BVP Medical Counselling 2020: The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune-Satara Road, Pune 411 043. as per the expected schedule mention below. Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of a claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the merit list-2020.
BVP Medical Counselling 2020
Counselling of the candidates will be started after the declaration of merit list. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction about counselling before registration.
Schedule of Counselling
|Choice Filling /Locking:||Last week of July 2020|
|Counselling/ Meril list||To be announced!|
- The candidates should personally be present as per the above schedule along with the original documents and two sets of xerox copies as mentioned in Annexure I of Information Brochure.
- The admission will be given after verifying the original National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) scorecard.
- The full fees has to be paid through Demand Draft immediately on admission.
- Failure of any of the above will result in instantaneous cancellation of the claim for admission.
- The admission will be given based on the NEET merit only.
- Calling for the counselling is not a guarantee for admission.
Annual Fees Structure
The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee on the day of counselling itself (through Bank Draft drawn in the name of ‘The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University’ payable at Pune). In case the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he/she is likely to lose his/her claim for admission to that seat.
Document Required at the time of counselling
At the time of counselling, you are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two photocopies of each of these documents.
- Your letter for counselling
- For a Proof of date of Birth : SSC Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by local self Government (like Municipal Corporation, Municipality etc.) Incase of dispute the birth certificate issued by local Self Govt. will be treated as final.
- Certificate of Domicile/Nationality.
- School/College Leaving Certificate .
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Caste validity certificate issued by appropriate authority (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th).
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- An affidavit in the format as per given in Information Brochure, on judicial stamp of Rs. 100/- signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on backside.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel.)
- Authority letter-wherever applicable.
- The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate / transfer / migration / character certificate, which should include a report on behavioral pattern of applicant, so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.