application form.
The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (B.Sc.Nursing)-2017 for admission to the B.Sc. Programmes offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
- Students will be admitted to the four-year B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. E. T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2017.
- E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2017 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 1100 hrs. to 1300 hrs.
- Exact address of the Examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry and Botany and Zoology course of 10 + 2 HSC Examination standard.
There will be 100 questions of multiple choice, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. They will be set on the topics in the syllabus of 10+2 (H.S.C.) Course. Based on in general pattern of 10 + 2 examination syllabus. Each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2017
Merit lists for Regular Merit Category and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category will be prepared.
- The University will prepare a common merit list for Nursing college at Pune, Navi Mumbai and Sangli of candidates appeared for E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2017, in accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The seats will be allotted by merit.
- Copies of merit list will be displayed for information on website : www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net / www.bvuniversity.edu.in and also at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune.
- In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the E.T.(B.Sc. Nursing)-2017 the inter merit of such candidates shall be determined in the order of preference as under.
- First preference to the Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the entrance examination.
- If equal the Candidates obtaining higher total marks in subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English in the 12th standard qualifying examination.
- If equal total marks of 10th std. Examination.
- If equal computerized random numbers will be utilized.
The candidates in the merit list will be called for admission. They will have to confirm their admission by paying the entire amount of tuition and other fees either in cash or by D.D. drawn in the name of the The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. on any nationalized bank payable at Pune on the date of admission. If the candidate fails to confirm his/her admission, his/her admission will stand cancelled automatically and the next in the merit list will be offered that seat.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2017
The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing Pune and Navi Mumbai at College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai only and College of Nursing, Wanlesswadi, Sangli conducted at Sangli only. No separate individual counseling letters will be sent. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to see the result and appear for the counselling.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for the spot admission as per calendar of event.
At time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of self attested photocopies) as per list given below.
- Proof of date of Birth S.S.C. certificate/School leaving certificate
- Statement of marks 10th std.
- Statements of marks 12th std.
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which you studied last.
- Caste certificate (for SC, ST, candidate only)
- Cast validity certificate (for SC, ST candidates only)
- Migration certificate
- Gap certificate
- Attempt certificate
- Conduct and character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practioner
B.Sc. Nursing Fees are as follows.
|Regualr Merit||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 70,000/-|
Merit Category (P.A.)
|Rs. 90,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 85,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 4,000||US $ 3,000||US $ 3,100|
There are a few seats available in the hostel, which will be allotted on first come first served basis.
For more detail of BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.