|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Admission Cards for BVP CET Medical Admit Card 2018 will be issued for download. Admission Cards for CET-2018 will also be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address. Get BVP CET Medical Admit Card 2018 complete information here.
BVP CET (BAMS/BHMS) Medical Admit Card 2018
The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
|Dispatch of admission cards||on receipt and scrutinization of application forms|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||4th week of July 2018|
|Date and time of CET||4th week of July 2018|
Admit Card : Link will be available on the official website i.e., bvuniversity.edu.in
Official Website of BVP CET is bvuniversity.edu.in
In case the Admission Card is not received by a candidate by he/she should contact (date will be announced soon) the concerned Designated Centres at Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi (addresses given on page Cover 4 or the concerned examination centres at Vadodara, Hyderabad, Indore, Bangalore the candidates should see the website of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, for collecting the duplicate admission card. (For centres at Lucknow, Jaipur the candidates should contact the designated centres). In such a situation, the candidate should bring two copies of his/her authenticated photograph along with him/her and a proof of submission/mailing of application form. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
- The candidates must report at the centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of test.
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test. Candidates are expected to take their seats at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. If the candidates do not report in time they are likely to miss of the important instructions which will be announced in the examination hall.
- A candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Test if he is late by 30 minutes or more to reach the examination hall.
- A candidate will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or hand written chits or any other material except the Admission Card inside the examination hall. Candidates will not be permitted to bring calculators, slide rules, clerk tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices, mobile telephones and any other objects/devices in the examination hall. Possession or use of such devices during the examination is prohibited and candidate is liable to be expelled if found using or possessing them.
- During the test time, the invigilator will check the Admission Cards of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signature in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on SIDE-1.
Mode of the Test
The test consists of one paper. The question paper consists of two hundred objective-type questions on Physics, Chemistry (50 each) and 100 questions on Biology. The duration of the test is of 3 hours.
Insofar, official details of BVP CET Medical Admit Card 2018 official details have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases BVP CET Medical Admit Card 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.