BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is an all India level examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University as a prerequisite for admissions to its courses across various colleges affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University for the academic year 2020-2021. Candidates will need to appear in the Entrance Exam to take admission in B.Sc Nursing Programme. The seats will be filled on merit, based on the performance of applicants in CET B.Sc. (Nursing) 2020 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth at the designated centers. Candidates can get information about the admission procedure, admission exams and schedule of BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 from here.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2020
Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing courses will have to fill their application form online through the official website as per scheduled date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test and the availability of seats to the particular programme in institute at the time of counselling.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||3rd week of May 2020|
|Dispatch of admission card||Immediately on receipt of applications|
|Date of Entrance Test||Last week of May 2020|
|Declaration of results||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of Jul 2020|
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET (B.Sc. Nursing)-2020 is required to complete the application form which shall be available at the official website and submit it along with prescribed examination fee.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The candidate should have passed H.S.C. I.C.S.E., P.U.C. of any recognized Board/University in India or any other examination equivalent to 10 + 2(Higher/Senior) Secondary Examination after twelve years of study from any institution situated in India, candidates should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, biology and English individually and must have obtained 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 40% in case of SC/ST students.
- Candidates who are likely to appear, or who have appeared for qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible for appearing for the CET (B.Sc. Nursing) provided they fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned above.
- The candidates who fail to fulfill the above-mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appears in the merit list.
National and Age
- The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on December 31.
- Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the Entrance Test and for admission to the course.
BVP CET BBT Application Form 2020
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET B.Sc Nursing 2020 will require to complete the application form on or before the last date of application and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
Candidates must ensure that all information entered during the online application process is correct. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/cancellation of admission.
Applicants should ensure that
- Candidates have to scanned the recent passport size photographs and signature during filling up the online application form.
Note: In case, it is found that any applicants does not ensure the eligibility norms, application of such candidate is liable to rejected at any stage of admission process or even after joining in the Institute.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card. Candidates must bring the following documents to the test centre:
- A printed copy of Admit Card.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit card.
Candidate reporting to the test center without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
The University will conduct a common entrance test CET (B.Sc.Nursing)-2020 for admission to the B.Sc. Programmes offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, and Bharati Vidyapeet College of Nursing, Sangli.
- Students will be admitted to the four-year B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. for (B.Sc. Nursing)-2020.
- CET (B.Sc. Nursing)-2020 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events.
- The Entrance Exam for B.Sc. Nursing Course Admission will be conducted in online mode and total marks of exam will be 200 marks.
- The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry and Botany and Zoology course of 10 + 2 HSC Examination standard.
- The entrance test will contain the one question paper, set in English. There will be 200 questions of multiple choice.
|Subjects||No. of Ques.|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||80|
|Total no. of Question||200|
Marking Scheme: Candidates will have to answer 200 multiple choice question. For each correct candidate will be awarded with one mark and there is no negative marking.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Merit List 2020
The combined merit list of CET (B.Sc.Nursing) (Based on 200 marks) will be declared on the scheduled date. The combined merit list for all the institutes together will be declared. The merit list of CET (B.Sc.Nursing)-2020 entrance test will be declared and it shall be displayed at all the Colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) and will also be displayed on its website bvuniversity.edu.in It is not possible to send the individual invitation for counselling to the candidates. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see their own merit number and appear for the counselling at the centre of his/her choice as per schedule.
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2020
Candidate must report for counselling session on time only, on the date of the counselling at the respective centers. No separate individual counseling letters will be sent. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to see the result and appear for the counselling.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for the spot admission as per the calendar of event.
At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of self-attested photocopies) as per list given below.
- Proof of date of Birth S.S.C. certificate/School leaving certificate
- Statement of marks 10th std.
- Statements of marks 12th std.
- Passing/Degree Certificate (Last qualifying Examination)
- Transfer / leaving certificate from the institution in which you studied last.
- Character Certificate from Principle of the college last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap certificate
- Caste certificate (for SC, ST, the candidate only)
- Cast validity certificate (for SC, ST candidates only)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidates has passed the last examination other than Bharati Vidyapeeth.
- Attempt certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Demand Draft of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
After scrutiny of their certificates, the candidates are offered admission according to their rank and availability of seats.
B.Sc. (Nursing) the course is designed in the same way as those of other well-known universities and is in accordance with the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council and has an approval of Maharashtra Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
Seat Intake as per last year!
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune: 65 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli: 100 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai: 50 seats
This information of fee structure is as per previous year record for reference concern only. Candidates can check the same for getting the idea of amount to be paid during the admission.
|Regualr Merit||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-|
Merit Category (P.A.)
|Rs. 90,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 4,000||US $ 3,000||US $ 3,550|
Official Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more detail of BVP CET 2020 B.Sc Nursing Admission, download last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of BVP CET 2020 for B.Sc Nursing Admission have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.