BVP CET Medical 2018 Admission – Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune is conducted CET (BAMS/BHMS) 2018 for admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) & Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) at Bharti vidyapeeth University College of Ayurved, Pune Homeopathic Medical College, Pune. Candidates can check the complete details of BHU CET (BAMS/BHMS) 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other detail on this page below.
BVP CET Medical 2018 for BAMS & BHMS
Candidates seeking admission in BAMS & BHMS courses have to fill their application form online through the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test held by University.
Schedule for the BVP CET 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application||3rd week of July 2018|
|Dispatch of admission cards||on receipt and scrutinization of application forms|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||4th week of July 2018|
|Date and time of Common Entrance Test||4th week of July 2018|
|Declaration of results||4th week of July 2018|
|Counselling schedule||3rd week of August 2018|
|Colleges to Open||3rd week of August 2018|
A candidate desirous of appearing for the CET-2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of Rs. 2,200/- (Entrance test fee is non-refundable). Candidates can also apply online from the above link.
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET-2018) and subsequently for admission to that course.
Nationality and Age
The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should be an Indian national and the candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2018.
Requisite qualifications for admission to BAMS / BHMS courses:
- The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/HSC examination of any recognised Board/ University from any school/college situated in India after 12 years of study.
For admission to BAMS Course
- The candidate seeking admission to B.A.M.S. course should have qualification as mentioned above. The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10 + 2/HSC or equivalent examination with Science. The Candidate must have obtained atleast 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (in case of SC/ST students 40 per cent)
For admission to BHMS course
The candidate seeking admission to B.H.M.S. course should have “Minimum Qualification” as
- 10+2 equivalent after period of 12 yr. with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subject with English OR
- 10+2 (PCB including practical test) English OR
- Pre-Profession premedical with PCB after passing pre university or Equivalent with PCB & English OR
- First year of the three years degree course 10+2 (PCB including practical test English) OR
- Any other Examination which in scope & Standard of found to be equivalent to the intermediate science exam
The minimum qualification for admission as prescribed by C.C.H. is “That the candidate seeking admission should have passed 12th std. (HSC or equivalent examination) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.”
Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. 10+2/H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered provisionally eligible to appear for CET-2018, provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examinations
If candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to any of these courses, viz. BAMS /BHMS, even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the CET-2018. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for CET-2018 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Candidates who have passed 10th or 10+02/HSC or its equivalent examination from ANY SCHOOL SITUATED OUTSIDE INDIA are NOT ELIGIBLE for admission under Regular Category. Even if they have submitted the form and appear for the CET-2018 they will be considered not eligible for final admission to BAMS/BHMS Courses.
Students will be admitted to BAMS/BHMS courses of the following constituent colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test CET – 2018
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
The exact location and address of the examination centre of the individual candidate will be communicated to the candidate through his admission card.
The CET-2018 will consists of one question paper. It will be set in English medium and will contain 200 multiple choice objective-type questions, 50 each on Physics, Chemistry and 100 question on Biology. These questions will be set in general on the detailed syllabus given above in quick link. Each correct answer will get one mark. There is no negative marking.
BVP Common Entrance Examination
- The examination will be conducted at the different locations in the designated examination centres at 11.00 hours on The candidates must report at the centre atleast 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of test.
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test. Candidates are expected to take their seats at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. If the candidates do not report in time they are likely to miss of the important instructions which will be announced in the examination hall.
- The candidate must bring his admission card with him and show the same on demand for admission to the examination hall. A candidate who does not have the Admission Card issued by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- During the test time, the invigilator will check the Admission Cards of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signature in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on SIDE-1.
Mode of the Test
The test consists of one paper. The question paper consists of two hundred objective-type questions on Physics, Chemistry (50 each) and 100 questions on Biology. The duration of the test is of 3 hours.
Last year the intake capacity of our Ayurved & Homoeopathy courses was as follows :-
- B.A.M.S. – 100 seats
- B.H.M.S. – 100 seats
15% percent seats in each college and each course are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-ResidentIndian)/P.I.O./Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. Merit students will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the CET-2018.
Annual Fee Structure – Last year
Refund of Fees
Rules regarding cancellation of admission and refund of fee will be as per UGC norms; kindly refer to the Notice Board at the time of counselling.
Insofar, official details of BVP CET Medical 2018 official details have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases BVP CET Medical 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.