BVP CET 2019 LLM Entrance Test – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune will conduct the Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test 2019 for admission to LL.M one year / two year Post Graduate programme for the academic year 2019-20. The admission is base on the merit list of the BVP CET 2019 LLM Entrance Test. The candidate should check the application process, eligibility criteria and other conditions before applying to the entrance exam.
BVP CET LLM Entrance Test 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune will release notification for Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test 2019 for admission to LL.M one year / two year Post Graduate programme for the academic year 2019-20. The candidate who will pass the BVP CET 2019 LLM Entrance Test will be admitted to LL.M one year / two year Post Graduate programme at Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College in the order of merit secured by him subject to intake capacity.
Schedule for BVP CET 2019 LLM Entrance Test is given below.
|Last date for submitting completed application form||27 Jun 2019|
|Dispatch of admission card / admit card||on receipt and scrutinization of application form|
|Date of LLM Entrance Test||13 Jul 2019|
|Date of Group Discussion||18 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Result||21 Jul 2019|
|Counselling & Admission||01 Aug 2019|
BVP CET 2019 LLM Application Form
The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph(Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website)
- Have a scanned image of their signature ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. (Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website)
The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
The completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the “CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post / Courier.
BVP CET 2019 LLM Eligibility Criteria
A Law graduate from recognized University with minimum 50% mark in aggregate are eligible for admission if they qualify LLM Entrance Exam. (Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B examination may also apply for the Entrance Test.)
BVP CET 2019 LLM Admit Card
BVP CET 2019 LLM Admit Card (the Hall Ticket) will be dispatched to the candidate well in advance by post / mail at the address registered in the application form.
If the Candidate has not received the Admit Card in time, he may ask for duplicate admit card at his respective examination centers i.e Pune, New Delhi & Navi Mumbai. The address of centres Pune, New Delhi and Navi Mumbai are given below.
Note : The student shall bring the entrance test fee receipt for collecting the admission card. For issue of duplicate admission card the candidate shall bring latest photograph and I- Card.
BVP CET 2019 LLM Entrance Exam Pattern
The Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test 2019 will be of total 200 marks it will consist of :
- Law Entrance Test Paper (140 Marks)
- Group Discussion (60 marks)
1. Entrance Test
- The LL.M Entrance Test Paper will be of 140 marks.
- The question paper will consist of 140 multiple choice questions.
- There is no negative marking.
2. Group Discussion Round
In addition to the Entrance Test the Candidates must also appear for the Group Discussion Round which shall carry 60 Marks.
Note : The students who have passed the PG Law Entrance Test by securing 50% aggregate (i.e. 100 marks out of 200 marks) shall be eligible to attend the counseling. The admission shall be made on the basis of merit subject to intake capacity.
BVP CET 2019 LLM Entrance Exam Syllabus
There is no defined syllabus for Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test but the candidates may prepare the curriculum studied by them at LLB (Three/Five Year Course) level. The candidate should prepare mainly the following topics:
- Constitutional Law of India
- Law of Contracts (General Principles)
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Law
- Family Law of Marriage & Divorce
- International Law & Human Rights
In addition, they should keep themselves updated with current affairs, by reading newspapers and books. Knowledge of basic English grammar rules is also necessary
BVP CET 2019 LLM Result
Result of BVP CET 2019 LLM Entrance Test will be declared as per schedule on official website www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net / www.bvuniversity.edu.in / www.bvpnlcpune.org) of University & college. The candidate shall secure minimum 50% marks in LL.M. Entrance Test 2019 to qualify the LL.M Entrance Test.
BVP CET 2019 LLM Merit List
The Merit list of candidates who have appeared for Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test 2019 for admission to LL.M One Year/Two Year Post Graduate Program for the academic year 2019-20 shall be displayed in accordance with the marks obtained by them in LL.M. entrance test paper as well as their performance in the group discussion round. The university will prepare a separate merit list for regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Quota Category. It will also be displayed on the website of university : www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net and www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
The merit list will be made available for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Mumbai & Delhi. It will also be displayed on the website of the law college www.bvpnlcpune.org
Counseling & Admission
- It is advisable that the candidates who have qualified the Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test, 2019 shall visit law college website www.bvpnlcpune.org from time to time for updated information or clarification regarding counseling and admission schedule.
- The candidates who have qualified at the Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test 2019 are eligible and can attend the counseling.
- Admission to One Year/ Two Year Postgraduate Program shall be made on the basis of merit secured by the candidate at Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test 2019.
- The students shall confirm their admission by paying the total fees on the date of Counseling. The fee can be paid through Cash / D.D. in favour of Principal, New Law College, Pune drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Pune
- The eligible candidates shall see the website for details of counseling and will not be sent any letter of counseling for provisional admission. The candidate who has qualified the test by securing 50% of marks in entrance examination can attend the counseling. Admission will be made on merit subject to intake capacity.
- The eligible candidate will lose his/her claim for admission after July 2019 for admission in LL.M One Year/Two Year Post Graduate Program for academic year 2019-20. The admission shall remain provisional unless the candidate clears his/her eligibility requirements of the University. Provisional admission can be cancelled at any stage, if found not eligible without any notice to the concerned candidate.
Admission of the candidate will be confirmed only if he /She produces the following documents in original and two photocopies (Self Attested) of the same –
- Proof of date of Birth : SSC Certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate.
- Statement of marks of Degree examination.
- Caste Certificate in case of S.C. & S.T. students only.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution studied last.
- Migration Certificate from the University.
- Gap Certificate (If any Gap in learning).
- Four recent passport-size photographs with name written on the backside.
- LL.M One Year Post Graduate Program – Total 80 Student
- LL.M Two Year Post Graduate Program- Total 80 Students
15 percent seats of the intake capacity are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-Resident Indian)/P.I.O./OCI/ Management Merit Category students. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit Category Students will be allotted to Indian students under Management Merit category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Combined PG Law Entrance Test 2019.
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in
For more details about admission, candidates can refer to the last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details for BVP CET 2019 LLM Entrance Test has not been announced yet, only the exam dates have been released. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University will release the information it will be updated here.