BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, has released the application form online for B.Sc Nursing 2020 on bvuniversity.edu.in. The University offers admission to B.Sc Nursing course though a computer-based Common Entrance Test. Only those candidates can apply for this programme who have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The duration of B.Sc Nursing course is 2 years. Check the information given on this page about BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern.
Latest: BVP has revised the entire schedule for B.Sc Nursing 2020 entrance test. Scroll down to check it.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020
Bharati Vidyapeeth University is going to conduct the entrance test for B.Sc Nursing on two days, also known as the first test and second test. Check the important dates of BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 from the table given below.
Schedule for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020
|Last date to apply|
7 Aug 2020
|Availability of admit card||7 days before test|
|Date of Entrance Test|
16 Aug 2020
|Declaration of results|
24 Aug 2020
|Counselling & on the spot admission|
|Commencement of classes|
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Revised Schedule
Revised Schedule: Click here to check the BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Revised Schedule.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing application form releases online at the official website of the university. Application form can only be filled via online mode. The steps to apply for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing are given below.
Step 1: Go to the official website, bvuniversity.edu.
Step 2: After visiting the website, enter the necessary details in the registration form to register.
Step 3: After the registration process is done, note down the login credentials and start filling the application form.
Step 4: Enter the personal details, contact details, address details etc. in the application form.
Step 5: Then, after entering all the details upload the documents like photograph and signature.
Step 6: Pay the application fee.
Step 7: After the payment, take a printout of the submitted application form.
Application fee: The candidates are required to pay Rs 1100 for submitting the application form. The fee can be submitted via online payment gateways using debit card / credit card / net banking.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 given below.
Nationality: Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Age: Minimum age required to fill the application form is 17 years, as on December 31, 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Check below.
- For pursuing this course, the candidates must have passed H.S.C, I.C.S.E, P.U.C of any recognized university / board in India or any other examination equivalent to 12th.
- Candidates must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually.
- The candidates must have obtained 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 40% in case of SC / ST.
- The candidates who are still appearing or are in the final year can also apply.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Syllabus
The topics in BVP CET B.Sc Nursing exam are based on 11th and 12th examination syllabus. Check below the subjects and topics for the test.
|Laws of Motion||Work, Energy and Power|
|Motion of System of Particles||Gravitation|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Thermodynamics|
|Kinetic Theory||Oscilation and Waves|
|Magentic Effects of Current||Electromagnetic Induction|
|Dual Nature of Matter||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Structure of Atom|
|Classification of Elements||Chemical Bonding|
|States of Matter||Thermodynamics|
|s-Block Elements||p-Block Elements|
|Environmental Chemistry||Solid State|
|Chemical Kinetics||Surface Chemistry|
|General Principles and Isolation of Elements||d and f Block Elements|
|Coordination Compounds||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers||Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||Equilibrium|
|Diversity in Living World||Structural Organisation in Animals & Plants|
|Cell Structure and Function||Plant Physiology|
|Genetics and Evolution||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Biotechnology and its Applications||Ecology and Environment|
Click here to check the detailed syllabus of BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 given below.
- Mode: It is a computer based test.
- Lagugate: The questions are asked in English.
- No. of questions: There are 200 question in total.
- Type of questions: There are multiple – choice questions.
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for the correct answers. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||No. of Ques.|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||80|
|Total no. of Question||200|
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Seat Intake
B.Sc. (Nursing) the course is designed in the same way as those of other well-known universities and is in accordance with the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council and has an approval of Maharashtra Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune: 65 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli: 100 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai: 50 seats
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Admit card for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing releases in the online mode at bvuniversity.edu.in. Candidates can download BVP CET B.Sc 2020 admit card by providing their login credentials. It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre on the day of the exam. Along with the admit card, candidates are required to carry a valid id proof such as aadhar card / voter id / driving license / passport etc.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Centres
The candidates can choose from any of the following 58 test centres located throughout the country for “B.Tech, B.Pharm/Pharm D., ABON-2020” entrance test.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
Result for BVP CET B.sc nursing releases online at bvuniversity.edu.in. BVP CET B.Sc Nursing result releases in the form of a merit list. The merit list is also published in all the colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth. Separate merit list is prepared for regular category and Foreign NRI / OCI / PIO / Institutional Quota Merit Category.
In case the candidates attain same marks in the test, then, the following given criteria is followed.
- The candidates who score more marks in Biology will be considered.
- If there is still a tie, then the marks in Biology, Chemistry, English and Physics in the 12th standard qualifying exam is taken into consideration.
- If the marks are still equal, then, the candidates are ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC (Class 10) or its equivalent exam.
- If the tie still persists, then, the candidates are ranked according to the computerized random numbering.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
Candidate must report for counselling session on time only, on the date of the counselling at the respective centers. No separate individual counselling letters are sent. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to see the result and appear for the counselling.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for the spot admission as per the calendar of event.
At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of self-attested photocopies) as per list given below.
- Proof of date of Birth S.S.C. certificate/School leaving certificate
- Statement of marks 10th std
- Statements of marks 12th std
- Passing/Degree Certificate (Last qualifying Examination)
- Transfer / leaving certificate from the institution in which you studied last .
- Character Certificate from Principle of the college last attended
- Affidavit regarding Gap
- Caste certificate (for SC, ST, the candidate only)
- Cast validity certificate (for SC, ST candidates only)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidates has passed the last examination other than Bharati Vidyapeeth
- Attempt certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- Demand Draft of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs
After scrutiny of their certificates, the candidates are offered admission according to their rank and availability of seats.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure for all BVP colleges that offer B.Sc. Nursing admissions. However, this is as per last year data.
|Regular Merit||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 80,000|
Merit Category (P.A.)
|Rs. 90,000||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 4,000||US $ 3,000||US $ 3,550|
About Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune was esatblishe din the year 1964. Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing, Pune was established in the year 1922 under Pune University. It has been awarded with ‘A’ grade accredition by NAAC, Bangalore. College of Nursing aspires to provide dynamic education, innovatiove practices and research. Some of the courses under College of Nursing is General Nursing and Midwifery, B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, Ph.D in Nursing.
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more detail of BVP CET 2020 B.Sc Nursing Admission, download revised Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.