Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is an all India level examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University, Pune as a prerequisite for admissions to its courses across various colleges affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University for the academic year 2018-19. B. Sc. Nursing 2018 is a ranking examination for admission to B. Sc. Nursing Graduate programmes for 2018- 19 academic session. There will be a Common Entrance Test for Admission to B.Sc. (Nursing). The seats will be filled on merit, based on their performance in ET B.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) at the designated centers. Candidates can get information about the admission procedure, admission exams and schedule of BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2018 from here.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2018
Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing courses have to fill their application form online through the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test held by University.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||14 Jun 2018|
|Dispatch of admission card||Immediately on receipt of applications|
|Date of Entrance Test||17 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of results||25 Jun 2018|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||05 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes||09 July 2018|
A candidate desirous of appearing in the E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form available at the official website and submit it. The last date for receiving the form is mentioned above.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The candidate should have passed H.S.C. I.C.S.E., P.U.C. of any recognized Board/University in India or any other examination equivalent to 10 + 2(Higher/Senior) Secondary Examination after twelve years of study from any institution situated in India, candidates should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, biology and English individually and must have obtained 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 40% in case of SC/ST students.
- Candidates who are likely to appear, or who have appeared for qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible for appearing for the E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2018 provided they fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned above.
- The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appears in the merit list.
National and Age
- The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st Dec. 2018.
- Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the Entrance Test and for admission to the course.
BVP CET BBT Application Form 2018
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET B.Sc Nursing 2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form on or before the last date of application and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
Application / Entrance Exam Fee: Rs. 1100/-
Applicants should ensure that
- He/She has signed the application from at the places specified for the purpose. The application from is duly signed by his/her father/ guardian.
- The recent passport size photographs duly attested by the head of school or a gazetted officer have been pasted in the spaces earmarked for that purpose.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018
Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card. Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test centre:
- Printed copy of Admit Card
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as show on the Admit card.
Candidate reporting to test center without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (B.Sc.Nursing)-2018 for admission to the B.Sc. Programmes offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
- Students will be admitted to the four-year B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. E. T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2018.
- E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2018 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 1100 hrs. to 1300 hrs.
- Exact address of the Examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry and Botany and Zoology course of 10 + 2 HSC Examination standard.
There will be 100 questions of multiple choice, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. They will be set on the topics in the syllabus of 10+2 (H.S.C.) Course. Based on in general pattern of 10 + 2 examination syllabus. Each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2018
The combined merit list of E.T. (B.Sc.Nursing)-2018 (Based on 100 marks) will be declared on 25th June 2018 after 5p.m. The combined merit list for all the institutes together will be declared. Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category. The merit list of E.T. (B.Sc.Nursing)-2018 entrance test will be declared and displayed at all the Colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) and will also be displayed on its website www.bvuniversity.edu.in It is not possible to send individual invitation for counselling to the candidates. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see their own merit number and appear for the counselling at the centre of his/her choice as per schedule.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018
The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing Pune and Navi Mumbai at College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai only and College of Nursing, Wanlesswadi, Sangli conducted at Sangli only. The candidate must report for counselling at 10.00 a.m. only, on the date of the counselling at the respective centers. No separate individual counseling letters will be sent. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to see the result and appear for the counselling.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for the spot admission as per calendar of event.
At time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of self attested photocopies) as per list given below.
- Proof of date of Birth S.S.C. certificate/School leaving certificate
- Statement of marks 10th std.
- Statements of marks 12th std.
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which you studied last.
- Caste certificate (for SC, ST, candidate only)
- Cast validity certificate (for SC, ST candidates only)
- Migration certificate
- Gap certificate
- Attempt certificate
- Conduct and character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Demand Draft of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
After scrutiny of their certificates, the candidates are offered admission according to their rank and availability of seats.
B.Sc. (Nursing) course is designed in the same way as those of other well-known universities and is in accordance with the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council and has an approval of Maharashtra Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune : 65 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli : 50 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai : 50 seats
Note: 15% percent of seats for each course at each college are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-ResidentIndian)/P.I.O./O.C.I./ Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for submission of form to this Category. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. / O.C.I. students (based on merit), will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the ET-B.Sc. (Nursing) 2018.
B.Sc. Nursing Fees are as follows.
|Regualr Merit||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 70,000/-|
Merit Category (P.A.)
|Rs. 90,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 85,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 4,000||US $ 3,000||US $ 3,100|
There are a few seats available in the hostel, which will be allotted on first come first served basis.
Importance Notice: The students and the parents will have to submit the printouts of antiragging undertaking online on the following websites website
This has to be submitted immediately after the confirmation of the admission.
Official Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more detail of BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Admission 2018, download Information Brochure.