VP Medical 2018 Admission – Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has started the application process for BAMS / BHMS 2018 admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) & Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) at Bharti vidyapeeth University College of Ayurved, Pune Homeopathic Medical College, Pune from June 15, 2018. Candidates can check the complete details of BHU BAMS/BHMS 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other detail on this page below.
BVP Medical 2018 for BAMS & BHMS
Candidates seeking admission in BAMS & BHMS courses have to fill their application form online through the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Selection will be based on the merit list prepared by the conducting body by taking care of all eligibility criteria.
Schedule for the BVP 2018 is given below.
|Online Application forms||15 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submitting the completed application||02 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Inter-se Merit List|
|Counselling schedule for spot admission||16 to 18 Jul 2018|
|Colleges to Open||23 Jul 2018|
A candidate desirous to taking admission in VP Medical 2018 (BAMS / BHMS) are required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University. Candidates can also apply online from the link available at Application Form page. Candidates have to fill the online application form on or before its last date. Before filling the application form candidates have to ensure their eligibility.
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered to fill the application form for admission to that course.
Nationality and Age
The candidates seeking admission to any of these courses should complete 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2018.
Requisite qualifications for admission to BAMS / BHMS courses:
- The candidates seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C.) or the Indian school Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ H.S.C. examination of any recognized Board/University from any school/college after 12 years of study
For admission to BAMS Course
- The candidates seeking admission to BAMS course should have qualification as mentioned in information brochure. The candidates seeking admission to this course should have passed 10+2/ H.S.C. or equivalent examination with science. The candidate must have obtained at least 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (in case of SC/ST students 40 percent)
For admission to BHMS course
The candidates seeking admission to B.H.M.S. course should have “Minimum Qualification” as
- 10+2 equivalent after period of 12 yr. with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subject with English OR
- 10+2 (PCB including practical test) English OR
- Pre-Profession premedical with PCB after passing pre university or Equivalent with PCB & English OR
- First year of the three years degree course 10+2 (PCB including practical test English) OR
- Any other Examination which in scope & Standard of found to be equivalent to the intermediate science exam
The minimum qualification for admission as prescribed by C.C.H.is “That the candidate seeking admission to BHMS should have passed 12th std. (HSC or equivalent examination) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.”
Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. 10+2/H.S.C. or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered provisionally eligible to appear for application process for VP Medical-2018, provided they have offered the above mentioned subjects at the said examinations
If candidates fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above, they will not be considered eligible for admission to any of these courses, viz. BAMS/BHMS .
Candidate who have passed 10th or 10+2/HSC or its equivalent examination from ANY SCHOOL SITUATED OUTSIDE INDIA are NOT ELIGIBLE for admission under Regular Category
Merit lists of Regular Category candidates shall be displayed on the following websites. The candidate has to login at the website to view their individual result with their respective login credentials. The candidates will not be informed telephonically about the counselling.
The selection shall be made strictly on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2018 merit list conducted by CBSE. In order to be eligible for admission to BAMS / BHMS, it is necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile (40th percentile for candidates belonging to SC/ST Category) in NEET-UG-2018. It is not possible to send individual invitation for counselling to the candidates. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see his own merit number and appear for the counselling at College of Ayurved, Pune-Satara Road, Pune-411043.
Counselling and On-the-Spot-Admission Session
The counselling session will be conducted at the Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) College of Ayurved, Pune-Satara Road, Pune-411 043 as per the schedule on Cover pg 03. FAILURE TO REPORT FOR COUNSELLING ON THE SCHDULED DATE AND TIME WILL RESULT IN INSTANTANEOUS CANCELATION OF A CLAIM OF THE CANDIDATE TO THE SEAT. It shall be candidate’s responsibility to be present.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission, as per the schedule even though he/she fails to receive any intimation letter, for any reason from the University.
At the time of reporting for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of photocopies) listed in Information Brochure. If the candidate is admitted to any of the courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed in Information Brochure.
The intake capacity of our Ayurved & Homoeopathy programme is as follows:
- B.A.M.S. – 100 seats (Regular 85 Seats, (NRI/PIO/OCI/Foreign/ Institutional Quota : 15 Seats) At Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) College of Ayurved, Pune)
- B.H.M.S. – 100 seats (Regular 85 Seats, (NRI/PIO/OCI/Foreign/ Institutional Quota: 15 Seats) At Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Homoeopathy Medical College, Pune.)
15% percent seats in each college and each course are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-ResidentIndian)/P.I.O./Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. Merit students will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category.
Annual Fee Structure
Note: The Fees shall be revised upwards @ 5% per annum.
Refund of Fees
Rules regarding cancellation of admission and refund of fee will be as per UGC norms; kindly refer to the Notice Board at the time of counselling.
Official Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
For more details on BVP Medical 2018 for BAMS & BHMS Download Information Brochure.